[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZEMO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Zemo.jpg (42 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
Zemo.jpg
42 KB, 636x358
Helmut Zemo is a military officer who blames the Avengers for the death of his family in Sokovia. He masterminds a bombing in the United Nations' headquarters in Vienna in order to manipulate the Avengers into tearing themselves apart, and then steals files related to the Winter Soldier program, triggering Bucky's conditioning and causing him to rampage through a military facility to further escalate the conflict.

Captain America finds out he's been salvaging HYDRA intel on the creation of other super-assassins by the Winter Soldier Program and he and Bucky go to an abandoned HYDRA outpost in Russia where the supersoldiers are kept to prevent Zemo from awakening them. He instead kills them and broadcasts footage of Bucky murdering Howard and Maria Stark, leading to a destructive battle between Captain America and Iron Man. He plans to commit suicide once his plan is fulfilled, but Black Panther, who wants revenge for the death of his father in the bombing, intervenes and saves him so he'll face punishment for his crimes in Wakanda.
>>
Wasn't this thread just deleted?
>>
>>81874036
Was it?
>>
Weak. I knew they'd fuck up Zemo
>>
>>81874536
I'm sure he'll break free after whatever villain invades Wakanda in BP.
>>
>>81874571
>Implying he won't be the villain
>>
>>81873985
what's the after credit scene?
>>
>>81874571
Despite what OP says, Zemo's not in Wakanda at the end of the film. He's locked up in Everett Ross's jail.

>>81874624
He won't be. If anyone's going to be, it's Klaw, because he's an actual BP villain and they've set him up.
>>
You know, i prefer that /tv/ anon story, but this one has potential and he still haves his keikakus.
>>
Zemo still sounds like a magnificent bastard to me tbqh.

>Zemo is a room behind some nearly impenetrable steel and begins to tell Cap that his master plan the whole time was to turn he and Stark against each other, so he then shows them a video of The Winter Soldier killing Stark's parents back in 1991. Cap pleads with Tony to understand Bucky was brainwashed into doing it, but Tony became incensed that Cap knew about it for a long time and never told him.

I think everyone's just thrown off by the fact that character's made a lot more sympathetic and his grievances are more legitimate than in the comics.
>>
>>81874571
Doesn't matter, it's already a bad characterization.

Then again, I have an absurdly elaborate conception of who Zemo is down to the finest details and have a very specific idea for the story I'd want to see him in. Nothing will ever live up to that
>>
>Stark keeps killing families indirectly.
JUST
>>
>>81875190
>Cap knew about it for a long time
How would cap know? He's a popsicle.
>>
>>81876126
He found out in TWS and never said anything to Tony.
>>
I like everything in this apart from the committing suicide bit.
>>
At least in prison he can get ripped, practice swordfighting and recruit other super-criminals.
>>
>>81873985
>wants revenge for stark killing bis family on skolvika
He should Join the stark killed my family in skolvakia gang with quicksilver and scarlet witch
>>
What the fuck does Crossbones do then?
>>
>>81876544
Blow himself up and kill a bunch of people.
>>
>>81873985
Zemo didn't end up in Wakanda
>>
>>81876584
So this is literally BvS
>>
>>81876907
No this movie actually seems to be liked by most of the people who've seen it.
>>
>>81873985
So he's not even Hydra?
>>
Killing himself seems like a very un-Zemo-ish thing to do, but I suppose I can buy it if it's because he's already won rather than to escape punishment.
>>
>>81877097
No, he isn't. He wasn't in the comics until a couple of years ago, either.
>>
>>81877097
That's fine, man. HYDRA is a means to an end for him. If you put Zemo in as a HYDRA man you're cementing him as just another not!Nazi villain in the MCU. Zemo being boss of HYDRA is not essential to his character, and he's a lot better when he isn't that.

I'll cream my pants if Zemo gets to put together the Masters of Evil and the first genuine supervillain team in the MCU.
>>
>>81877223
>>81877141

Hydra right now is being led by Hive anyways.
>>
>>81876539
>quicksilver
I got some news anon...
>>
>>81877223
Didn't Zemo turn good?
>>
>>81877853
He's just Zemo. He's above such petty concepts like good and evil.
>>
>>81877853
"Good" might be a little strong. Zemo is Zemo.
>>
File: tumblr_o2roej61RF1s6zhsqo1_1280.jpg (273 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2roej61RF1s6zhsqo1_1280.jpg
273 KB, 1280x721
>>81877853
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.