[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moore/Bolland 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: batman-1.jpg (38 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
batman-1.jpg
38 KB, 612x380
Thoughts on rated R Killing Joke movie?
>>
Oh, is it out already? Guess I'll have to look for it so I can have an opinion after I've watched it.
>>
>>81935523
I'm not hopeful.
>>
Nice. So we maybe will get a close up of Gordon's cheeks
>>
Doesn't really matter as long as they didn't purposely add things in to get the rating.

>>81935780
It's not out yet.
>>
>>81935523

I've never been interested in try-hard grimdark Batman, I like "beating up silly-themed mobsters" Batman, so I'll skip it.
>>
>>81936015
They totally did. Babs and/or Quinn
>>
File: gaaay.png (907 KB, 984x664) Image search: [Google]
gaaay.png
907 KB, 984x664
So, they gonna do it this time?
>>
>>81936878
Babs had nudity in the source material. As long as they follow along that it won't be bad but if they add in extra shit then it might be dumb. I don't trust Timm at all to not fuck it up if he's adding in shit. That's a guy who needs a chain.
>>
>>81936015
Some nudity?

Return of the Joker was PG-13, but I can't remember at what level the dirty language was.
>>
File: batman the killing joke cr2.jpg (403 KB, 835x870) Image search: [Google]
batman the killing joke cr2.jpg
403 KB, 835x870
>>81936015
They don't need to add anything.
>>
>>81935523
Seems like the rating would clash with the visuals. They probably should have tried to replicate the colour schemes of the comic.
>>
>>81935523
The animation will be subpar and the art bland and lifeless, but people will give it 10/10s for Conroy and Hamill reprising their roles .
>>
File: Timm248.jpg (276 KB, 751x1123) Image search: [Google]
Timm248.jpg
276 KB, 751x1123
>>81940503
I will never understand this fascination with muted colors.
>>
>>81940261
>They probably should have tried to replicate the colour schemes of the com

this bait was so good it cycled back to being too obvious
>>
>>81935523
it will be shit but they will show a titty to set off a sjw/anti-sjw shitstorm to distract people from that fact. it will work.
>>
Something something SJWs literally ruined the movie buzzwords something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.