[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Movie Deadpool feel so much more heroic than MoS Superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why does Movie Deadpool feel so much more heroic than MoS Superman?
>>
>>81923668

He has emotions and motivations outside of mild discomfort and my girlfriend.
>>
>>81923668

because the writers of the film understood the material they where adapting
>>
File: batman-v-superman.jpg (246 KB, 828x325) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman.jpg
246 KB, 828x325
Yeah, that's me. Now you're probably thinking "This is a Superman movie, but the big blue just turned that terrorist into a fucking kebab and everyone hates him!" Surprise, this is a different kind of Superman story.
>>
>>81923668

Nerds don't actually measure heroism by lives saved, good done, etc. They base it on how much superheroes enjoy themselves.

For example, Iron Man 1 has the hero murder third-world insurgent, bur because Tony Stark is mostly happy, it's good.

In BvS, Superman attacks a third-world warlord, but becuase he's conflicted and dissatisfied throughout the movie, it's not good.
>>
>>81923827
You don't understand the concept of charisma and you're calling OTHER people nerds?

Yeah, baby, getting out that abacus and tabulating the cost-prevention analysis of the actions of a super hero is totally what normal people do and not what nerds do at all.
>>
>>81923827
Clark in BvS outright says that he doesn't give a crap about people. HAIL SNYDRA
>>
>>81923827
Days of Future Past? Winter Soldier?
>>
>>81923827

Superman had a "ugh, i have to help these apes not kill eachother again" face, like being a hero and saving lives was a chore to him, like he didn't even gave a shit, he just did it out of obligation.
>>
>>81923668
Because Snyder actively hates Superman while Tim Miller and Ryan Reynolds love Deadpool?
>>
>>81923668
How many times are you gonna ask questions where the answer is always Snyder is a hack
>>
Cause even the scum will watch Deadpool they sweat in their tank tops on vinyl seats getting a wedgie. Shoving popcorn in their mout until it comes out their ass machine gun the audience with his farts. Then gets up goes to bathroom, lols at something he missed.....stuffs face, lols again does not know why...he's got aisle seat he's not hanging for the credits, but the rest of audience is because this is #1 opening at the big cinema for cheap cunts. It smells like someone fucked here at least once. Idk this question answer but when I saw man of steel people had water bottles they took a ration pack and a emergency kit. They saw it in recliners, by the time it finished they had crossed the coast.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.