[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Flash comes back in 2 days. let's talk about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2567.png (276 KB, 428x519) Image search: [Google]
2567.png
276 KB, 428x519
The Flash comes back in 2 days. let's talk about it
>>
>>81929779
It's picking up bad vibes because of the Arrow fallout. But I enjoyed last week's LoT even though it had lackluster Hex. So I guess I'm awaiting Flash.

Fuck Arrow though.
>>
I still like Flash but I'm not really hype enough this season. Doesn't feel like much to speculate on at least, just an enjoyable watch.
>>
>>81931294
Cowboy ray was based
>>
>>81929779

It's really frustrating that they decided to play Zoom/Hunter Zolomon in the most boring, predictable way possible.

This ending stretch will really rely on the actor's ability to sell "completely fucking psychopathic" well and I sincerely doubt he can pull it off.

>>81931530

Yeah the cast carries LoT with all of its best episodes. It's a shame Hex was so bland though. Had no edge to him at all.
>>
>>81931593
I liked his line about his face
>>
>>81931630

Yeah that was great. But he was too friendly to the cast. I did like that he slugged Rip in the face when he found out Rip knew that the town was going to be razed before he abandoned it, but I feel like otherwise he was too quick to work with the team and just went along with what they were doing.
>>
>>81931593
>This ending stretch will really rely on the actor's ability to sell "completely fucking psychopathic" well and I sincerely doubt he can pull it off.

I don't think this could save him for me. I've already rolled my eyes too many times at the characters saying he's a big deal but him not doing anything more dangerous than most of the villains on the show besides brutalizing Barry once.

We'll see I guess, but I'm kind of hoping there's some "real" villain that's controlling him at this point.
>>
So who is Zoom? Earth 2 Hunter Zoloman? So who was the Jay we have seen all season and who's dead body Zoom dragged around?
>>
>>81929779
the airdates of the Arrowverse shows ad Supergirl are so fuked up, that I have to check every week to know what weird combinbation of them is actually airing
>>
>>81931912
according to the previews the next epsiode will deal with "the tragic story of Hunter Zolomon on earth 2" as a subplot.
>>
>>81931912
Zoom is Hunter Zolomon of earth-2, dead Jay is Edward Clariss.
>>
File: 1456258328025.jpg (128 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1456258328025.jpg
128 KB, 604x604
I really hope the scene with Shipp-Dad punches my heart in the testicles. Every scene he and Barry had in the first season was great but with his absence this season, I feel the talk won't be all that powerful. I fear it will just be a reiteration of his stance back when he left at the beginning with little else to elaborate and build upon.
>>
>>81932085
I'm still going with this theory
Dead Earth 2 Jay: Jay Garrick Jr
Man in the Iron mask: Jay Garrick Sr
Hunter Zolomon/Zoom: Jay's separated twin
Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon: Random nobody
>>
>>81932727
I still like

Zoom: E2 Zolomon
Dead body: E1 Zolomon who was in cahoots with Zoom but got betrayed
Masked man: E2 Jay
Yet to be seen: E1 Jay

But it could easily be a clone or something too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.