[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone remind me why they even hung out? All of them have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 800x545
Can someone remind me why they even hung out? All of them have nothing in common with each other.
>>
>>81978514
quotas
>>
It's highly likely black people will stick with black people, and stick to what they're familiar with
Not being racist though, same could be said for asians and whites and whatever else
I dunno why, I think it's because of their similar upbringing and culture
>>
they don't fit in any other group.
>>
War brings people together.
>>
Same reason everyone on 4chan hangs out together.
>>
Can we talk about how Dijonay was rude as fuck every episode but Penny pretty much just withstood her behavior for no real reason? Dijonay is worse than LaCienega
>>
Why is the only white a giant nerd? Fuck this stereotyping.
>>
>>81978722
Hit a nerve, white boy?
>>
>>81978722
>being this sensitive about the white girl with all the other stereotypes this show had
>>
>>81978846
Penny was nice. The mexican and black were enormous bitches. The white girl was a nerd. What else?
>>
>it's a "piracy is bad" episode
>>
>>81979642
Is that the Matrix parody? I loved that episode
>>
It's kind of sad that there's barely any episodes of this show on the internet.
>>
>>81978929
>Penny had a fan service episode out of no where
>>
File: 1455313216675.gif (795 KB, 245x168) Image search: [Google]
1455313216675.gif
795 KB, 245x168
>>81978528
>>
>>81978514
It's called being friends anon, when you enjoy the company of another person no matter what are you doing.
>>
>>81978651
Dijonay is a black trope, that being the shitty bitch who bosses you around and never pulls her weight but calls herself your best friend.

This type of person sticks around is because her shit personality has alienated all her other friends, and their last remaining friend only tolerates them because they know they have nothing better to be doing either.

She's basically Cartman.

I've had at least 3 friends like this in my life.
>>
>>81980242
Lol, normie alert
>>
>>81978514
I think Penny's dad and the latino girl's dad were best friends.

Zoe and Penny did seem like geniunly good friends.

Dijonay a shit.

The midget probably wanted to fuck one of the girls.
>>
>>81980147
I don't remember that happening.

Kudos to this show for being the only example I can think of where the "battle of the sexes" episode actually had the girls lose. That was pretty mindblowing for kid me.
>>
>>81980477
>I think Penny's dad and the latino girl's dad were best friends.

Yes and the Latino guy father looked like an old Joker and had a great laughter

Man I miss this show
>>
File: byn.jpg (113 KB, 630x553) Image search: [Google]
byn.jpg
113 KB, 630x553
>>81978722
Black nerds?
>>
>>81978514
None of them could resist being around dijonays fine fat ass.
>>
>>81978514
Back when Disney made good shows. Fuck,this was comphy.
>>
>>81981097
Don't forget Cameron.
>>
>>81978549
>It's highly likely black people will stick with black people, and stick to what they're familiar with

Every ethnic group is a little clannish. But it's more that Penny's gang, apart from (mostly) being black, share NOTHING—to a point where they often practically hate each other. Even if their friends were all of their same ethnic group, you'd think they'd pick a few they like more.

(Of course, in real life they were thrown together by the show makers because they knew the arguing would be funny... never mind whether they would actually hang out were they to really exist.)
>>
>>81981097
They're well educated and well off blacks.
>>
>>81980283
>Dijonay is a black trope, that being the shitty bitch who bosses you around and never pulls her weight but calls herself your best friend.

I thought EVERYONE had someone like that.

Jewish kid, had Mexican best friend in grade school who was like this. My Black friend in the same grade was treated almost the same way by same Mexican.
My brother, also Jewish, had white best friend in grade school who was so much like this my bro almost had to take out a restraining order.

White "friend" was absolute worst, in case that in itself is a blow against racism.
>>
>>81978514
When you're a kid you're friends with the people around you, not the people you have much in common with. This is why Childhood friendships tend to fade while adult friendships last.
>>
Penny and Dijonay I can actually see being "friends". It's like Ginger and Dodie. Someone you've known for a long time and have some fond memories of to make you forget just how shitty they are as people. Been there. Lacienaga was old friends with Dijonay so that's why SHE'S there, and Zoey is there for "diversity". Basically it's a network of codependence and convenience. Making new friends is hard when you're a shitty person, so it's best sticking with what you've got.
>>
>>81978514
zoey was the cutest
>>
>>81984005
>zoey was the most attainable
fixd
>>
>>81984120
no she was hands down the cutest
everyone else was a huge cunt
>>
>>81978514
Because having a varied cast of characters that play off one another allows the writers to create more interesting comedic and dramatic situations
>>
>>81984151
Penny was nice AND actually cute. You don't have to settle for Zoey.
>>
>>81984687
more often then not she was incredibly selfish
>>
They're all horrible people and everyone else sees through their bullshit.
>>
>>81978557
what war?
>>
>>81978514
didnt they all live on the same street?
>>
>>81978651
She's the black Dodie
>>
>>81980147
what episode?
>>
>>81984916
Penny and Lacienaga were neighbors, but not the others.
>>
>>81978549
I think op was talking about there personality's not there race
>>
http://youtu.be/knhqCE5o-IM
>>
>>81987922
>tfw you suddenly would prefer Papi over Leto
>>
>>81984990
>>81980659
When Penny was upside down trying to get Puff
>>
>>81982029
Irwin was a piece of shit that was almost as dumb as Billy.
>>
Most groups of female friends have very little in common and don't actually like each other that much. Sure a few of them may be friends with one or two others and they may even be close friends but for the most part the group as a whole will dislike the majority of members and talk shit behind their backs and try an one up each other in Game of Thronesesque political maneuvers. The weirdest thing is that when I've talked to some female friends about it they don't really have a good reason as to why they do it
>>
>>81988689
Depends on what you mean by almost. Billy was a special kind of stupid and there's no one who really comes close.
>>
>>81978722
>Not being able to laugh at your own faults, when you know others are even worse.
Do you even Übermensch?
>>
>>81978514
>>81988883

They went to the same school and presumably had many classes together, do you not understand highschool?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.