[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he hate Spider-Man so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Why did he hate Spider-Man so much?
>>
Because he wasn't a tranny
>>
>>81872687
Didn't like his chip bit.
>>
>>81872687
He tried to get Spider-Man's autograph, but Spider-Man was too busy.
>>
>>81872687
Because Spider-Man wasn't black yet
>>
oh fuck i thought i was on /tv/ for a second
>>
>>81872687

because he apparently stinks.
>>
Because he smells terrible apparently.
>>
>>81872687
He was trying to grab his prize
>>
Arachnophobia. He hates and fears anything even themed on spiders.
>>
>>81872687
He stinks.

Gets sweaty in the costume y'know. And can you say Dutch Oven? Holy shit.
>>
>>81872687
Spider-Man said he was his partner, that he was Spidey's 'man on the streets' but then never showed up to his birthday party, and didn't help him when he gained electricity powers
>>
>>81873408
I hear that spandex has a nasty habit of absorbing smells remarkably well, and all that swinging and fighting... yeah, Spider-Man probably smells like Satan's jockstrap that's been baked with farts and fried in pizza grease.
>>
>>81873460
Full body super suits. Not even once.
>>
Spidey wouldn't autograph anything for him

Jimmy sucks celebrity cock unashamedly if he thinks they can give him a status boost or exposure
>>
>>81873518
I would prefer Spidey if he went jockstrap, mask, and body paint.
>>
d-list comedian who was at the apex of his career 15 years ago scored a cameo in this movie and they let him use his catch phrase from the pee-pee doo-doo radio show that brought him into semi-relevance
>>
File: sinnamin.jpg (51 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
sinnamin.jpg
51 KB, 1080x720
>>81872783
>>81873523
I just listened to the clip again today where Jimmy met Dianna Ross and lied to her saying his parents met at her show in order to guilt her into an autograph

It truly is pathetic and hilarious
>>
>>81872768
Is he a spider or a man? Like pick a side already or somthin
>>
File: peckah.jpg (84 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
peckah.jpg
84 KB, 500x245
>>81872687
He wanted to see his "Peckah"
>>
>listening to the show after Cumia got fired

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Stolen pizza.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Stolen pizza.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
>>81872687
>>
I had no idea this guy was well-known before this thread. I thought he was some no-name extra.
>>
>>81874241
I only listen if they have a guest I'm interested in.

The Opster is the worst, Ant's show isn't much better but that's besides the point. Both shows have associated themselves with lots of insufferable douchebags, ALL of them, I'm not just going to hate on Sherrod when Pete Davidson is just as fucking awful, or that hipster fuck Gavin on Ants side
>>
>>81874652

At least I can still listen to Bennington.

Also Erock's show is pretty good.
>>
>>81874551
Even when this movie was made, he still kind of was. Nowadays that's all he is.
>>
>>81874683
all hail ronnie b
>>
>>81873637
>>81874800
So whats with the hateboner for little jimmy? Did he touch you or something?
>>
He bet his paycheck on Bone Saw.
>>
>>81874683
I must admit I was never a huge Ron and Fez listener but when I did tune in I liked it, but idk...the couple times I listened to his new show nothing really drew me in, no Fez craziness and I'm not gonna lie, putting your own daughter on your radio show seems like a shitty move

I'll probably give it more of a chance at some point
>>
>>81874806

I miss Fez's daily psychotic breakdowns.

If that shit was a bit it was the greatest but ever pulled off.
>>
>>81874841
People hate Jimmy now because Jimmy likes Amy Schumer, even though he always liked her and took her on the road way before she was famous, le reddit army now hates him because they think he's just being an SJW cause he won't join in on bashing her despite them being good friends for years now
>>
>>81874993

Bit hypocritical of him though ain't it?

He's rambled for years about hating joke thieves.
>>
>>81875122
Well, he doesn't believe Amy is a thief, what is he supposed to say she is just because Reddit pests tell him she is despite him providing examples of WHY he thinks she isn't?
>>
>>81875949
They didn't tell him she was, they showed proof of it
>>
>>81876373
She told the equivalent of a knock knock joke or bar room joke that Patrice once used, and wasn't HIS joke to begin with, he just made it famous to O&A fans because he said it on tv one time
>>
>>81876525
Huh. You know I like trainwreck so I don't get what their issue is but it's reddit. They get retarded over the wrong things.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.