[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/ status/72136256817489920
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
https://twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/status/721362568174899200
https://twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/status/721362639255773188

>I don't know how anyone is ever friends with freelancers.
>I got an email on Friday afternoon that I'm to write a 22 page script by Monday and had to cancel on all my friends this weekend.

Criminy. Less than three days to write a script.
>>
Who has it worse, western freelancers or eastern manga artists?
>>
>implying writing a modern comicbook script in 3 days is hard work
>>
Why does she have glasses on if she's just going to put them on the edge of her nose? It looks stupid. Either take them off or wear them properly.
>>
>>81888971
Manga artists literally sleep for 3 hours a day and have like 2 hours of free time a week.
>>
>>81888994
yeah, its not like she has to come up with anything out of the ordinary, just more fodder
>>
>>81889023
My optometrist told me you're supposed to wear them lower on your nose
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-16+at+08.57.38).png (20 KB, 577x156) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-16+at+08.57.38).png
20 KB, 577x156
captcha: STOP
>>
>>81888927
expect lots of bendis style pages for scripts like that
>>
>>81889053
Are you really or being sarcastic? Because I'll fully admit to being an idiot when it comes to how you're meant to wear them. But the only time I've seen people wear them lower on their nose are when they're reading something and when they're don theyt ake the glasses off.
>>
It takes more than five minutes to shit out her work? Hahahaha christ that makes it even worse somehow
>>
I feel like, with the proper hallucinogenic drugs, that that could be more than possible.

Or during a fever dream. I'd love to read the script of a comic written during an intense fever dream.
>>
>>81889070
Yuck
>>
>>81889173
>I'd love to read the script of a comic written during an intense fever dream.

Check out "The best of Milligan and McCarthy", half the book is fever dream inspired.
>>
>>81889261
>The best of Milligan and McCarthy
Thanks, bro.
>>
>>81888994
Bendis pls go
>>
>>81889070
Unsolicited opinions on Israel?
>>
>>81888994
it can be a month's work

but no one would expect something awesome and groundbreaking from bennet anyway
>>
>>81889100
Yes I really mean it, when I put them on he told me to wear them lower and scooted them lower on the bridge of my nose

although that's uncomfortable to me and now glasses with narrow lenses are trendier so I have to wear them higher up anyway but yeah I was legit told that by the eye doctor to wear them lower
>>
Imagine if we lived in a first world country with laws to protect against employee abuse.
>>
>>81889070
So something neither of them has ever done before?
>>
>>81888927
Freelancer usually means you do your own work. What am i missing? She has a boss? Then she isn't a freelancer
>>
>>81890256

Freelancer means you're not tied to a single company. You can lend your talents to anyone.
>>
>>81890256
she got hired to do something with a deadline

work-for-hire is freelancing to them
>>
Soo what is she going to write ? No Angela again that is for sure
>>
>>81890346

Some tie in for a video game or a movie, those usually try to get the cheapest possible names in the industry
>>
>>81889038
Keep in mind, that statistic is mainly for artists who are behind the highest selling series, and thus have thousands or millions of dollars riding of their creation. It's not necessarily the same for lesser artists.
>>
>>81890378
H-has the writer of dark souls been announced ?
Do no scare me anon
>>
>>81890392
I'm sure it's worse for lesser artists. Are you joking?
>>
>>81890399

kek. Get ready for the bearer of the curse to become a mouthy sjw in the comics tie in
>>
>>81890392
u wot? Lesser artists don't get to eat if they fail.
>>
>>81890334
Ah so like a subcontractor. You take the work at shit hours cause you have to pay the bills.

Could be worse, I've done drywall and insulation and shit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.