[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beside Mission Hill what cartoons or comics have unfinished episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mbih38CgEu1qiocs5o1_250.gif (981 KB, 245x181) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbih38CgEu1qiocs5o1_250.gif
981 KB, 245x181
Beside Mission Hill what cartoons or comics have unfinished episodes with widely available scripts?
>>
>>81937073
Clerks was basically dead on arrival only having two episodes air on TV despite 6 episodes being done.
From listening to the commentary they had plans of more episodes and ideas thrown around but that's all I'm aware of.
>>
>>81937073
Moral Orel had a script of an episode about his teacher getting a girlfriend from prison.
>>
The Angry Beavers had a script for a finale which riffs at Nick's standards and practices, but never got produced. A voice track is out though.

Also I think Invader Zim had a few too.
>>
File: bhju.png (236 KB, 797x469) Image search: [Google]
bhju.png
236 KB, 797x469
>>81937073
Few months ago I talked to Seth Kearsley about the scripts of season 3 of Slacker Cats. He said these were only 6 scripts, and they were complete scripts, but they may have been in various stages of completion.
>>
>>81937562
>Also I think Invader Zim had a few too.
I didn't knew about it.
>>
>>81938564
http://zim.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Unfinished_Episodes

No full scripts, but they exist.
>>
I wonder if the scrips for that Xtacles Frisky Dingo spin off are around somewhere.
>>
>>81938704
Fun Fact: 'When Pants Ruled!" gets a comic adaptation.
>>
>>81937210
>Jay joins a boy band. Silent Bob is sad that Jay is gone, so Randal and Dante bring Bob in to work at the Quick Stop. He turns the store around and it becomes a great success. Silent Bob is given a piece of gum and says, "Mmm, Juicy Fruit," which shocks Dante and Randal asking him, "You can talk!?" (a reference to the Chief in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest).
I need that.
>>
>>81937562

2:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7a4-KD2iDc
>>
>>81938564
Lots of IZ episodes had dialogue recorded too that was included on the boxset bonus DVD.
>>
>>81940914
That's interesting part.
>>
>>81938776

No, but I know Reed has a script for the first episode of the would-be-last season of Frisky Dingo. He showed it to me once to mess with me because he knew I was a fanboy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.