[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Rich Johnston get even more stupid???? http://www.bleedi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 350x347
Can Rich Johnston get even more stupid????
http://www.bleedingcool.com/?attachment_id=522778
>>
>>81868924
no pastebin, no read
>>
>>81868965
He's using this panel of Tony asking Hercules if hes informed anyone else of some impending war as evidence that Marvel hates Alexes because Tony said Inhumans instead of X-Men.
>>
I was in the thread he got this from.
>>
>>81869091
i read it when it was storytimed
i bet you that faggot was in the thread
>>
>>81869098
Congratulations, Shinji. We're all so very proud of you.

>>81869117
Anon, he's in every thread.
>>
>>81868965
Only for you,big guy
>Marvel clearly doesn’t hate the X-Men. It’s a straw man argument made by Marvel to counter those who see the X-Men books less promoted, less licensed, less appearing as the face of Marvel Comics. Removed from T-shirts, posters, licensing, gaming, toys and much more.

>This isn’t a symptom of any Marvel hate, but the result of a decision, confirmed to me by senior Marvel staffers, that Marvel chooses to promote the characters that Marvel Studios controls, over and above other characters, even if a number of Marvel employees disagree with that position.

>So, no, Marvel doesn’t hate the X-Men. Marvel loves the X-Men. It’s just that so do Fox Studios.

>Still, if you did want some evidence that Marvel hates the X-Men… from this week’s Hercules….

>pic related

>The Inhumans? Not the X-Men? When has anyone ever alerted the Inhumans to deal with a problem involving potentially invading gods? Hell, Hercules was even on a team with two X-Men and he definitely remembers…
>>
>>81869098
link to thread?
>>
>>81869802
>>81812964
>>
Are the inhumans even a team? That's like saying "Alert the mutants."
>>
>>81870136
They don't have a team name and saying alert the royal family could mean a lot of different people. Saying call the inhumans is pretty much all they have to narrow it down.
>>
File: 8033922.jpg (56 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
8033922.jpg
56 KB, 600x587
>>81869147
>Hell, Hercules was even on a team with two X-Men and he definitely remembers…
>tfw Rich mentions something I posted
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.