[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
season 2 episode 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: You_are_lisa_simpson.jpg (29 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
You_are_lisa_simpson.jpg
29 KB, 510x383
What did Bergstrom mean by this?
>>
please clap
>>
>>81924342
He meant /tv/ has shit memes.
>>
>>81924342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFOj7V8mh5k
>>
>>81924342
He meant that she was adopted from a Korean family and her real surname was Dimpoon
>>
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>81924342
Ugh that handwriting is so Jewish
>>
>>81924342
He meant that the writers had no real inspirational quote. So he said something that sounds like it could mean something but doesn't.
>>
>>81924342
>Bergstrom
Is /pol/ right?
>>
>>81926229
/Pol/ is never right. You should know that.
>>
I can't tell if this is a meme thread or not, but what he means to say is that Lisa has to remember to be herself, if she feels unappreciated and unnoticed in Springfield, she just has to remember that she is smart and thoughtful and has potential. This was early on when her character hadn't quite turned into an absolutely intolerable Mary Sue so it comes off as a sweet acknowledgement of the fact that Lisa is a sharp knife in a huge drawer full of spoons.
>>
This episode was honestly just too dry and not funny enough. James L. Brooks really went too far with making the show into a dark drama without enough jokes. Remember that it was also his idea to do an episode where Homer has a heart attack and because none of the writers wanted to deal with that, they had to hire freelance guys.
>>
>>81926229
>>81927092

he actually was jewish in the episode
>>
I actually like that episode, but this moment is a bit overrated.

The most emotional part is later when Homer awkwardly tries to apologize to Lisa.
>>
>>81924342
He meant that you are lisa simpson, OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.