[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show is pretty good but multiple characters noticeably having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: young justice.jpg (113 KB, 1022x570) Image search: [Google]
young justice.jpg
113 KB, 1022x570
This show is pretty good but multiple characters noticeably having the same voice actors is kind of... off-putting
>>
>>81859520
>This show is pretty good
No.
>>
>>81859549
Yea I know, it's amazing.
>>
>>81859598
That's not how you spell atrocious.
>>
>>81859549
>>81859610
Why didn't you like it?
>>
>>81859520
I always laugh how this picture gets passed out. Makes it seem like Batman and Sportsmaster are members of the team.
>>
>>81861378
I always laugh at how shit Sportsmaster is in this show. He doesn't even use any sports equipment.
>>
>>81861442
>crossbow
>bola
>javelins
>poles
>not sports equipment

OK there, pal.
>>
>>81861554
I want bowling balls and golf clubs.
>>
>>81861554
What sport is the ball-and-chain from?
>>
>>81861647
Bowling and golf are games, not sports, familam.
>>
>>81861682
Marriage.
>>
>>81859872
Flat characters on the main team, Superboy and Kaldur especially, M'gann is annoying as fuck
Bullshit keikaku villains who go "all according to plan" even when they lose, doesn't come to fruition in anything resembling a satisfying conclusion
Time skip for cheap artificial character development, bew characters do not bring much to the table
Horrid characterization of Superman
Stupid tacticool sportsmaster
>>
>>81861743
Kys

>>81861775
Kek
>>
>>81861647
Even Sportsmaster disagree with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF3zblOEAZI
>>
>>81861743
How is target shooting archery and dostance javelin throwing not equally a game?
>>
>>81861682
Hurling. An Olympic thing.
It's basically heavy-weight sling-tossing.
>>
>>81861829
They originated as hunting methods and evolved into being used as part of war.
>>
>>81861442
>not liking Young Justice Sportsmaster

And opinion is discarded.
>>
>>81861793
> Bullshit keikaku villains who go "all according to plan" even when they lose

Yeah. The Light were pretty annoying
>>
>>81859520
>This show is pretty good
No it wasn't. It came in a pretty package, but had really REALLY horrible deviantart fanfic level writing.
>>
It was just sloppily written.

I remember the episode with Red Tornado and his siblings especially.

The episodes spends like 80 percent on Zattana and I think it was Robin shenanigans and then when it comes time to kill off the other Reds we're supposed to feel sorry for some characters who where barely int he episode.
>>
>>81861968
So, anon, do you hunt for food or do you hunt for sport?
>>
>>81863414
The only thing I'm hunting for is an outfit that looks good.
>>
>>81863146
This. The characters are so fucking insufferable.
I'd rather watch it on mute because the animation is really good and deserved to be on a better show.
>>
>It's a /co/ hates on one of the best animated superhero shows with the same old tired nitpicks episode
>>
>>81866510
>It's a /co/ pretends YJ was ever good thread.
>>
File: superboy-cover.jpg (204 KB, 984x1500) Image search: [Google]
superboy-cover.jpg
204 KB, 984x1500
I think it was a major mistake not using 90s Superboy. His Peter Pan nature from early on would have been pretty good.
>>
>>81866588
Hate on it all you want, but if you watched the whole show and couldn't find anything to enjoy about it except bitching about it in a place that likes comics and cartoons then there is an excess self loathing situation happening.
>>
>>81866510
>>81866588
>It's an anon gets butthurt when other people disagree with their opinion so they make an "it's a /co/ is episode cliche episode joke" episode
>>
>>81866725
Yeah, because god forbid we don't have a hugbox thread.
>>
>>81866753
>It's a fence sitting anon pretends like he's somehow above it all in order to get a false sense of superiority episode.
>>
>>81866588

I just don't get where it's all coming from. When it was airing if we even got a thread it was literally all shitting on the show

except for Chesire.
>>
>>81866763
Yeah because we all know Greg Weisman is a terrible writer as fans of animated television. And that Young Justice was the least faithful adaptation of the DCU ever as fans of comics.
>>
>>81866823
>it's a butthurt anon makes brash assumptions in order to support his point episode
I'm not on the fence, I fully admit that I think Young Justice is lame.
>>
File: Hammerthrow_wire.jpg (59 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
Hammerthrow_wire.jpg
59 KB, 640x425
>>81861682
It's called the Hammer Throw. I'm guessing you just don't know what sports are.
>>
>>81866906
I could easily go into why Young Justice is one of the best animated superhero shows but I've done it before and it's not worth it. It doesn't live up to /co/'s impossible standards for the level of quality they need in superhero cartoons because there are easy nits to pick at instead of taking the forest for the trees.
>>
>>81859520
this show made me wonder how much more creative an anime would take aqualad's and blue beetle's powers.

they seem like such potentially cool weapons, but are never used to do anything interesting.
>>
>>81867080
I am not /co/, I am a person, so I don't know who's "impossible" standards you are referring to.

Young Justice was clearly an example of style over substance.
>>
>>81867175
and the bat thinking which keeps them thinking edgy is something they need to strive for.

Young Justice the Leagues off the books black ops team.

Never would have been a good idea.
>>
>>81867175
Oh so the superhero cartoon didn't have enough substance for you? Even though it had some of the most complex and well executed plotting and characterization in the medium? Got it.
>>
Why wasn't Batson booted down to Young Justice when his identity was revealed?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.