[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont fucking get it? The dog just swam away to die? The fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0000.jpg (198 KB, 679x966) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
198 KB, 679x966
I dont fucking get it?
The dog just swam away to die?
The fuck?
>>
The dog didn't want to be a burden on Paz so it committed suicide. Was the dog Nobel? was the dog selfish?

Tom doesn't dare answer the question for us
>>
>>81889242

Why does the girl in the picture look exactly like one of the characters from Gunnerkrigg Court? Is it another comic of his or something?
>>
>>81889242
This is a universe with a flying octopus that didn't know it belonged in the sea. God knows where that dog will end up. And as what.
>>
>>81889242
Dog just wanted to go further
See what was out there in the world
>>
>>81889554
Side story about Paz's time away from the Court, to try and develop her character beyond being in lesbians with Kat.

After everything over the years, reading this was honestly the first time where I got to the end and thought to myself 'it's fucking nothing'.
>>
>>81891548

Read it where? Is it on his site, or is it something you have to buy sort of thing?
>>
>>81891795
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/extracomics/
>>
>>81889242
>>81889434

My interpretation is that like, the dog had bum-ass legs and really couldn't do shit and was all depressed. It was also a puppy, so we can only assume it had been like this its whole life.

Then Paz came along and took it places, and it saw the world, tasted freedom, you know. He saw the mountains, then wanted to go to the Sea, then wanted to go further, and then he wasn't content and just wanted to see more and more. When he was swimming he was no longer constrained as he was on land, as he could swim and swim. Kind of like the main character in Avatar sort of thing.
>>
File: 0000 (1).jpg (259 KB, 679x966) Image search: [Google]
0000 (1).jpg
259 KB, 679x966
And this one is about Annie being a horny drugged up sloot, right?
>>
>>81893750
Why does Annie crave the cock so much? Why is she such a semen demon?
>>
>>81893877
She's the last of her species.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.