[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, you're now in charge of the plot for the upcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Austin-0.jpg (77 KB, 642x722) Image search: [Google]
Austin-0.jpg
77 KB, 642x722
Anon, you're now in charge of the plot for the upcoming animated action-comedy series funded by WWE about the Stone Cold Steve Austin and it will air on Adult Swim.

How will it turn out?
>>
File: who.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
who.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>>81911154
>just make it Stone Cold saying "WHAT" and giving people stunners for 22 minutes
>profit
>>
>>81911154
Austin is literally an ice-rock elemental, he fights
>>
I'd just reboot Celebrity Deathmatch

He was on the original so I'm sure he'd be cool with it.
>>
>>81911154
Why would it air on Adult Swim and not on the WWE Network, along with all of WWE's other amazing original programming like WWE Ridealong, Total Divas, and The Edge and Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness? Along with that, you get live access to every pay-per-view, including the upcoming Payback in Chicago, Illinois?

All this for only NINE NINETY NINE.
>>
It'd be about Stone Cold being a prima donna who gets Roddy Piper Fired for telling a joke.
>>
>>81911154
Steve Austin runs a small time one man A-team like business out of his trailer. People come to him with the problem of the week and he sets up these elaborate plans to accomplish them. He start off on the mission and it's pretty much just him wandering into the location drunk and close-lining and Stone Cold Stunning and spitting beer into badguys faces for about five minutes straight until the problem is solved.

It would be called Austin 3:16 because in the trailer park that would pretty much be his address 3rd row 16th lot.
>>
>>81911154
Just go full Ultimate Muscle and have him train super wrestlers.
>>
>>81911154
Didn't he have a shitty American-Ninja esque show on some bumfuck hillbilly channel for awhile?
>>
>>81912888
Kinnikuman but with a western smash mouth like edge.

Imagine Austin berating the bad guy for like 20 minutes.
>>
STEVE AUSTIN'S ROCK 'N' WRESTLE.
>>
>>81911154
Hes a big guy.
>>
>>81913424
For you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.