[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Daredevil cope with the fact that he'll be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 600x300
How will Daredevil cope with the fact that he'll be the only MCU Defender that doesn't kill?
>>
>>81960776

How will Daredevil cope with the fact that he has to work with Jessica Jones?
>>
>>81960786
How will daredevil cope with the fact that he's blind?
>>
>>81960776
will today's daredevil also become batman in the future?
>>
>>81960786
Hopefully now that Kilgrave is dead and she has closure she'll start showering regularly. Otherwise she'd be terrible to be around with supersenses.
>>
>>81960776

Gonna be honest, I'm looking forward to the Luke Cage show. Mike Coultre (or whatever his name is) is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen.

Also, I was really let down with season 2 of Daredevil. Like, I thought they'd introduce Bullseye near the end to deliver the coup de grace to Elektra, and he fucking didn't and now Daredevil's second best badguy is no where near as awesome anymore. Also, couldn't Daredevil and Elektra have had some hot post violence sex where they're all sweaty, bloody, costumes half off fucking?

It's fucking Daredevil. Daredevil has a lot of sex in the comics. But I think we've seen Hellcat fuck more than Daredevil in the MCU. What is that?!

But I mean whatever can they just get around to adapting Born Again yet? And have a cameo by Chris Evans at the end to take down Nuke. That would be dope.
>>
>>81961950
DD has had plenty of poon. He was sleeping with Rosario Dawson's character & Elektra. The show never did do a sex scene but that's fine. JJ just was way too much. Like seriously how many times do you need to see JJ & LC having sex?

Bullseye wouldn't really fit. DD is dealing with the Hand & Punisher this season. Bullseye was never part the Hand, and is more closely aligned with Kingpin.
>>
Who said he doesn't kill? You haven't you seen season 2 ending?
>>
>>81962335

He's an assassin. I agree that he shouldn't be part of The Hand, but he could he hired by them for some random reason.

I just think they wasted Elektra's death by having her killed off by someone who isn't Bullseye.

But fuck all that. Can they just adapt Born Again already?!
>>
>>81962395

Stick kills Nobu not Daredevil. Daredevil just throws him off a building, and in season one he burnt him alive so throwing someone off a building isn't necessarily going to kill them anyway. Also, in the comics in reaction to Elektra's death he throws the killer off a building too and the killer doesn't die.
>>
My whole problem with DD's escalation is that by the stage it was at (world ending Black Sky or whatever it was called) then surely The Avengers, or at least Thor via Heimdall, would need to do something about it.
>>
>>81962395
He didn't kill Nobu, Stick did. He never killed.

>>81962408
Bullseye and Elektra don't mix, brings back bad memories of the horrible Dareffleck. They don't hire assassins, they're an ancient ninja clan, they do shit on their own.

Elektra's "death" was so she can come back as leader of the Hand, and have vengeful hate sex with DD while he's pounding Karen.

>>81962442
Thor is doing his own stuff. Avengers are too busy with obvious threats like Ultron and having a civil war. Asgard for most part seems to care less about Midgard, and more worried about Asgard.
>>
>>81962430
In the end, he also didn't mind Elektra and Punisher killing people, so why should he care if others do?
>>
>>81962465
Think he kinda got over trying control anyone else. He can't on his Catholic believes kill, but he realizes he can't save everyone.
>>
>>81962442
Yeah 12 ninjas and some black ooze Really needs the Avengers!

It's a Street level Issue.
>>
>>81962493
But the Hand seemed to think it was their ticket to controlling the world.
>>
>>81962514
Cults are stupid like that. Even if Elektra was the greatest killer in the world (which she can't be, because she debuted in the same season as Punisher) she still wouldn't be that special in a world full of super strong green mutants and men with wearable tank/fighter jet combos.
>>
>>81960786
It's never bothered him in the past. I just hope they don't pretend she's a super still.
>>
>>81962599
>Even if Elektra was the greatest killer in the world
Who said it was about that? Didn't you hear Stick? They want to "activate"a Black Sky. Who knows what will happen when that goes through. Probably a demonic possession of some sort.
>>
>>81960776
I don't see a problem as long as he doesn't see them killing someone.
>>
>>81962642
Stick's a liar though. Granted, it could be something like that, but it seems kind of high stakes for a show like Daredevil. That's more Agents of SHIELD's schtick.
>>
>>81962661
What if they're related? AoS is dealing with black shit, and maybe the Hand are too.
>>
File: Luke Cage on guns.jpg (271 KB, 604x443) Image search: [Google]
Luke Cage on guns.jpg
271 KB, 604x443
>>81961950
>Mike Coultre (or whatever his name is) is one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen.
Same, but I hope he can channel his inner frustration at the world a little more. He's seemed too chill for Luke Cage so far, aside for in the scene where he goes after the bus driver, and even then, it was a focused, more hunter-like anger, rather than an overall dissatisfaction with the World.
>>
>>81962661
I don't know, sounds a lot like Shadowland to me. I think Stick was being honest there. What has he actually lied about?
>>
>>81962686

I'm hoping that happens too, but I can totally understand them not doing that in Jessica Jones.

Afterall he pretty much overshadowed Jessica Jones in her own show already. If his character had more to do it would have been the Luke Cage show (which I kind of wish it had been cause he was the best part of it).
>>
I still think Daredevil is just really, really low tier.

Even with enhanced ninja training since childhood and ridiculous super senses, he still cant take down the punisher in unarmed combat with ease?

Does that mean he'll be the defacto shittiest/weakest of the Defenders? JJ has super strength and one hit ko's most people, and LC is invulnerable to almost everything.
>>
DD and JJ should kiss
>>
>>81962853
She's already getting massive , unbreakable loving from LC, so, that's a lost cause.
>>
>>81961230
>Kilgrave is dead

Uh huh
>>
I just hope I won't have to watch more of Jessica Jones to understand the defenders. Honestly, the show was complete and utter garbage. I just hope Iron Fist and Luke Cage will be better.
>>
>>81962804
That's because Marvel, thus their cinematic/netflix universe by extension, loves stroking it to punisher. It's not Batman tier where he literally can't lose or look weak to anyone not named Harley or Joker, not even remotely close but the favourtism is there. Punisher has beat cap in hand to hand combat in the comics before and that says it all really.

Daredevil is a ninja with super senses that's damn near peak human and should literally wipe the floor with a top of the line soldier in hand to hand combat while that soldier would be better at, well, what Frank does which is recon, tactics, taking the right shots and finishing the "mission".
>>
>>81962804
>he still cant take down the punisher in unarmed combat with ease?
You say that as if Punisher is supposed to be a solely ranged character, who can't keep up in close combat, but he has from his very first appearance been an expert at both, sometimes even keeping up with Spider-Man.
>>
>>81961950
>>81962335
Why does DD have so much premarital sex? He's Catholic.
>>
>>81963002
Because he's a modern catholic, that is to say, not very catholic at all.
>>
>>81963002

He's an Irish Catholic male.

Also Catholics have always fucked lots and had lots of premarital sex, hell the Popes used to have kids until Luther came along and fucked it all up for everyone.
>>
>>81962706
He agreed to DD's no kill rule in season 1 before going to deal with the Black Sky kid. And then lo and behold, he kills himself a child.
>>
>>81963438
>A child
>Still not getting what they're up against
Oh Matty...
>>
>>81960786
How will anyone? How does Luke stand her? She's a fucking train wreck.
>>
>>81963106
>Papfag blaming Luther for every stupid thing their church does.
>Again
>>
>>81963657

I'm just saying that if Luther hadn't gotten all pissy Pope's would probably still be having kids.

The main thing Luther was pissed off about was the clergy fucking.

Also, I'm not saying that in a positive or negative way. Just as a thing. Be Catholic, protestant, Hindu, atheist, whatever.
>>
>People using a picture of Orson to represent Danny.

Everytime.
>>
>>81961950
And Finn Jones is a cutie patootie.

>Imagine all that handsomeness on screen.
>>
>>81960776
I see no Defenders here.
>>
>>81962408

Born Again means nothing if you have no connection to Karen.

It would be dumb, like killing Superman right away or something
>>
>>81964607
Yeah it's not like Doomsday killed him only 8 years after the Post-Crisis reboot. Oh wait...
>>
God, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are going to be shit. Yes the first season of Jessica Jones was shit, but the sequels are going to be shit too.

Not that I expect quality programming from the stream phenomenon that signed an exclusive contract with Adam Sandler of all people.
>>
>>81962928
I hope he is.
Or at least comes back to improve and stop being a pathetic one-note shit character.
and gets an actor who doesn't look like he has perpetual constipation
>>
Casual Reminder: Iron Fist started filming today.
>>
>pyfw Elektra is actually the big bad of the Defender

Fucking very ineresting, fuck off
>>
I'm not familiar with DD, please tell me more about Born Again, what happens there?
>>
>>81965447
Too small of a threat. The defenders would steamroll that bitch.
>>
>>81965482

Kingpin blow up Daredevils apartment and office

Things escalate from there
>>
>>81962408
>He's an assassin. I agree that he shouldn't be part of The Hand, but he could he hired by them for some random reason.
That's shit writing. Shoehorning him just because is the worst thing you can do.

It makes a lot more sense if he's contracted by Fisk and is the mid-boss of S3 or a villain in Frank's spin off. Elektra will revive anyway, he can kill her for good.
>>
>>81962430
>Daredevil kills Noby every season
>Still doesnt count
>>
>>81962686
I don't like it that Luke Cage swears.

I almost want to write a mini where he's haunted by the ghost of his dead grandmother who just spends 20 pages berating him for all the swearing he does.

HE DIDN'T SAY SWEET CHRISTMAS ONCE!
>>
>>81965777
Nobu killed himself in S1, and S2 Stick killed him.
>>
>>81965782
He says it twice, and is reported to say in more in his solo.
>>
>>81960776
>Jessica Jones

Immediately dropped.
>>
>>81965410
Is it on a set or are they filming on streets?
>>
>>81966333
Mixture? On the street seems more likely. The official production sheet is on Reddit, advising people when they are filming and what to do if your car is towed.
>>
>>81964271
Iron Fist was a Defender.
>>
I'm wondering if The Defenders will open with where that last scene with Matt and Karen left off.
>>
>>81960776
He'll just conveniently forget his no-kill rule like he did twice in season 1.
>>
>>81971068
>twice

The guy he threw off the roof lived.
>>
>>81972094
Yeah, but he didn't know that until he was asked to check later. If throwing a guy off a roof in cold blood, not knowing if it would kill him, isn't violating the rule then it's not much of a rule at all.
>>
>Jessica doesn't wear a costume
>Luke doesn't wear a costume, or even a yellow shirt
>Matt's hair isn't red and his costume is stupid
>they're gonna fuck up Danny's shit somehow
why would you ever watch this?
>>
>>81965777
Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>81973602
Because the costumes aren't that big a deal.
>>
>>81961950
>And have a cameo by Chris Evans at the end to take down Nuke.
muh dick
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.