[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that found these puppets terrifying? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: DC613x463.jpg (94 KB, 613x463) Image search: [Google]
DC613x463.jpg
94 KB, 613x463
Am I the only one that found these puppets terrifying?

They were scarier than the Skeksis
>>
>>81958980
One or two facial expressions from Jen unnerved me when I was little. But I always thought Kira was a total cutie.
>>
They made me feel uneasy. Liked the movie though.

Any more like it?
>>
i wanted a blowjob from the girl one
>>
I vaguely remember some comics where made on this series, sort of a prequel.

Anyone have any info on that?
>>
>>81958980
Everything about this movie creeps the fuck out of me. Whats funny is it's my dad's favorite movie. That or the Labyrinth
>>
>>81958980
TRIAL BY STOOONE!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPv2I-mArD8
>>
>>81959178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHa1BqcNYQc
>>
>>81960709
3 volumes. ~100 pages each. I considered storytiming them but no being able to fit it in one thread triggered my autism.
There's actually a significant time gap between the end of the last volume and the movie (we never see what happened to the gelfling's for example). It's more of an excuse to play with unused concepts from the film.
>>
>>81958980
What movie?
>>
File: cant wake up.png (14 KB, 99x118) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.png
14 KB, 99x118
>>81961179
>>
>>81961179
Oh shit, James McAvoy.
>>
>>81958980
Yes, this movie was a masterpiece.
>>
>>81958980
Its one of my favorite films, along with Labyrinth. Its just so fun to look at due to its practical effects and puppetry. Also i was watching it the other day and said to myself "Jen only has one facial expression...."
>>
>>81961039
I don't remember much about the movie, but I do remember wanting the other crow thing to win.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.