[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the one Pteranodon of a different color >is named Shiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: The_Pteranodon_Family.jpg (41 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
The_Pteranodon_Family.jpg
41 KB, 450x600
>the one Pteranodon of a different color
>is named Shiny

Somebody clearly plays Pokémon.

Dinosaur Train thread
>>
kek. Anybody actually watched this shit? But it is a fun fact
>>
File: images (3).jpg (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
11 KB, 194x259
I want to shove my dick in Tiny while Buddy watches
>>
>>81988538
>>is named Shiny

Well they figured if they named her "The Neighbors" it would be a little too on the nose.
>>
>>81988742
HA!
>>
>>81988633
I would like to shove my dick inside both of them at the same time.
>>
Do you think the T-Rex ever gets inappropriate thoughts about his adopted sisters?
>>
File: 1410780103493.jpg (42 KB, 427x380) Image search: [Google]
1410780103493.jpg
42 KB, 427x380
>>81989244
It'd be hard not to if he had internet and saw what his sister looked like in real life.
>>
File: Shiny-I-think-he-loves-me.gif (3 MB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
Shiny-I-think-he-loves-me.gif
3 MB, 250x191
>>
>>81988538

>dont talk to me, or my wifes tyrannosaurs son ever again
>>
>>81988538
Why is everyone so damn ugly?
>>
Is this the most boring show currently on PBS Kids?
>>
>>81989941

But it teaches you about Dinosaurs how could it be boring?
>>
>>81990017
By having them ride trains
>>
>>81990085

That's even better.

Dinosaurs and trains get my autism roaring anon. I wish I could watch more of this show honestly.
>>
Troodon Town is at the end of the Cretaceous, so one day the meteor will strike, killing off the Conductor and the other Troodon workers, causing the train to stop running. But because it's in the future, none of the dinosaurs along the line will ever know what happened when the traih just suddenly stops turning up.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.