[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earth One Wonder Woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 19
Selling like hot cakes in my prairie town in Canada. Sold out at my normal store, had to ask them to call the others and ask if they could reserve a copy for me. Last copy in town is mine.

Anyone else finding this book flying off the shelves?
>>
>>81859785
I bought mine off Amazon, try them?
>>
>>81859785
>paying for comics

Anyway, the creators themselves prefer the digital edition.
>>
>>81859785
is there only one issue of this out right now?
>>
>>81859785
What the fuck is wrong with her face? Is this an edit?
>>
>>81859935
Earth One stories come out in volumes, think Eurocomics.
>>
File: 20160412_121951.jpg (1 MB, 1025x2213) Image search: [Google]
20160412_121951.jpg
1 MB, 1025x2213
>>81859785
I'm picking up a copy at Barnes and Noble this weekend. Buy 2 get one free deal on graphic novels right now.
>>
File: 20160412_124344.jpg (323 KB, 1147x524) Image search: [Google]
20160412_124344.jpg
323 KB, 1147x524
>>81859982
Yeah it's a new type of edit called an "anonymous is gay" edit.
>>
>>81859813
My prefered LCS is pretty good. Note, he called competition to see if they could sell to me. Would gladly support
>>81859869
Yes and i prefer to have a physical book. I can always download it for free online but i want to be able to read it and lend it out
>>
>>81859935
Yes, it's a OGN. Basically one big story that come out at once. Usually 100+ page in length.
>>
It's absolutely flying off the shelves in anticipation of the new Wonder Woman movie starring the critically acclaimed Gal Gadot!
>>
>>81859785
>>81860034
That must be some good weed.
>>
>>81859785
>hot cakes
>prairie town
>Canada

Even if it was bad, I mean GOD AWFUL. Just Nothing was good about it the writing the art the concept. Are you physically capable of saying anything negative about it? As a hot cake eating Canadian from a prairie town is it possible for you to say anything negative about anything?
>>
File: 1460533416055.png (2 MB, 1172x1983) Image search: [Google]
1460533416055.png
2 MB, 1172x1983
>>81860139
Are you incapable of speaking english?
>>
I'd get it from my LCS, but I can't drive, and its out of the way from my ride to and from work. Same problem I had with Vidya desu. Thank heavens for Amazon and other online retailers
>>
>>81859785
So I just read it. Is this a place to discuss it?

Why was Mala such a cunt the whole time? She was Diana's girlfriend, you'd think Diana would have better taste than that. And this is counting before Diana publicly humiliates her and runs away to the world of men, where I can see being a little bit bitter being appropriate.
>>
>>81859813
IRONY
R
O
N
Y
>>
>>81859785
>Anyone else finding this book flying off the shelves?
I wonder if the art has anything to do with it?

Of course Wondy and Morrison fans will buy it, but I can see random guys walking by the cover and making an impulse buy so they can go home and jerk off to it. Also doesn't hurt that Wondy's face sometimes looks like Sasha Grey.
>>
>>81860231
mayhaps
>>
>>81860322
Mala is portrayed as a hugely fierce competitor, and it looks like Diana was as much another trophy as she was a lover
>>
>>81860001
>>81860231
Boner status: Fueled
>>
>>81860322
>And this is counting before Diana publicly humiliates her and runs away to the world of men,
Got any pages of her being rude to Diana before then? Because I only recall her being rude or angry after her humiliation.
>>
>>81860001
Only on Image books, I think
>>
>>81860600
No, but she was the one who was yelling about being the greatest ever. I guess you're right, that's ego not being a jerk.
>>
>>81860340
Irony would be ordering WWE1 off Amazon and getting Incredible Hercules instead
>>
>>81859982
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>81860704
Not him, but her face IS a bit small
>>
>>81860322
She was considered the best but then Diana beat her in front of everybody when she wasn't supposed to, took her plane and her title, and ran off to man's world after breaking up with her
That's a lot of reasons to be a bitch
>>
>>81859785
So is Diana's mom as much of a crazy, hateful, supervillian in the regular mythos as she is here? Because damn.

Also Diana's bizarre, sanctimonious rambling pisses me off.

"Such senseless aggression you men have, now stand back as I toss this jeep around despite none of you actually doing anything to me yet. Hope you enjoy my paranoid control freak of a mom sending hurricanes, gorgons, and armed troops to your land, evil warmongers."
>>
>>81860322
SHE STOLE HER PLANE!
>>
>>81861186
>Bizarre, sanctimonious rambling

Do you even Morrison? This isn't as bad as he can get.
>>
>>81861186
She was in grief from watching something die for the first time in her life. She had always lived in a place full of immortals. To see something die and no one else react freaked her out.
>>
>>81861186
>Also Diana's bizarre, sanctimonious rambling pisses me off.
You have to remember she's suffering from terrible cultural shock at that moment. Also she's just witnessed, not just her first elderly sick person, but also her first death. Her mental state at that moment is one of confusion and anger so it makes sense she's lashing out. I'm not saying how she acted was right, but there are reasons behind why she was acting that way.
>>
>>81861186
Some people really seem to have got this terrible, hateful read on Amazon society which I don't get from the book at all.
>>
File: 1333950340471.png (461 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1333950340471.png
461 KB, 640x480
>>81861186
Honestly, did this comic have a story?

No, I'm serious. Like, it seems to have values it wants to touch on, but did we really care about the characters, or know anything about them besides attributes and the stuff they do that makes the plot happen?

Why should I care that this ignorant-ass island-dweller shows up to preach about stuff?

>>81861313
Like with every other scene, they just bounced from event to event between them without stopping to deal with anyone's emotions. When someone might have actually had to explain their thoughts in a way that wasn't just exposition, the comic cut away. Like, how did Steve even react to Diana's collar? We don't know.

I feel really let down overall, like it's more of a wheel-spinning thinkpiece than a comic.
>>
>>81861186
Wait, are you telling me that it's normal for Diana's mom to be crazy? I thought that Morrison made that part up.
>>
>>81861186
I think if you look at the way the story starts off, and some of the things her mother and the rest of the Amazons say throughout.

>"Such senseless aggression you men have, now stand back as I toss this jeep around despite none of you actually doing anything to me yet. Hope you enjoy my paranoid control freak of a mom sending hurricanes, gorgons, and armed troops to your land, evil warmongers."

I think her actions make since considering she was RAISED by those people. That on top of seeing people sick for the first time and men in charge being dismissive of her help when on the island she was clearly a little spoiled and kind of allowed to do as she pleased. She definitely overreacted. But they were obviously a military force and being demanding and threatening. And ultimately she didn't even hurt anyone , it was just a display of power.
>>
>>81861402
>I feel really let down overall, like it's more of a wheel-spinning thinkpiece than a comic.
GrantMorrison.jpg
>>
>>81861402
>Like with every other scene, they just bounced from event to event between them without stopping to deal with anyone's emotions. When someone might have actually had to explain their thoughts in a way that wasn't just exposition, the comic cut away. Like, how did Steve even react to Diana's collar? We don't know.
>I feel really let down overall, like it's more of a wheel-spinning thinkpiece than a comic.
This really describes a lot of Morrison's work. His X-Men run in particular is full of things happening and then suddenly moving on to another plot thread and never really exploring what had just been established.
>>
>toss this jeep around
She lifted it up, and put it down once,
>>
>>81861461
It's the fact that she sees all the women she meets in man's world (and the first women she meets are actually, physically ill) to have this violence inflicted upon then by men, in comparison to the women of Paradise Island. So straight away she sees more hurt and dying women than she has ever seen before in her life and she has only men to blame for that.
>>
>>81861402
I honestly care more about Amazon sexy times than the characters. I also like the idea of Diana wanting her own bottom bitch.
>>
>>81861402
>Like, how did Steve even react to Diana's collar? We don't know.
Yes we do. He told her to GTFO. That's why he has that expression, and the next scene is her talking with Etta in the bar of the hotel he's at trying to figure out what's happened.

The book tries to do a lot of work in a relative short GN so I think your criticisms are well-founded overall, but I don't think it totally ignores characterization.
>>
>>81861585
Ofc, that collar on a black man thing is also Morrison having some schoolboy fun because he can. There are a few instances of that in the book for sure.
>>
>>81861577
This sums up my feelings as well. This book was more fun to read than most but it still continues my problem with Wonder Woman in that in most of the things I've read involving her she's least interesting element involved. Surprised at how much I liked Etta "Rebel" Candy.
>>
File: 1459947948716.gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459947948716.gif
407 KB, 250x250
>>81859785
Is this that one comic where her love interest is a black dude because Morrison wanted to make him "stronger"?
>>
>>81861585
No, we don't know how he reacted. What did he say, what did he think? He didn't explain himself, clearly, so did he blow up or look like he was going to cry or ask her to leave or push her out or what? What kind of person is he? He's willing to disobey orders, speaks a little Portuguese, and thinks Diana is pretty cool, but what is his actual personality?
>>
>>81860502
>Also doesn't hurt that Wondy's face sometimes looks like Sasha Grey
Looks like I'm not the only one to notice that
>>
>>81861705
Well what is regular Steve Trevor's personality? He's just the gender-flipped version of the stereotypical love-interest prop character
>>
>>81861760
His personality hasn't been too fleshed out
>>
>>81861705
How much did you want out of this book? I was fine for the character work there. I'd say, given Steve's personality as it is displayed in other parts of the book - he didn't blow up, but he asked Diana to leave. He seems like a calm dude for the most part, fairly wary of his own society much like Diana is wary of hers.

I don't think you need - or there was room - to see everything here. I think the art does some of the lifting the writing doesn't, and while characters may have felt incomplete (Mala is a few notes on a piece of paper for sure, about as developed as Athlea) the book as a whole worked. It established a clear character for a young Diana, which is surely the most important character to get right.
>>
>>81861760
I'm not disagreeing with you, but "others do just as shitty a job" is not an excuse.
>>
File: WW #178 (24).jpg (276 KB, 1011x1507) Image search: [Google]
WW #178 (24).jpg
276 KB, 1011x1507
>>81861760
70s Steve was a bit of a cold player.
>>
>>81861366
I don't get it either, I saw them as a society that was extremely accomplished but because of refusung to move on from sins of the past, it was also a society that could not improve itself in some important ways. I guess the reaction is due to all the media where doing something that can be considered wrong without being hesitant about it casts you as a villain no matter regardless of context.
>>
File: Eww....jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Eww....jpg
28 KB, 640x480
Am I the only one who hated some of the creative layout?

Like usually it was just ugly but in some situations, like where she's Hercules and deflecting the lasers, it actually made it read in the wrong order. It wasn't helpful.
>>
>>81861846
In this case it can be argued that leaving him as a relative non-presence is entirely intentional, as Morrison has been criticized before as writing women as too dependent on men, for their characterization or story arc, so this time he turned that on its head
>>
>>81861887
I saw it as, if anything, a criticism of isolationism. Amazon society offers an amazing freedom and quality of life to those who accept its ideals, but its ideals are the product of a society that isolated itself from the rest of the world for 3000 years. Given how far away that is, and how Hippolyta is established as the only Amazon with contact with the outside world, I don't think it's weird if they do have a few prejudices or body image problems.

I think to some extent people just expect too much from any modern WW comic that wants to be "definitive" in some way or another.
>>
>>81861186
>So is Diana's mom as much of a crazy, hateful, supervillian in the regular mythos as she is here? Because damn.
Varies depending on the era and writer. I think WML had her as a bit of a bitch, but she spent ten years warring with Demons after a nasty civil war. And that might've just been Circe in disguise.

Perez, Marston and Kanigher had her as a generally nice mom who could kick ass and take names. Can't remember if she showed up in O'Neil's run but I sort of doubt it.
>>
>>81861898
Nah, that page in particular reminded me of based ACO. The layout was more for fun than practicality at times (like the recurring collar/belt panels) but at no point did I hate any of it.
>>
>>81861997
I liked the art, but the weird paneling just killed it for me. Matter of taste. I guess.
>>
>>81859813
>Not getting it cheaper off InStockTrades
>>
>>81861614
>>81861703
I don't know why, but I want DC to hire the PIT to draw Wonder Woman comics and Black Steve Trevor while Morrison writes the dialogue.
>>
>>81862020
I love the paneling, hiwever the rope may have been overused. The the shape and pacing of the panels is grat
>>
>>81861951
It might have been intentional. In interviews Morrison basically says that Steve is lame.
>>
File: 1460479878412.png (901 KB, 1024x1312) Image search: [Google]
1460479878412.png
901 KB, 1024x1312
>>81860596
>>
>>81862133
There's way too many comics of her being hard fucked by dogs, that shit does nothing for me
>>
>>81861951
Morrison doesnt care about those people. He just wants to write a good story.
>>
>>81860068
ah okay. will have to read soon.
>>
>>81862686
Well, he wrote a plot. Not sure if he wrote a story.
>>
I didn't like it mostly because I hated the society the Amazons lived in.

Loving submission? FUCK that. That shit's just slavery that you agree to. Which, I guess, isn't actually slavery, but I still find the concept violently repulsive.

Plus, they're a bunch of immortal superbeings that spent 3000 years doing jack shit. The same things every year. They're basically no better than dead statues.
>>
>>81862733
He doesnt always write a story, neither do Moore, Ellis or Gaiman. Catch a pattern here? Good expressive media doesnt always need to be a story.

When you breakdown all art (and religio for that matter) it is just an act of futility to express the ineffability of life and experience. That is what great creative people chase; that which can not be communicated.
>>
>>81862913
>Loving submission? FUCK that. That shit's just slavery that you agree to. Which, I guess, isn't actually slavery
Well.

What's the problem.
>>
>>81860587
but surely Mala knew Diana was better than her in every way and she was only "the best" because Diana wasn't allowed to compete? she sounds like such a child
>she took my plane boohoo mommy stop her
>>
>>81863006
I find the concept of willingly divesting yourself of all agency morally repulsive in the extreme.
>>
>>81862913
Loving submission is just sexy slavery.
>>
>>81862922
I'll be honest, I think Moore, Ellis, and Gaiman DO always tell stories.
>>
>>81859785
Just read it. Liked it a-lot. It hits the right stuff.
>>
>>81863066
I don't know if Ellis "always" does.
>>
The real question is, will Purple Rays revolutionize medicine in the World of Man or will pharma corporations find a way to keep it on lockdown to avoid profits being annihilated?
>>
>>81863066
Then you havent read a lot of their stuff. Gaiman and Moore do tons of prose. Poetry need no plot, yet they can translate these ideas into comics. My favorite stuff of Moore are his prose. Ellis will do something about an idea, not a story. Most of his one shot trades are not story driven but idea driven.

Orbiter is my fav Ellis book and there is barely a plot. It is just science exploration and that that feeling of wonder is. Nothing happens at the end, it just ends what it was ment to say.

You need to read more non superhero comics, or branch out to other art forms
>>
>>81861887
>>81861970
I really enjoyed how the Amazons were portrayed not as annoying caricatures (in either direction), but as people. Just people, who happen to have a radically different culture and set of values. It was nice. Doesn't happen nearly as often as it should.

Also, I don't understand why people object to Diana herself being portrayed as innocently arrogant. Last I checked, characters were expected to have flaws, and this is one that makes a lot of sense for her. I liked it.

>>81863048
Why? If one chooses to devote one's self to another's will, that is their choice.
>>
>>81860058
Lend out your comixology pass word dumbass.

The print edition ruins the colors and breaks up the splashes, stop valuing empty sentinment over quality
>>
>>81863391
You might as well commit suicide. You've ceased your existence as a sapient individual.

Okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the point. It's their choice, but it's a shitty fucking choice and only losers would do it.
>>
>>81860322
>>81860587
>>81863045

Mala was basically the cliche Jock chatacter with the cheerleader gf
>>
>>81863363
>My favorite stuff of Moore are his prose.
Ew
>>
>>81863396
>so much butthurt because an anon has a different preference
kek
>>
>>81860231
Ah done only need ta speak U ESS AY, fagort.
>>
>>81859785
I snagged the last one at my LCS
>>
>>81863396
I'm an oldfag and i like to hold it in my hands. I turn it in different light sometimes different sndgles to undrstsnd a good artist.

I'm glad i have it, something worth a physical read. Despite what the artist said, i need to rotate the pages so i could get it all. Conixology is straight up and down. Very restrictive

This issue was all about curves
>>
>>81861186
There's a lot of bullshit in your post, but why the fuck wouldn't she deploy troops and weapons to some chickenshit third world country?
Of course that assessment could prove wrong and bite her in the ass, but that's another thing.
>>
>>81863045
You don't understand man, it's a pussy plane.
>>
>>81863451
You sound really angry over this. I get that you don't like the concept of giving up your freewill to another (I'm not big on the idea either) but you come off as super pissed. Did you suffer some sort of childhood trauma to make you so angry towards the concept?
>>
File: jla_14_008.jpg (824 KB, 1280x1981) Image search: [Google]
jla_14_008.jpg
824 KB, 1280x1981
>>81863975
Must have been one of Darkseid's anti-life slaves.
>>
>>81863975
No, nothing of the sort. And you're right, it makes me unreasonably angry. Provokes a near-physical reaction, actually. A psychoanalyst could probably have a field day with me.
>>
>>81863492
yeah but in this case the cheerleader gf is better than the jock at football but can't be on the team because she's too good
>>
>>81863391
>Why? If one chooses to devote one's self to another's will, that is their choice.

Same could be said of religion, and a lot of people look down on religious people. Generally for that very reason.
>>
>>81864076
Okay. Like I said, your posts just came off sounding really angry so I just thought I'd ask.
>>
>>81864176
At least a dom is around to actually tell you what to do and make you cum if you do it.
>>
I thought it was good. Not great, but good. Excited to see more.
>>
>>81862733
What a fucking retarded statement.
>>
>>81864176
A dom is an actual person that exists. Religion is an idea that can be misconstrued and often warped to suit an agenda.
>>
>>81865161
Stories have characters. This book has ideas of characters.
>>
>>81865349
What is worth talking about

ideas > events > people
>>
>>81865606
Are any of the ideas in this comic particularly original or revolutionary? No. So it could at least have been entertaining or inspiring to read, but it wasn't.
>>
>>81865233
>an idea that can be misconstrued and often warped to suit an agenda.

Which is not exclusive to religion.
>>
>>81865885
No, but that doesn't change the fact that a dom is a person, not an idea
>>
I had to have them set aside one for me with their latest order, just came in today.
>>
>>81863246
Notice how the amazons only had the one. I think making one is prohibitively expensive, but that's fine I doubt the amazons use money. In man's world tho, you'd have an amazing overcrowding on the few that would be built.
>>
>>81861402
He's a black dude, Diana offered to collar him, next scene we see that Diana is confused and tells Etta that she wants to apologize to Steve while Etta tells her what she did was messed up and no wonder why Steve threw her out of the room.

Geeee how do you think he reacted?
>>
>>81859785
I am the only one whot thinks she looks like Sasha Grey?
>tfw when sasha grey will never be wonder woman
>>
>>81861735
Yeah, me too.
>>
File: Alucard might though.jpg (55 KB, 329x475) Image search: [Google]
Alucard might though.jpg
55 KB, 329x475
>>81859785
>Selling like hot cakes in my prairie town in Canada.
>Prairie town in Canada
Saskatchewan get out
>>
>>81861735
>>81867290
You think the artist did this on porpuse?
I don't complain but hell, she really looks like sashita
>>
>>81867290
She's a bit too big to be Sasha Grey.
She's got the right face for it though.
>>
>>81867365
We keep this thread as a Wondie thread or we turn this thread into a sasha grey as Wondie thread?
>>
>>81867273
There are a hundred different responses he could have had that ended with him having her leave the room, every one of them would have revealed something about him as a character rather than a prop, and we got none of them.
>>
>>81867468
his purpose in the story is clearly just as a prop
>>
>>81867736
That's my point, everyone is just a prop, and I can read better speeches about compassion and BDSM lifestyle on people's blogs. So aside from the fappable art, why the comics?
>>
>>81863396
There is no point in buying big 2 on Comixology because they don't allow you to download backups. You're only paying for the rights to pull it up on their site rather than owning it.

Buy the physical and download the digital.
>>
>>81867436
I'd be fine just discussing the merits of various porn starts to be honest. It's been a slow day.
>>
>>81867937
Lets do this then. Cast a porn actress as some WW variation, like nu52, Flashpoint, Amazonia, etc.
>Sasha Grey is earth 1 WW
>>
>>81859785
What is the best Wonder woman origin?
>>
>>81867339
At least im not Alberta
>>
>>81868094
JLU, purely for
"Where have you been all my life?"
"Themyscira."
"... oh."
>>
>>81867917
Thank you.

Until they offer a better product fuck em.
>>
>>81866249
Right, a person. Who can be biased, warp things to fit their own agenda, and be susceptible to corruption.
>>
>>81862913
Loving submission can be like a knight to their king. The amazons do not live in a democracy, they live in respect and reverence to their queen. They love and revere their queen, and in their eyes it takes more strength to kneel and swallow their ego.
>>
>>81868099
BC Master Race
Enjoy your flat roads and no scenery
>>
File: 1447465881879.jpg (42 KB, 401x400) Image search: [Google]
1447465881879.jpg
42 KB, 401x400
>>81867339
>>81868099
>mfw Canadians outside BC
>>
>>81868259
>>81868268
fucking british columbia
>>
>>81868268
> British Columbians thinking anything but Vancouver Island matters.
>>
File: Anor Londo.jpg (24 KB, 359x305) Image search: [Google]
Anor Londo.jpg
24 KB, 359x305
>>81868307
MOUNTAINS TREES AND STREAMS, YES!
>>
>>81868330
>Vancouver Island
Nothing outside of Vancouver and Victoria matter anon, everything else is screwed. I moved from up North to the Coast, and it's the same shit. No Hope past Hope and not a lot nearby to begin with.
>>
>>81868330
Vancouver Island specifically, excluding the great and beautiful mainland Vancouver with its top tier public transport and incredibly clean air?
>>
>>81868377
Too many hippies. I live in buttfuck nowhere northern Ontario. Clean air and trees are overrated.
>>
>>81868429
>Too many hippies.
Yeah but they all have weed.

Not to get all 420 blaze it on you but free relaxation is pretty nice.
>>
>>81868094

>>81744474
>>
File: 1460419321131.jpg (7 KB, 220x251) Image search: [Google]
1460419321131.jpg
7 KB, 220x251
>>81860001
>Buy 2 get one free deal on graphic novels right now.
>mfw i got this off amazon and it just came it today

FUCK
>>
>>81860231
Not when you post pics like that
>>
>>81868520
What're you gonna buy, Anon?
>>
>>81868520
don't worry anon, it's only on Image books
>>
>>81868094
The animated movie, Wonder woman 2009.
>>
>>81868486
Yeah but... so do we. We just grow it indoors with hydroponics.
>>
>>81863451
Loving submission doesn't mean total submission. As anon upthread said, it's more of a feudal system.
>>
>>81867468
How many scenes or moments could you spin this for? Sometimes you don't see every reaction of a character. If you felt that one cutaway was inexcusable, fine. To me, it wasn't.
>>
>>81860322
The problem was that we never saw Mala and Diana together before Diana decided to head to Man's World with Steve.
>>
File: we wuz trevors and shyet.jpg (85 KB, 458x464) Image search: [Google]
we wuz trevors and shyet.jpg
85 KB, 458x464
I didnt catch this reference. Is this something golden age related? What technology and culture is he talking about?
>>
>>81870297
The Trevorians, and ancient race of super-gods.
>>
>>81870297
Steve Trevor in this was secretly Black Panther.
>>
>>81870297
presumably he's talking about all the cultures that were bent over and ridden hard by European colonialism, not just his own ancestors
>>
>>81861703
He was probably black to set up his reaction to Diana asking him for "loving submission".
>>
>>81860001
I forget, what was the point of the majorette outfit when it looks almost the same as her Themyscira clothes?
>>
>>81860340
This is the opposite of irony. It's just a coincidence.

Irony would be if he or she ordered a book from Amazon that was about... the opposite of Amazons? Or a book about how bad it is that online booksellers are killing bookstores, I dunno.
>>
I asked my LCS to reserve a copy because I knew I could not make it on Wednesday.

My comic store guy said they were sold out within hours.
>>
>>81866941
They're also one city where nobody ages and is in perfect health. Diana had no wait time to even use it on a deer (which was also immortal) so it could be lack of necessity.
>>
>>81870297
He is talking to WW about how the rest of the world will fuck the Amazonians over.
>>
>>81861186
How is Hippolyta crazy, hateful or a supervillain?
She's justified in everything she does, and her intentions aren't the least bit malicious.
She only wants Diana to be safe.
>>
>>81862510
I want her to step on me.
>>
>>81879696
I want you to step on me
>>
File: Artemis.jpg (327 KB, 887x624) Image search: [Google]
Artemis.jpg
327 KB, 887x624
Too bad Artemis is too 90s for Morrison. She's my favorite Amazon.
>>
>>81880569
>that Booster
the 90s were quite a time
>>
File: Wonder Woman26.jpg (946 KB, 1024x1607) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman26.jpg
946 KB, 1024x1607
>>81880640
Indeed they were.
>>
File: Deodato.jpg (331 KB, 935x1383) Image search: [Google]
Deodato.jpg
331 KB, 935x1383
>>81881144
Here's a better view of Diana's costume when she lost the WW job to Artemis.
>>
File: wondy_dares_by_starnik.png (114 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wondy_dares_by_starnik.png
114 KB, 500x500
>>81881266
look at that 90s ass villain

it was a silly time, but I miss it

also Wondie needs a jacket more often
>>
There is something about the way WW is drawn on Earth One that makes me feel strange things
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.