[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He killed it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
He killed it
>>
Idris killed that tiger?
>>
>>81967250
Poor puss, he never stood a chance.
>>
Tiger: Cancelled
>>
>Implying that anyone with a brain is surprised that Stringer Bell/Luther did a great job
>>
>>81967221
The mancub?
>>
Yep, he did a good job.

Bendthatdick Cuminhersnatch will too. He'll probably be one of the only good parts.
>>
>>81967297
Kek
>>
>>81967361
This right here
>>
>>81967271
I want a Luther episode where the perp turns out to be a tiger.
>>
>>81967221
Idris Elba for Ezekiel in TWD s7
>>
And after Bastille Day and Star Trek Beyond come out later this year, he'll be off to play the lead in the Dark Tower.
>>
File: tossed lels and scrambled keks.jpg (50 KB, 368x425) Image search: [Google]
tossed lels and scrambled keks.jpg
50 KB, 368x425
>>81967735

>Bastille Day

That looks like such complete garbage, I can't wait.

>Idris and Robb Stark headshotting terrorists for 2 hours
>mfw
>>
It felt a little flat the first time I heard him in the movie, but I really warmed up to it by the end.
>>
That is good to hear.

After that little clip they showed, I wasn't full of hope.
>>
>>81968011
And what's with the lack of promotion for Star Trek Beyond?
>>
>>81968242

Everyone hated the first trailer and they have to figure out how to re-market it now.

When even your actors are coming out and saying the trailer is crap and nothing like the actual movie, you might need to sit down and think about what you're doing.
>>
>>81968242
Avoiding the Star Wars storm. Seriously, Finn and fucking Rey are still all over my local Target. Best to avoid that as long as possible for this big but not nearly as big sci fi movie. Kind of like how Tarzan hasnt done much promotion yet in order to avoid Jungle Book.
>>
>>81967221
>>81967250
>>81967271
Aren't tigers an endangered species?
>>
>>81967221
Everyone nailed it in that show. Bagira was awesome king luise was awesome. Even Kaa scar jo was rest voice acting.

But what was was the point in Kaa? Litterally had no plot what so ever. Weakest part of thr movie
>>
>>81968769
Everything ScarJo said was in the trailer. Not sure what I was expecting, but fuck that scene was short.
>>
>>81967221
From the thumbnail I thought this is Mike Tyson and his tiger
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.