[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OK Ben now stand below this halo >Again? Look Zack I don-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1180x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1180x898
>OK Ben now stand below this halo
>Again? Look Zack I don-
>And look up to the sky and ask your father why he has forsaken you
>Jesus Christ
>That's right!

How far will Zack Snyder's symbolism boner go in Justice League?
>>
>>81967782
Superman is Jesus, and Batman is Jesus, Wonderwoman is Jesus! And he's Jesus and I'm Jesus and you're Jesus too! Everyone is Jesus!

And when every one is Jesus...

No one will be.
>>
Jesus should feel honored that a genuis like Snyder uses him in his symbolism in all of his CapeKino masterpieces.
>>
>>81967782
>MoS released for Fathers Day
>Heavy father themes
BvS released for Easter
>Heavy persecution, death, and resurrection themes.
Just look for what Holiday weekend this is releasing on, senpai.
>>
>>81968646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GllR1WyDzJc
>>
>OK, now I want you to hold this bible, and read the line and then throw it down.
>..don't you think it's a bit, uh, heavy-hand---
>Nah, nah, trust me, it's subtle.
>*sighs*

>And...action!
>"I don't believe in fairytales. I saw him die with my own eyes. There's no way he's coming back -- no one has ever been resurrected from a death like that!"
>>
If Justice League flops, do you think we'll find Snyder crucified in his home?
>>
>>81968723
>November 17
>mostly intended for Thanksgiving week (not on Thanksgiving weekend itself, of course, since it is historically slow, even with big blockbusters)

wait, what themes are present in Thanksgiving? bringing together people? cultural backstabbing?
>>
>>81968723
Supposedly going to be released on November, so Thanksgiving I guess?
>>
Lightray is an angel
>>
File: RH0002.jpg (37 KB, 250x330) Image search: [Google]
RH0002.jpg
37 KB, 250x330
>>81968786
Hey Bruce.
>>
Zack will trigger the second coming to finalise his kino
then he will reach true subtlety
>>
DUDE!

CHRISTIANITY!

LMAO!
>>
>>81968948
>Batman, The Flash, and Green Lantern host a feast for Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman, the immigrant superheroes.

>Batman, Flash and GL are then given an exotic virus they have no immunity against and their land is taken.
>>
>>81967782
>more hamfisted symbolism
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>81969164
This, our lord Jesus Christ himself will descend from the heavens to have a cameo in Justice League.
>>
File: Justice League.jpg (84 KB, 780x523) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.jpg
84 KB, 780x523
>>81968809
He will die for his sins
>>
File: last_supper.jpg (83 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
last_supper.jpg
83 KB, 1366x768
Will he do this again, but with the Justice League?
>>
File: just league.jpg (961 KB, 1145x1024) Image search: [Google]
just league.jpg
961 KB, 1145x1024
>Snyder himself ended up being part of the JUST League
No one could have ever predicted these levels of pottery.
>>
>>81969310
I found this actually not bad, since if you pay attention you can make out stuff like Captain Metropolis and Hooded Justice eyefucking.
>>
>>81969310
What does this even mean? Silk Spectre as Jesus? What is it with Snyder and fucking Jesus?
>>
>>81969547
>What is it with Snyder and fucking Jesus?
Ha, he wishes.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.