[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows you've dropped. I tried to get into WBB and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: wbb.jpg (103 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
wbb.jpg
103 KB, 1366x768
ITT: Shows you've dropped.

I tried to get into WBB and it's okay sometimes, but it's really boring most of the time and it doesn't do bottle episodes as well as Wander Over Yonder.
>>
This show should be called Internet Bears.
>>
>>81891164
seconded.
>>
>>81891164
>>81891235
Too on the nose.
>>
I want WBB to add a bear every season with them still in stack formation until the polar bear's spine is destroyed
>>
>>81890745
You don't understand what a bottle episode is do you
>>
>>81893086
Almost half the episodes are stuck in a single location with the crux being how many gags can we stretch out in this limited premise.

Do you know what a bottle episode is?
>>
>>81890745
The entirety of Marvel's current cartoon line-up. I gave USM, AA and even HatAS three episodes to hook me in and they were all fucking beyond trash. Then faggots here told me USM and AA had improved so I tried watching the most recent episodes and they were still fucking shit and nowhere NEAR as good as SS or EMH.

I also dropped TMNT 2012 during season 3, but got hooked back in for season 4 and went back to watch the two-part finale of season 3 to get more exposure about the events.
>>
>>81890745
>WOY
>WBB
mfw I never watched more than two or three episodes of them but enjoyed what I saw regardless
>>
File: 1460543381581.jpg (266 KB, 750x705) Image search: [Google]
1460543381581.jpg
266 KB, 750x705
https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

supporting for wander over yonder
>>
>>81890745
i suppose regular show
noticed they haven't been adding alot of musical effects like they did in the earlier seasons, seems like people forget to do that. Not singing moments but guitar riffs while chasing after cars or background music to fight scenes which don't seem like stock music
>>
>>81899015
This is Disney we're talking about anon. It doesn't matter if a petition gets a million signatures, their word is still law in the end. It's sad, I know.
>>
File: TheFelicityShow.jpg (83 KB, 747x420) Image search: [Google]
TheFelicityShow.jpg
83 KB, 747x420
Why has nobody posted this yet?
>>
>>81899015
The last change.org petition signed was to get Sasha Grey on the 2020 ten dollar bill
>>
>>81899015
I really want season 3 too, but petitions accomplish precisely nothing.
>>
I want to stick my cock in nom nom's cute koala ass
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.