[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the amazons sexists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460929138165.jpg (341 KB, 865x1731) Image search: [Google]
1460929138165.jpg
341 KB, 865x1731
>>
Women can't be sexist, you shitlord.
>>
>>81973352
Women can be whatever they want to be, you shitlord.
>>
>>81973207
if we're going by the original incarnation, yes
post-crisis amazons are much more open to the idea of working with men, though
>>
Is OP a faggot?
>>
Only ugly people are sexist
>>
>>81973742
yes i am
>>
>>81973207

Amazon Attack, Flashpoint, the Finches and all the animated portrayals of WW convinced me that this bitches would enslave the entire planet if left unchecked. Yes, they are sexist but even worse is the fact that they are warmongers that love the taste of blood.

It's good the DCU has the JL and other metahumans to counter whatever stupid shit this people would try.
>>
>>81973774
Men aren't inherently good or bad, just like women. The Amazons might be their own race, but that doesn't mean women from the mainland are. They share our DNA. It's what makes them human.

If they can't appreciate that, then screw 'em. They can stay on that timelocked island until the sun burns out.
>>
>>81973207
Going by the SJW privilige = power, the Amazons all have privilege over men in their society and depending what version of the Amazons we are talking about they have killed men and, again using SJW definition of the term, rape the men since they sexed them under false pretenses even if they concented to the se

So yes they are sexist, hell even in normal non SJW terms are they sexist since they don't want dudes to step on their island.
>>
I don't care for any incarnation of the Amazons that makes them immortal. They should be required to have sex with men to procreate, like in Azzarello's run.

If you want to portray a society of women who shun men, fine. But don't bend the rules of reality so they can actually live without men. Men are required for survival, and a group of manhaters should have to face that fact in some way or another.
>>
>>81973774
Very good, she-goy!
>>
>>81974114
>don't bend the rules of reality
>in a comic book
you must be fun at parties
>>
>>81974003
>It's what makes them human.

Women don't want to be human.
>>
>>81974239
Themyscira is such a weird situation where it's absurdly fantastical and unrealistic, yet people, on both sides of the fence, treat it as a template in real life for how an all-woman society would be.
>>
>>81974239
Fantastical elements shouldn't replace real conflicts.

Misandrist Amazons should have to come to terms with the fact that men are required to make women.

Making them magically immortal so they don't have to deal with this conflict is bad writing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.