[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the speedforce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 2b9.jpg (36 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
2b9.jpg
36 KB, 600x406
Redpill me on the speedforce
>>
It's the most retarded thing that ever existed in fiction.
>>
It's the reason Flash isn't an interesting or compelling character
>>
It's the flight plan I just filed with the agency
>>
>>81992320
Not as retarded as the term "redpill", though.
>>
>>81992297
It's the second stupidest thing in comics and the stupidest that has any lasting impact
>>
>>81992375
Fucking this.
>>
The greatest meme of all time
>>
File: it just works.png (142 KB, 510x438) Image search: [Google]
it just works.png
142 KB, 510x438
>>81992297
Here is everything you need to know about the speedforce.
>>
>>81992297
It's stronger than a mother's love for her children.
>>
Buncha salty ass bitches mad that they can only win when it's for charity ITT
>>
>>81992427
Flash doesent need speedforce to go fast
If all he did was run really fast he would be great but they had to go and give him all the powers
>>
>>81992297
Its Tachyon particle Manipulation and Generation
Hes body naturally converts matter and energy to tachyon particles and psychicly manipulates and ionically cahrges it giving him speed powers and limited invulnerability and enhancing his mentally and physical prowes
>>
>>81992297
Speedforce was just a plot device to help separate the Flash from Superman, who many at the time of speedforce's creation were saying was just as fast, if not faster than the Flash.

Writers wanted concrete proof that the Flash could wipe the floor with Superman in speed. But even though it was created, some writers still jacked off to Superman just being better than everyone.
>>
>>81992419
My mother dumped me on a trashcan full of glass
>>
To slightly misquote the DK rap, "He's quick and nimble when he needs to be"
>>
>>81992385
whats the stupidest sempai desu?
>>
Speedforce is the literal manifestation of plot movement. By it's very nature, it is the energy of "movement". Tapping into the speedforce doesn't mean you just move fast, it means you move. You can move to different places, you can move things, but most importantly you move the plot forward. It's the lifeblood of stories.

it's dumb write cop out bullshit/spoiler]
>>
>>81992855
people who buy them
>>
>>81992855
The house in justice league dark that shows the writers have no understanding of how orbits work

To be clear I'm not talking about the houses of mystery and secrets those are fine.
>>
There exists a large pool of "living energy" that speedsters can tap into to do stuff. Basically all the stuff. Wally could make a costume outta the stuff.

It's also another dimension sometimes.
>>
File: Fucking Attoseconds.jpg (479 KB, 1116x1100) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Attoseconds.jpg
479 KB, 1116x1100
>>81992297
>>
>>81992418
can speedforce surpass Stairway to Heaven
>>
File: BurterJeiceVsGokuNV.png (249 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
BurterJeiceVsGokuNV.png
249 KB, 640x480
>>81997779
Now the question is who is more pathetic? The Flash or Burter?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.