[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.tv.com/shows/izombie/com munity/post/izombie-craz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
http://www.tv.com/shows/izombie/community/post/izombie-crazy-exgirlfriend-more-episodes-the-cw-144831277446/

>The CW Orders More iZombie and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, but Doesn't Give Them Full Seasons

I...is it getting cancelled?

Can we talk about that fucking finale?
>>
That's an old article about S2, why are you posting it now? It has been renewed for S3 already. And the non-full order of S2 was 19 episodes, that's not really much shorter.
>>
This is from November, you chucklefuck. They're both fine.
>>
File: vaughn-du-clark-izombie-s2e1.jpg (27 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
vaughn-du-clark-izombie-s2e1.jpg
27 KB, 630x421
press f to pay respects
>>
>>81930537
Fillmore Graves will be better.

Vaughn never really peaked.
>>
>>81930537
I'm glad he died just when he was starting to become annoying.
>>
>>81930537
Gotta respect the guy who pretty did a real-life Navy Seals copypasta
>>
>>81930537
[f]uck him

RIP in peace his hot daughter tho

>>81930693
It was pretty obvious that he was getting his brain fucked by Supermax. It was making him irrational and crazy
>>
>>81930693

I have a feeling that they made him as unlikeable as possible in that finale just so that you'd cheer when he got eaten by zombies.
>>
>>
>>
>>81931061
Why did best girl have to die?
>>
>>81930805
>>
>>81934058
Got one with sound? plz
>>
>>81930805
Wait what?
>>
>>81934058
>>81935064
Found it myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd8-tbsOPoo
>>
>>81934801
Rita was worst girl
>>
So.... was the Blackwater chick a zombie from the start? Because whatever the Utopium was being cut with had to come from somewhere. There could be whole pockets of zombie societies created by whatever that drug had in it

And that Rob Thomas scene where they were gathered around him eating his brain calmly was chilling

>>81931095
I'm almost positive it was Supermax. If you'll notice in his early appearances he was collected, but the more he drank Supermax the more of a meatheaded roided out spaz he became. There might be repercussions for that later
>>
>>81936625
WRONG

>>81934801
Maybe the actress couldn't come back? I liked having one character that Liv was ready to tear the eyes out of at the drop of a hat.

It would have been cool if we'd gotten a one-on-one raged out battle between them
>>
>>81936819
we need more zombie fights
>>
>>81931061
>rest in peace in peace
>>
>>81936759
Anons speculated that she was one at least before the shooting scene as the zombies never attack her.

I think it is safe to say she knew something was up with how much she was packing and how everyone on her force was pretty calm instead of psycho munchie time like the other recently infected.
>>
>>81939169
That's what I was thinking. All her soldiers knew exactly what to do, and they seemed to have a plan. Although you apparently instinctively know you need brain when you become a zombie, so I don't know

I've never read the comic though. Is there a secret ZWO in it? Like some sort of Zombie Camarilla?
>>
>>81939468
Comic is NOTHING like the show except some names.

Its more like a comedy/whismyadventure and Lib is the only character that connects the two.
>>
>>81939468
In the comic they had a monster fighting task force and I think the girl who was leading it was some kind of monster herself but honestly I can't remember that much. Pretty sure they were government-based though. I need to reread.
>>
>>81930405
I wanted to drop the show pretty bad up until it got past the normie party.

Once she became a zombie, she actually seemed to act normal while everyone in the show treated her otherwise.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.