[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pickle and peanut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (503 KB, 842x469) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
503 KB, 842x469
Why is this show so fucking horrifying?
>>
>>81939476
Cause it's Regular Show if it was a 90's Nick Show.
>>
File: Untitled.png (294 KB, 838x471) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
294 KB, 838x471
>>81939512
What 90' Nick Show explicitly tried to give kids nightmares?
>>
Because of this guy

http://www.joeltrussell.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XD1blIbcg

https://vimeo.com/4479077
>>
>>81939595
Everything Nick and klasky ever shat.
Though in their case it was unintentional.
>>
File: 1457907086493.jpg (39 KB, 517x639) Image search: [Google]
1457907086493.jpg
39 KB, 517x639
Last week's episode was pretty good. I never imagined we'd see Pickle or Peanut's moms much less find out that they're human.
Should have known the cabbage farmers were going to come back. If you get Patton Oswalt to do a voice you spread that cost as much as you can.
They changed up Sneaky Patty's design for some reason. I didn't mind the sweat pants and combat boots but making her hair all blue was a little bland compared to the color blend they normally use.
>>
Anyone watch this live on Mondays? I know almost no one watches Wander Over Yonder live, so I'm guessing even less people stick around for this unfortunately.
>>
>>81944394
>I never imagined we'd see Pickle or Peanut's moms much less find out that they're human.
Yeah, that was weird. Pickle's mom's got the same lumpy, melted midwest look as everyone else, too, so they're not making her look any more glamorous than the other characters.

>>81946507
I watch, but I don't usually post about it. I just try to soak it all in.
>>
>>81947463
Do you look for the old person hiding in the background?
>>
>>81947705
No, I don't. Is that some sort of running gag?
>>
>>81944394

>I never imagined we'd see Pickle or Peanut's moms

Pics?

>Why is this show so fucking horrifying?

They want the Adventure Time demographic
>>
>>81948333
Yeah. I can't say for sure it's in all of them because I haven't spotted it in all of them but I've seen this old person in pink shades and a blue shirt standing half-transparent somewhere in the background of most episodes.
>>
>>81948914
Huh. Well, thanks for sharing. I'll check that out sometime.
>>
>>81948643
The episode is up on kiss cartoon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.