[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How strong would Gadget be if he was competent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: inspektor_gadget_by_ninjaink.jpg (265 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
inspektor_gadget_by_ninjaink.jpg
265 KB, 600x450
How strong would Gadget be if he was competent?
>>
He would be a whitewashed Cyborg
>>
File: Penny_model_sheet_+_screenshot.jpg (24 KB, 612x338) Image search: [Google]
Penny_model_sheet_+_screenshot.jpg
24 KB, 612x338
The show should just be Penny being able to wear an Inspector Gadget power armor suit.
>>
>>81954470
which is kinda what cyborg is anyway because he's more robot than black.
>>
Am I a faggot for wanting to see an anime about a darker, more serious Gadget who silently laments the loss of his humanity, only putting on the facade of a happy idiot for his niece Penny's sake?
>>
>>81955493
Penny in a Inspector Gadget is more or less Female Batman+Female Dr Doom=In Gadgets Latveria, Loli pomfs you!
>>
>>81955838
>>81956438

I feel like if there were an inspector gadget anime it would be a combination of all the concepts posted in this thread.
>>
>>81954447
Take nu52 cyborg and tripple that
>>
Wasn't there an episode where he turned competent and fucked shit up?
>>
>>81959590
was it one of these?
http://inspectorgadget.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Times_Where_Gadget_is_Competent
>>
>>81955838
kill Gadget!
he killed the moon that was more a like a sun
devour Gadget!

NEE IMA DOUSHITE BOKURA UMARETA NO
>>
>>81955838
Kind of?

I dunno. I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. Maybe not dark and serious. But something that has some kind of plot to the episodes instead of goofy episodic stuff of Gadget just being dumb and fumbling his way into things and Penny having to save him.

Something that has a "deepest lore" feel to it, but never goes beyond speculation, and each plot is about 6-8 episodes long with 2-3 stories a season.
>>
Watch 8-Man After
>>
>>81960085
The Amazon should be on there. Claw kidnapped the guy who invented Gadget's tech, and he was literally seconds away from catching him in the first minute in a pretty great car chase.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.