[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /co/ related DVDs, Blurays, or even VHS tapes do you own?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 14608420828991327666701.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
14608420828991327666701.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
What /co/ related DVDs, Blurays, or even VHS tapes do you own?
>>
File: 51VN5QSE35L.jpg (49 KB, 307x475) Image search: [Google]
51VN5QSE35L.jpg
49 KB, 307x475
>>81899522
>That Double Dragon tape
Oh man, collections of episodes passed off as "movies" via clamshell cased releases are so emblematic of the 90s. I had pic related, which was just the premiere two-parter, but still probably got more play than any Batman movie in our house.
>>
>>81899522
>DVDs, Blurays, or even VHS tapes
I have Secret of NIMH on Laserdisc.
>>
>>81899522
>Batman VHS

It looks like you've had that for a long time unless you bought it at a pawn shop. I got mine in a cherrios bundle at cub foods.
>>
>>81900256
Aw man, I had that, too.

Also had "The Batman-Superman movie," which was just the three-parter S:TAS episode where Batman meets Superman.

I also had, like, two VHSs that were just taped episodes of B:TAS and the 60s Batman show (alternating between the two) that my parents bought from a flea market for some reason.
>>
I've got 130+ across various mediums.
Mostly DVD. Marvel movies (Howard the Duck, bitches) DC animation, Disney movies, Popeye (film and shorts) Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry and Venture Bros.
VHS: Astroesque (Mike Allred's prequel to Red Rocket Seven) Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Phantom 2040, Droids and some old Marvel releases including the one where Magneto has no need for gas.
Only recently started on bluray so mostly recent stuff like Ant-Man, Dredd, Kingsman and a couple oldies like Barbarella and Flash Gordon.
>>
>>81899522
Not a whole lot for dvds/blurays.
Spider-Man 1 & 2
Lois & Clark Season 2
The Dark Knight

I have a ton of disney films on VHS though.
>>
>>81901009
The reason is your folks had amazing taste, anon. I grew up watching BTAS, but I never saw Adam West Batman until I was an adult because I didn't watch TV Land.

On the upside though, I grew up with Batman '89 which came out a year after I was born, so my mom at least had exceptional taste. She also recorded a whole tape of TaleSpin before I could speak which became one of my all-time favorite cartoons.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2250x1622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2250x1622
This is my adult swim collection. I have a little more now, got Home Movies complete series box set and Mission Hill complete series, as well as the first two volumes of Family Guy that I found for $6 a piece
>>
>Nicholson billed before Keaton
damn
>>
>>81905599
For non adult swim shit I have Simpsons seasons 1-10, 20, a Halloween specials DVD and season 8 in this packaging shaped like Maggie's head as well as the Simpsons Movie on DVD and blu-ray. I have seasons 1-18 of South Park and the movie on DVD and blu-ray. I have Beavis and Butthead Volumes 1-4 and the movie on DVD. Also got all seasons of Archer on blu-ray.
>>
>>81905762
Oh and the Futurama movies and the last 4 Comedy Central seasons.
>>
File: mcu.jpg (95 KB, 1016x837) Image search: [Google]
mcu.jpg
95 KB, 1016x837
>>
I own all the DCAU DVDs, the JL/JLU combo is really great
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.