[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile in 1993 /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12
File: azrael02[1].jpg (91 KB, 584x322) Image search: [Google]
azrael02[1].jpg
91 KB, 584x322
I cant fucking believe DC's is selling out this hard. they replacing bruce with this edgy asshole and he kills now too
Between this and the death of superman DC has hit a new low of desperation
Fuck this the final straw, im pulling their monthly subscription and getting Image comics. atleast those will someday be worth something
>>
>implying Batman shouldn't kill
wow, look at this baby
>>
>>81928574

I thought Azrael was cool. But I was also ten years old. And children have absolutely shit taste.
>>
>>81928574
At least post-Crisis DC is more like Marvel now.

Ever since they had the good sense to kill off their boyscout, I actually pick up the superbooks along with my New Mutants.
>>
>>81928574
Not muh fags are worst. Look how based Azrael is with all those spikes.
>>
Waco was an inside job
>>
>1993
>still reading DC
Ya whateves gramps. When are you sperglords gunna switch over to superior Marvel?
>>
>>81929036
Yeah if I wanted a Charles Bronson story I'd watch deathwish. DC is for mature adults with actual story's and characterization.

Faggot
>>
>Supermans dead
>Batmans been replaced
>Barry died years ago

At least Based Hal is still around guys, he's gonna hold the JLs legacy from now on.
Like seriously, they've killed off 3 members of the founders already, whats the worst that could happen to Hal?
>>
>>81929192
>whats the worst that could happen to Hal?
Get married.
>>
>>81929104
Marvel is way more gritty and realistic than DC! It takes place in New York so its so much more real already! And characterization!? Marvel has never had a crisis and erased all their history! all their stories are the same as they were in the 40s and 60s! Its called continuity ya dingbat! Have you even read X-Men!
>>
File: Superboy_(Kon-El).jpg (68 KB, 315x458) Image search: [Google]
Superboy_(Kon-El).jpg
68 KB, 315x458
Metropolis Kid Best Kryptonian
>>
File: ASM149Cover[1].jpg (89 KB, 300x454) Image search: [Google]
ASM149Cover[1].jpg
89 KB, 300x454
Hey guys you gotta keep this low
Im a editor at Marvel and next year they will do a huge event, nothing will ever be the same
they are going to bring back the clone from ASM #149 and reveal that hes the REAL peter parker, hes going to be a new character called scarlet spider and the big bad will be the Jackal
screencap this
>>
Im from the future
all your comics are shit
>>
>>81932465
Bullshit. The writers at Marvel are too talented to dig up stories from the 70s to milk dry.
>>
File: 002[1].jpg (125 KB, 495x759) Image search: [Google]
002[1].jpg
125 KB, 495x759
Fucking Mutants everywhere!
>>
File: Deathmate-18fb8[1].jpg (60 KB, 650x998) Image search: [Google]
Deathmate-18fb8[1].jpg
60 KB, 650x998
WHO HYPE?
MARVEL AND DC ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: sandman.jpg (48 KB, 323x494) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
48 KB, 323x494
H-hey, does anyone want to talk about Sandman?
>>
>>81929192
Hal and Ollie are gonna be like the senior JL members, gonna be great!
>>
>>81929036
I started reading War Zone recently actually, I like it a lot, it's a great example of 90s comic stylization done right. But I stopped when Chuck Dixon and JRJR left after the first ten or so issues.
>>
>>81937627
No one gives a shit about your stupid kiddy goth comic. Come back when they start adding guns and violence. 20 years from now no one is going to care about Sandman, while my Youngblood #1 is going to be worth thousands.
>>
have you guys seen this new channel on cable, the cartoon network? how can they expect anybody to watch flintstones reruns all day?
>>
File: Youngblood1.png (300 KB, 637x389) Image search: [Google]
Youngblood1.png
300 KB, 637x389
>>81938062
>people actually thought this
>>
File: DD321_01.jpg (272 KB, 498x1280) Image search: [Google]
DD321_01.jpg
272 KB, 498x1280
What do you guys think of Daredevil's new costume? Scott McDaniel is killing it on Fall from Grace.
>>
File: new titans 100.jpg (80 KB, 400x613) Image search: [Google]
new titans 100.jpg
80 KB, 400x613
I can't BELIEVE that Dick and Kory didn't get married. Wolfman spent more than a decade building their relationship and it got ruined just like that?
There had to have been some editorial fuckery there. I bet they want him back with Batman or something even though he belongs with the Titans.
>>
>>81938701
They just don't want to change the status quo. I'm sure Dick and Starfire will just stay in a perpetual flirty relationship.
>>
>>81932465
That sounds pretty cool. I just hope they don't drag it out too long.
>>
>>81928858
fuck off
>>
>>81928574
you're not wrong 1993 bro, those stories fucking blow.
>>
File: Sin_City_Hard_Goodbye[1].jpg (69 KB, 300x463) Image search: [Google]
Sin_City_Hard_Goodbye[1].jpg
69 KB, 300x463
has Miller finally lost it?
>>
>>81941580
Hey at least he'll always have Batman Year One and DKR. No way will those ever get tarnished.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.