[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw they will use that guy to fill in for Stan Lee cameos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1460934535216.jpg (33 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
1460934535216.jpg
33 KB, 550x367
>yfw they will use that guy to fill in for Stan Lee cameos within a few years
>>
Hahah right because Stan Lee will stop being in movies hah
>>
>>81945211
I have no idea who that is.
>>
>>81945388
Hardcore Pawn guy, I believe.
Granted if they wanted to get super meta, Bendis could start popping up in the movies.
>>
>>81945211
he's be replaced with either CGI, like they're doing for Tarkin or he'll just be photos and statues
>>
MY KID COULDA GOT KILLED
>>
>>81945623
Really, they're going with a CG Peter Cushing?. Shit. Why don't they just use the guy from RotS?
>>
>>81945623
>photos and statues
I think this would be the best solution
>>
>>81945623

I think they'll come up with a new gag, like sneaking Forbush Man into the background of scenes.
>>
>>81945242
They can't feature a corpse in the movies. At least not for more than a few years.
>>
>>81945777
Stan Lee, you fucking Pleb, Stan Lee

>>81945965
Stan will just keep consuming souls.
>>
>>81946028
To be fair his real name is Stanley.
>>
What if we just got Bruce Campbell to replace him?
Either way I'm going to be mad if Bruce isn't in Spider Man: Homecoming.
>>
>>81946164
When the FUCK is Bruce Campbell going to play a Spider-Man villain?

I think he should play Mysterio.
>>
>>81946200
There's a theory that he DID play Mysterio in the Raimi trilogy, and that he figured out Spidey's secret identity, which would explain how he just kept fucking with Peter in every movie under a different disguise.
>>
>>81946200
If it was ever gonna happen, the Raimi trilogy was the best shot.

I think it would be great if they got him anyway as a callback to that trilogy, though. Especially if it meant they put Mysterio in a movie.
>>
>>81946200
>>81946382
>>81946508
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.