[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Steve's hate for tony justified?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: anal over mindrape.jpg (125 KB, 600x622) Image search: [Google]
anal over mindrape.jpg
125 KB, 600x622
Was Steve's hate for tony justified?
>>
>>81984699
Not at all.

In the grand scheme of things, it was all about Reed vs. Doom again and the Avengers were ultimately pointless.
>>
>>81984743
This.

Hickman's big Avengers story wasn't even an Avengers story.
>>
>>81984699
No. And that one crop shows how little the maker of that understood what happened.
>>
>>81984699
Yeah fuck Tony, he's a drunken asshole. Steve is consistently working towards what he believes would be best for the people of the world, what is just and what is right.

Tony is fighting a difficult drunken guilt driven enemy/concept that is made up each week be it a Regulation Act or Manipulated incursions. He's only doing it to aplease his own demons or feel like he has a high grounds, ussually just to feel good about himself.

Fucking Rogers will do what he believes is right even if he doesn't like it even if it directly harms him.

I don't even know what the fuck pic related was about, just wanted to spout off more about Team Cap
>>
>>81984743
>>81984797
At least we will always have Bendis and now Waid excellent Avengers runs and Hickman will never take that from us
>>
>>81984800
I'm still not sure what happened.
I think Steve was just pissed he got his memory erased and dragged half of the avengers into the fight by claiming Tony blew up a planet.

Seemed bizarrely petty and very out of character for Steve
>>
>>81985108

But they did blow up a planet. An inhabited planet.
>>
The Avengers should not be blowing up planets.

They're supposed to find another way,

fuck Im glad I dropped the big 2
>>
>>81985108
They kinda killed Doc Spectrum's planet. And you can say all you want that the others aren't at fault except Namor. but they all built the bombs. Black Bolt placed it on the planet. They had every intention of following through with the bomb.
>>
>>81985811
Doctor Strange killed the Great Society. Even if they weren't involve with the destruction of the Great Society's planet, Doctor Strange still killed the Great Society's members.
>>
>>81984699
Who are the first two guys?
>>
>>81986678
Starbrand and Ex Nihilo.

Starbrand didn't kill them but rather the backwash of the White Event empowering him. Which he had no control over, didn't want, and didn't even realize he had until after the fact. Then the Avengers repeatedly antagonized him until he turned himself in.

Ex Nihilo killed more one, but rather started forcing evolution to prepare Earth for the incursions. Which he also stopped doing when asked.
>>
>>81989132
>killed no one
>>
>>81984797
Yeah, but it was (at least for some time) the last Fantastic Four story. In the context, I think Secret Wars and all the stuff leading up to it was pretty good.
>>
>>81985711
"The Avengers" explicitly didn't. It was the Illuminati, the same group that has made big far reaching decisions for everyone before. Sure Tony and Panther were there, but this was in character for both.
That's why Steve and the rest of the world was so angry at them. Why the Avengers were hunting them down afterwards.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.