[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the movie will accurately capture his pre-accident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 12
Do you think the movie will accurately capture his pre-accident persona or dumb it down?

Pre-accident Strange is a lot like pre-accident-Stark. However, while Stark was a self centered asshole, he was very charming and sociable. He would do something douchey and everyone in the room would still love him. Strange, on the other hand, was a complete asshole. A total prick.

It's important the film really plays up what a douchebag he is for his transition to a near monk-like character to really payoff. If they don't go all in with him being a sack of shit it's just going to be the story of relatively good guy becoming very good guy. Given how well MCU Stark has been received, we may end up with more of a "loveable dick" Strange at the start.

What do you think?
>>
>>81935048
I dunno, he certainly looked like a cunt in those tux clips
>>
This movie is looking much less humorous than most MCU movies. I got more of a Matrix and Inception vibe than I did an Iron Man vibe.

Then again, Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron had deceptively serious trailers too.
>>
>>81935048
He seems to play an asshole perfectly fine in Sherlock
>>
File: bbc sherlock.jpg (50 KB, 660x634) Image search: [Google]
bbc sherlock.jpg
50 KB, 660x634
>>81935048
>Do you think the movie will accurately capture his pre-accident persona or dumb it down?

BBC Sherlock. Look no further than that.
>>
The "you've been trying to widen the keyhole" line has me worried about this. It makes him sound like he's been on some noble mission when his only concern should be money and being a twat.
>>
>>81935145
>>81935163

I know he has the ability to. I'm wondering whether the director and the studio allow him to or if they make him into more of an audience friendly version like Stark.
>>
>>81935241
It's quite the opposite i believe. He will be the slightly bad version of Stark. At least Stark still has this sense of altruistic and responsibility.

The trailer hasn't show him a lot to be honest. Beside, it just an early teaser anyway.
>>
File: Stephen-Strange.jpg (276 KB, 850x621) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Strange.jpg
276 KB, 850x621
god I hope so
>>
All they have to do is have the whole
>Strange! You're the best neurosurgeon around, we need you for this medical experiment/charity surgery thing!
>Strange: So... No dosh?
>>
File: Strange_Tales_115-09.jpg (305 KB, 966x487) Image search: [Google]
Strange_Tales_115-09.jpg
305 KB, 966x487
This is something that's been worrying me for a while now. In the comics Strange is a selfish prick of a surgeon. He has his accident, finds the Ancient One, and is humbled enough to turn over a new leaf. He spends years of his life learning magic and in that stretch of time becomes incredibly skilled at the mystic arts. He also has a major change in personality, going from a young, materialistic asshole to a middle-aged zen scholar.

In the movie trailer Strange already has his greying temples as a doctor. The movie largely seems to be about his origin, and there's no indication he used to be a jerk. Which means one of three things:

One, this movie will have a massive time jump at some point, with most of Strange's training/personality development taking place off screen and we ONLY see him as a Master of the Mystic Arts years later once the jump is finished. This seems like it might be jarring, sharply dividing the movie into two separate stories, which has been a problem for a lot of origin movies.

Two, the movie will massively compress Strange's training and character growth into a short time frame, with him gaining incredibly mystical powers (better than almost anyone else on earth) and doing a personality 180 in less than a year. This seems like it would feel rushed, with Strange's character development being unearned or inauthentic.

Three, they're simply going to lessen the differences between Strange pre and post accident. In some later comics it was implied Strange was always a noble soul before personal tragedy broke him, making him a cynic who dealt with his pain through a shallow life of excess. The movie could go this route, with Strange rediscovering his inner goodness instead of becoming a better man than he was. That seems like it would be missing what makes Strange's origin story so interesting.

I'm not sure what the right solution is here.
>>
>>81935048
how much quips do you think it'll have?
>>
>>81935048
>Pre-accident Strange is a lot like pre-accident-Stark. However, while Stark was a self centered asshole, he was very charming and sociable. He would do something douchey and everyone in the room would still love him. Strange, on the other hand, was a complete asshole. A total prick.

That's not quite accurate. Pre-accident Strange was thought to be charming enough. He was a regular at swanky parties and had an extensive (though very shallow social) life. He was only a jerk to the people who wanted his services but couldn't afford them, and it's not like he ridiculed them or anything. He just brushed them off or referred them to another doctor.

In a lot of ways he was less of a monster than Stark, because while Stark was possibly more charming, he was also in the weapons industry and was indirectly involved in the deaths of thousands. Strange was a jerk but he still saved lives for a living. Stark had a lot more to atone for, which is why his origin story is about redemption. Strange's origin story is more about enlightenment and spiritual rebirth.
>>
>>81936189
Sounds like we need....a montage.
>>
>>81936538
I'm expecting a 4.8 on the quip-o-meter.
>>
>>81936538
The final fight will be magical dance off with Disney style singing
>>
>>81935193
To me it sounds more like a search for knowledge like he's some smart cunt.
>>
>>81936714
MON-TAAAAAAAAGE!
>>
File: mmmmmmmmagic.jpg (248 KB, 603x615) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmmmagic.jpg
248 KB, 603x615
>>81935693

>Strange! This woman is going to die if you don't operate on her immediately!
>Sorry, no health insurance. I have more important things to attend to.
>What could be more important than saving a life???
>Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmoney?
>>
>>81936189
>>81936609

Well put.
>>
>>81936189

They went with Option 3 in the animated movie.
>>
Is he gonna be nerfed?
>>
File: match cuts.png (2 MB, 2530x1334) Image search: [Google]
match cuts.png
2 MB, 2530x1334
>>81936189

The best solution I can see to this issue is to tell the story non-linearly. Start with Strange already established as a sorcerer and living in the Sanctum Sanctorum, and then some shit happens and it drags all his old baggage back into the open. There's some evidence to suggest they might do this. You guys probably already noticed this, but in the trailer there's a bunch of match cuts where they show Strange at two different stages of his life but in very similar positions, cutting sharply from one to the other. It serves to show us the contrast between who he is and what he's become.

The way the trailer is edited makes me think this is how these cuts are intended to be shown. They're not cut into this sequence just for the trailer, they're supposed to be like this in the movie. Which suggests flashbacks and a an at least somewhat non-linear plot.

Of course, the majority of the trailer was also origin stuff, which suggests there's a lot of it in the movie. My hope is that it's just spread around via flashbacks, and not frontloaded into the first act.

If they do it this way it means we get introduced to Strange as a mature scholar type, already likable in his fussy way. Then we are shown his asshole former self and we realize just how much he must have changed during his training just by how different he is. They can still show some of the training (it's a perfect place for exposition on magic) but this approach allows them to skip most of it while also indicating a lot of time went by and Strange had a lot of personal development off screen without it feeling like a cheat.

This is how the comics have always handled it. His origin story didn't appear until five issues into the Lee/Ditko run, and by that point we' gotten to know Strange as a sorcerer. Almost every subsequent story that has touched on his origin, with few exceptions, have started with Strange as a sorcerer an then just shown his origin or his life as a doctor in flashbacks.
>>
>>81937700

That's one of several reasons the animated movie sucked.
>>
They could have a patient that needs important medical surgery, yet can't afford to pay the medical bills. They try to appeal to his charitable side, but he doesn't give a fuck. That would well and truely show him to be an asshole.
>>
>>81937731

Hard to say at this point. The most description we've gotten on what he can do is from this quote by Feige:

>"He can do a whole host of things, eventually,” explains Feige, who is also the producer of Doctor Strange. “He does cast spells, which in the comics have very sort of tongue-twisty fun names. We don’t want to shy away from that, because that’s what makes Doctor Strange Doctor Strange. He has a Cloak of Levitation that allows him to fly, but he doesn’t fly like Superman or like Thor. It’s almost got a consciousness of its own, this cloak, which, again, gives us a superhero with a red cape — which we’ve seen a few times — but allows us to do it in a wholly unique and wholly original way. He can create these mandalas of light that he can use as shields and he can use as sort of weapons. He can create portals that will open before your eyes that he can step through and go to other places around the world. And frankly, even in this film, we’ll only touch upon what a lot of his powers are."
>“In this film, the Eye is a very important relic that can be quite dangerous if used in the wrong hands, because it has the ability to do any number of things, the most dangerous of which is, it can sort of manipulate probabilities. Which is also another way of saying, ‘screw around with time’ — which is part of our story.”

It sounds like his time-manipulation powers have been outsourced to his amulet, but otherwise this is largely in keeping with his comic powerset. So far he's confirmed to be able to do:

>Energy projection as weapons/shields
>teleportation across space or through dimensions
>flight
>time manipulation
>assorted "tongue twisty" incantations

We can add astral projection, seeing as it was in the trailer. The real question is degree. In the comics Strange can produce energy blasts that level mountains and he can teleport across vast interstellar distances. Can he do that here? Too soon to say.
>>
>>81938020
Everyone has s soft spot for people with cancer
>>
>>81938091
Except for Dr. Strange.
>>
>>81938120
that's what I meant. Make him turn away a poor cancer girl and everyone in the theater will be fuming
>>
>>81936189

#2 is the main problem I had with Thor.
>>
>>81938166

Of course, you run the risk of going too far there. This guy is, after all, supposed to be our hero. You show him doing something too heinous too early in the movie and the audience will never accept his transformation into a better man.

That's why the flashback approach is better, because to establish a connection between the character and the audience first, then test that connection when you show what a jackass he used to be.
>>
>>81938338
That's why you have him show up at the end of the film and cure her cancer with magic.
>>
>>81938424

Doctor Strange can't actually cure cancer with magic. Dude can't do everything, and his spells generally aren't good for healing. They did a whole storyline about his inability to cure cancer, called "The Oath."
>>
File: hmm.png (158 KB, 662x635) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
158 KB, 662x635
>>81938557
What if, he put her mind in her body from another universe where she didn't have cancer?
>>
>>81938424
Nah, even the MCU isn't that cheap. The cancer patient has to die anyway so Strange can feel humbled by it. Same reason you have Pa Kent die of an heart attack or whatever, something Superman can't prevent.
>>
>>81937771
>>81938557
It should be like Memento. However, specifically, start with him already a sorcerer, then move that story forward linearly, whilst cutting in scenes of what lead up to his journey, but backwards. So as he develops in the present scenes, the past scenes show him worse and worse, with a scene towards the end of him being an absolute dick as a surgeon, whilst countering it with the climax of the conflict where he is now a hero. Harmonic contrast, etc.
>>
>>81936609
Yeah but people will relate to what Strange is doing much more than Stark in America. Health insurance companies are seen as big villian here. Most people can't relate to a war. If you show Strange as too heinous it will hit home too much gotta be careful with that. I agree theoretically Stark did more damage but Strange crime is more relatable
>>
>>81937804
i enjoyed the animated movie. it wasn't fantastic like some of the DC stuff but it was better than most of Marvel animated movies
>>
>>81938630

THAT he could do. Or just teleport her to a dimension where they'd already cured cancer, if he could find one.
>>
>>81938630
But what about the cancer-free girl? Would their minds merge? What about their souls? What would the cancer-girl's parents think?
>>
>>81938790
>health insurance companies are seen as big villains
What country are you from because it's not America.
>>
>>81938970
Merged and pushed in the cancer free universe. The girl that had cancers parents would have to deal with a dead kid, but they probably already expected that and the girl probably wouldnt even remember having cancer
>>
>>81939017
Explain
>>
>>81939033
>Merged and pushed in the cancer free universe
This is how you get magic problems later on.
>>
>>81935669
This would be a pretty topical character element with the cost of healthcare in the US being on a lot of people's minds
>>
Why do you think he was name dropped as an enemy of Hydra in Winter Soldier?

Makes me think in the MCU he'll be a socially conscious, activist type
>>
>>81939144
It makes me sad that Strange can't meet Doom :(
>>
>>81939017

Nah, I agree with him. "Pre existing condition" was a hated term for a reason.
>>
>>81939062
Health insurance is just like car insurance or homeowner's insurance. I pay them a little bit if money each paycheck and they cover all my costs at the doctor/dentist.

The only people who hate health insurance are those that don't have it, probably because they sit on their porch all day smoking dime bags. But thanks to ACA, that's not a problem for the dregs of society any more
>>
>>81939144

That would be incredibly lame.

Maybe he's their enemy because he's rich and powerful but not interested in joining?
>>
>>81939144
>Makes me think in the MCU he'll be a socially conscious, activist type

Then his origin story wouldn't make a goddamn lick of sense. Feige ain't gonna do that to his favorite character.
>>
>>81939177
We'll have Doom in MCU at some point, right?
>>
>>81939144
I can't recall where I heard it (probably here) but it was suggested that Doctor Stranges movie takes place all over the MCU timeline, like when he gets back to New York months after Avengers 1. Maybe by the time WS takes place he's done something? Though It's probably nothte case because I can't imagine SHIELD knowing about a fucking wizard and not trying to put him on the team
>>
>>81939288

No. Fox still has the F4 rights for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>81936189
>>81937771

He was already on Hydra's watch list in 2014. Was their algorithm really so good that it could predict him later becoming a sorcerer? Maybe he was already Sorcerer Supreme then.
>>
>>81939144

I thought the gimmick of that was SUPERSCIENCE told them who could be threats to HYDRA before they were threats. meaning pre-powered Strange, Parker etc
>>
>>81939305

A more simple explanation is that Zola's algorithm had simply identified him as a potential troublemaker.
>>
>>81939305
>and not trying to put him on the team

how do you know they didn't try? Maybe he was in another dimension and they couldn't reach him.
>>
>>81938087
>‘screw around with time’
So, it's the Time Stone.

Will the Soul Stone already be on Thanos' hand or on Adam Warlock's brow?
>>
>>81939373

It probably didn't predict he'd become a sorcerer, just that he had the personality type that could make him someone that would cause trouble for Hydra.
>>
>>81939389

It didn't predict Nick Fury stealing Hydra's secret files, or the fact that he would give the info to Cap, or the fact that Black Widow and Cap would team up
>>
>>81939399
As a Doctor? I don't understand how supermath predicts an accident, then wizardry
>>
>>81938087
isn't messing around with probability like Scarlet Witch, Black Cat, Jubilee and Longshots' power?

I never associated it with Strange, his actions always seemed deliberate to me.
>>
>>81939144
That would be so lame if they tie Strange movie with MCU actually. I would cringe if they name drop any of the Avengers
>>
File: wizards.png (15 KB, 180x209) Image search: [Google]
wizards.png
15 KB, 180x209
>>81939399
>a potential troublemaker
Seems like the obvious conclusion to draw.
>>
>>81939489
Even Scarlet Witch? Or the "god" Thor?
>>
>>81939483
Jubilee?

Anyway yes. I'm going to wager they actually modify the probabilities, while the Amulet of Agamotto does minor change in the past to affect the events in the present
>>
>>81939224
Eh, I feel likely you've never been really really sick or injured before. Insurance helps for a lot but there are things they won't pay for and different people have different health plans. If it were as simple and nice as only lazy don't have it things would be much different. For your benefit educate yourself tho nigga. I wont spoonfeed you as I'm too be busy thinking about Doctor Strange and shit.
>>
>>81939489

it's confirmed same universe m8 I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>81939480
The whole point of Project Insight was that it combed through all available electronic information on a person to identify if they would be problematic to Hydra's new world order. Hence why some kid in high school was brought up in the same sentence as Bruce Banner. It's not about what they were doing but what they had the potential to do. Stephen Strange could have been a name recognizable doctor like Paul Farmer or Dr. Oz or Sanjay Gupta or something that a regular person on the street may recognize.
>>
>>81939489
You're stupid. All of the Disney/Marvel movies take place in the same universe. Why does someone need to hold your hand and tell you this for every single movie? People you are the reasons why movie studios think they have to spoonfeed audiences instead of treating them with intelligence.
>>
>>81939465
It wasn't that kind of predictor, it was a nazi machine that took in demographic data and spat out a list of people who would significantly oppose the takeover.
Cap and Fury were supposed to be dead by then anyways.
>>
>>81937771
All I can see is loss
>>
>>81939806
>Cap and Fury were supposed to be dead by then anyways

Eh, how? If the algorithm predicted Fury being a problem, why wait for him to steal the shit? The attempt on his life was obviously rushed (probably after he had that talk with Pierce), they could have killed him easier if they planned it better. Same thing with the attempts to kill Cap. But then maybe Cap never had a social media profile

>that one bitch from the comics berates him for not having a Facebook account
>Cap tells her that's the only reason he wasn't accounted for in Zola's algorithm
>>
>>81938715
That'd tie into the Time Gem being his necklace
>>
>>81940050
>Time is not linear, it loops
Or some other meta bullshit.
>>
>>81940050

Amulet.
>>
>>81935048
>*really despective voice* i dont believe in fairy tales about chackras or the power of belief
ten seconds later
>*in total humbled awe* teach me!
im not afraid about the contrast in the character
>>
>>81939959
>how
Suspend the disbelief.
Sometimes, you just need to accept that they have an algorithm that can do it.
Or are you the type of person asking how Super Soldier serums work?
>>
>>81941581

This isn't a question of suspending disbelief, this is a question of consistency. If they knew ahead of time that fury was going to be a problem, why allow him to steal their files? Why wait to kill him until after he voices concerns to Pierce, rather than doing it quietly before the movie started?
>>
>>81941684

Pretty sure voicing his concerns to Pierce was what made them put out the hit.
>>
>>81935048

I have faith in Cargill to write it good. The guy is a Dr Strange fan.
>>
>>81942475

yeah no shit, read the post chain
>>
>>81937771

Good theory. Those images do match up a bit too closely for it to just be the trailer. Especially the last two.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kXiVSYmC0g
>>
File: 1459922168393.png (60 KB, 225x247) Image search: [Google]
1459922168393.png
60 KB, 225x247
>>81943136
>2 years, 17 days
Orpheus no
>>
>>81943218
The stroke actually didn't kill Action Man.
But it's probably the reason he's living in a retirement home later in the series.
>>
What I'm wondering is if his accident has been caused by HYDRA in the movies, seeing as they already had him picked out as a future threat by Zola's algorithm.
>>
>>81938120
Wh-Oh, yeah. Surgeon. Gotta keep that quota good.
>>
>>81943569
>>
>>81943569
I figured they'd go either the disgruntled family member/patient, or just have him crash the car himself.
>>
>>81943218
It was his wife.
>>
>>81939224
You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>81943670
>Super drunk Stephen Strange leaves the party after berating the host
>>
>>81943670
Yeah but with his name drop back then it would be pretty much perfect if HYDRA caused the crash. Also they created their own threat that way.
>>
>>81943884

It doesn't really add anything to the story, though.
>>
>>81935193

It's pretty obvious the line just means that him viewing the world in terms of rationalism only allows him to see a tiny bit of the truth. The rest being metaphysical aspects of reality.
>>
>>81944221
Other than a connection to the MCU?
The important part is his hands get fucked. How it happens is secondary, isn't it?
>>
The Strange reference in Winter Soldier was a throwaway line. It will neither be referenced nor explained. Marvel doesn't do long term planning.
>>
>>81944306
Funny thing is, this is basically a gigantic subversion of Sherlock.
>>
>>81938715
I's be absolutely fine with this take on the film.
>>
>>81944468
> Marvel doesn't do long term planning

Are you talking about the Marvel "we revolutionated the cinematic universes" Studios
>>
>>81945328
Not him, but they don't long term very well. At least, not on the surface, anyways.
They're pretty revisionist when it comes to their references and such to make it seem more connected than it actually is.
They made this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYmvPPFk54E when they thought they should get Hulk as the main villain for the Avengers film, but then changed their mind as they got closer so they made The Consultant short http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkteut_the-consultant-marvel-short-film_shortfilms to retcon it away.
>>
>>81944468
you talking about tony showing up at the bar in the end of the hulk movie ?
>>
>>81944458

Well, yes, that's my point. It doesn't really matter how Strange's hands get fucked up, so long as it was largely a matter of chance. Cruel fate brings a powerful man low.

It doesn't need to be more than that.
>>
>>81945904
Oh cool, I never saw this short
>>
>>81946319
Look up Marvel One Shots.
>>
>>81943136
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kXiVSYmC0g
Well, shit, now I'm just going to be disappointed that Doctor Strange is never going to demand that a teenage boy get horny so he can magic by telepresence.
>>
>>81946356
I know, I never watched this one
>>
>>81939480
It wouldn't need to know "wizard" specifically, it could just identify "source of potential trouble," without knowing what that trouble would or could be. In the trailer the Ancient One tells Strange that she sees potential in him, the algorithm could have seen a similar deal.
>>
>>81941684
Because killing Nick Fury is a hard thing to do since he always has his guard up. I believe the original plan was going to be let Fury "win" by having Insight launched and then have him killed along with all the other threats in the opening salvo. It's a pretty simple deal and involves no reveal of resources until it's too late to do anything about it. When Fury ended up figuring out something strange was going on and could potentially interfere with Project Insight (something he was formerly a strong proponent of) then they put together a rushed plan to take him out while using the circumstances around that to also rush the launch of Project Insight after Pierce was forced to try and delay it to maintain appearances with Fury.
>>
>>81945904
I think that was just the initial set up. Feels like mid-way through phase 2 they tried to course-correct (after the Avengers 1 success). Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 were already mid-production so they didn't mesh great and/or had to put stuff to tie-in.
>>
>>81947501
Yeah, IM3 was really odd, especially when you look at it in the context of the other films.
>I'm building a cocoon of suits around me, this isn't healthy. I don't need to be Iron-Man.
>I need to build a cocoon around the entire world just in case aliens attack again.
>>
>>81947591
I like to think that it was just a story Tony told Bruce after being suggested they build the Hulkbuster just in case. So tony goes in the rambling on how that's not a good idea, but Bruce convinces him to do it anyway.

But seriously, there are some differences in what Tony was trying to accomplish in both movies, but they aren't different enough to juxtapose, I don't think. Thank god IM3 was the first phase 2 movie. If it were just before AoU it would have been really weird.
>>
>>81939144
>>81939373
He was on HYDRA's watchlist because he wouldn't accept HYDRA's insurance.
>>
>>81945999
>It doesn't really matter how Strange's hands get fucked up, so long as it was largely a matter of chance. Cruel fate brings a powerful man low.

hang on

isn't this the story of Drake Bell?
>>
>>81948369
No, Stephen Strange isn't horrifically in debt.
>>
>>81935048
They managed to do it with the animated movie pretty easily, so it can't be that hard.

>>81947591
Blame Wanda.
>>
> Strange in hospital...hands fucked
> He flashes back
> Arrogant but brilliant surgeon
> Death of brother, accident
> Goes in search of ways to heal hands
> Meets Baron Mordo and Ancient One
> Ancient One explains mystic universe stuff:
Demiurge
The Elder Gods
Chthon, the Darkhold, Set, and the demon wars
The Vishanti
The Faltine and Dormammu
Shuma Gorath
>>
File: Solid 10.jpg (53 KB, 370x345) Image search: [Google]
Solid 10.jpg
53 KB, 370x345
>>81948260
>>
>>81939548
> It would be almost impossible not to alude to Scarlet Witch in some way at least, or resist showing sorcerers like Mordo claiming Chaos Magic does not exist (to which the Ancient One pethaps replies "not seeing something does not mean it is not there.")
>>
>>81947591

It's not mutually exclusive.

He sees Ultron as a way to not put his life on the line, which has been the cause of trouble between him and Pepper since IM2.

But he does it in his boneheaded ways, and everything ends up exploding in his face.
>>
File: 1450202056093.jpg (181 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450202056093.jpg
181 KB, 800x600
>>81939373
I sorta assumed that was the case, finding super beings, and calculating the possibility of people becoming heroes.

It was the work of Arnim Zola being a super computer and all, so I'd assume he would make an algorithm pinpointing heroes, along with calculating possible problems for the future.
>>
>>81939489
Did...Did you actually think it wouldn't be part of the same universe? Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>81950780

They explicetely say in the movie it doesn't matter who you are or what you have done.

You can be Captain America, or a baby who's parents are political activist.

The algorithm makes a profile, and if that profile is of a potential Hydra enemy, you are on the hit list.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.