[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and Killer Croc just trapped batman in a hole. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
and Killer Croc just trapped batman in a hole.

I don't even know what to say anymore. Elmer Fudd wouldn't have fallen for this.
>>
>>81917841
Did Croc then throw a rock at him?
>>
>>81918261

he filled the hole with with liquid rock
>>
File: I'm Batman.jpg (39 KB, 589x395) Image search: [Google]
I'm Batman.jpg
39 KB, 589x395
>>81918261
>>
>>81918345

I really hope he gets to throw a rock in suicide squad.
>>
File: 14.png (1 MB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
14.png
1 MB, 1916x1076
>>81917841
The fact that the hole formed coincidentally formed exactly where they stepped was a bit weird, but it's not like it was obvious there were explosives around. I liked seen a more clever Croc than usual.

But I have an important question for you, anon. Does he just look like a penguin? Or is he an actual penguin?
>>
hey remember how Deathstroke was a butt mad jelly crybaby who was pissy Alfred didn't let him kill people and desperately craved his approval?
>>
>>81920344
Remember when Deathstroke had a consistent origin and motivation?
>>
>>81920760
I always thought he was just a super pedo
>>
>>81920344
Still beats MUH SHADO.
>>
>>81920869

No that's Hal Jordon
>>
>>81920344
>Slade quiere ser hardcore, pero Alfred no lo deja.
>>
>>81920760
>motivation
Rape the Teen Titans?
>>
>>81920344
Hey, it beats Son of Batman.

>>81920993
>Rape the Teen Titans when they have Raven the mindraper.
>>
yeah okay let's just mind wipe the bad guy and pretend this never happened.

you other heroes sure where helpful with all that busy work you did. We're not just a team we're a family.

And and Anarky totally was a great mastermind wasn't he.

Fuck you Beware the Batman. Katana was cool but Im glad your ass is cancelled.
>>
>>81920344
>hey remember how Deathstroke was a butt mad jelly crybaby who was pissy
so basically 'arrow' deathstroke.
>>
>>81921308
>you other heroes sure where helpful with all that busy work you did. We're not just a team we're a family.

Hey, it got Batman to actually eat some humble pie for once.

>And and Anarky totally was a great mastermind wasn't he

What was his endgame though? Or was he just doing all this for shits and giggles?
>>
>>81921756

just seemed like he was stirring the pot
>>
>>81920344

>Two eyes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81922522
He loses it.
>>
I want to titfuck Magpie!
>>
>>81923225

stick your dick in glitter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.