[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working Beavis & Butthead unreleased arcade found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: beavis-butt-head-arcade.jpg (63 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
beavis-butt-head-arcade.jpg
63 KB, 600x344
I thought you guys might appreciate this since I see some B&B threads pop up from time to time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD5JuRc7fN4
>>
nobody gives a shit unless it's a rom dump
>>
>>81924203
Romdump when? I need it for my mame.
>>
>>81925242
track down a dev, most of them keep stuff like that
>>
>>81924203
I've seen footage of this over on /vr/ and it'll likely never get dumped..A private arcade owns this and you know how faggot hoarders are.

"If someone dumps this rare game, nobody will talk to me anymore!"
So yeah, kind of a dead end here.
>>
>>81925430
also, when people hoard rare and sought after PCBs the chance of it being lost to history skyrockets. This stuff doesn't last forever. I know it's not the greatest looking game ever, but it deserves to be preserved huh huh huh huh

eh eh heh heh yeah yeah
>>
>>81925430
I thought they do this out of spite.
>Hey, I own this super rare game and you'll never have it even though it's complete shit. Good luck sleeping at night.
>>
>>81925737
>>81925495
the problem is also it's probably a real valuable collectible and I'm pretty sure the rom dump process you're physically doing stuff to the insides that might damage it's overall value as a collector's piece
>>
>>81925817
that is not true, all you're doing is loading the game into memory and dumping that

it's the same as if the game was booting up
>>
That one game about Bill Clinton's cat.
>>
>>81925980
anytime that game gets mentioned everyone's butthurt miraculously flares up

>NYEH NYEH NYEH I GET TO PLAY THIS SUPER RARE GAME AND YOU DON'T HAHAHAHA
>>
>>81925931
oh, I thought it involved pulling out the rom board and hooking it up to a PC to copy the memory. If it doesn't involve physically manipulating the cabinet at all then fuck that guy
>>
>Primal Rage II in a playable state never
>>
File: 1459497469997.jpg (140 KB, 709x747) Image search: [Google]
1459497469997.jpg
140 KB, 709x747
>>81926432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8dVXNnrcVo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S3L4_GWjBI
>you'll never get to play these
t-thanks hoarders
>>
>>81924203
We've had this thread on /vr/ before.
>>
>>81926487
So the socks guy actually dumped the rom just so he can emulate it and not release it out of spite?
Holy fuck, man.
>>
>>81926600
That's what it looks like.

He's probably going to make repros and sell them to people who are stupid enough to pay. The only thing I'd pay him to do is let me huck a couple of bricks through his windows.
>>
>>81926600

Collectors are some of the most autistic people in the world.
>>
>>81927610
As somebody who was diagnosed with Asperger's when he was 4, I object to being lumped in with these kind of cunts.
>>
>>81929094
Shut up, Boco.
>>
File: un50L1R.jpg (119 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
un50L1R.jpg
119 KB, 1200x900
>>81925980
Well fuck, now I'm mad I can't ever play this
>>
File: Spongebob (2).jpg (128 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob (2).jpg
128 KB, 1500x1000
>>81926654
Well at least when they do that, somebody is bound to dump THAT online.

Fuck content hoarders in the ass. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>81926487
>dumps the rom and fucking emulates it
>makes video by recording his computer screen
I am platinum mad right now.
>>
>>81929919
He's doing it on purpose. I think he's even emulating it in zsnes to piss off the emulation purists.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.