[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these comics were shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: collage-1460688262087.jpg (257 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
collage-1460688262087.jpg
257 KB, 1440x1920
Which of these comics were shit?
>>
>>81841258
Deathstroke Sinestro
>>
>>81841275
Only liefeld's Deathstroke was bad Sinestro isn't bad at all
>>
Superman was mostly mediocre outside of the Johns arc and the second Yang arc

>>81841275
Sinestro was good you piece of shit
>>
>>81841258
I assume this is new 52
If so I haven't read most of them but justice league dark started off pretty weak but maybe it gets better in the second volume all the problems with the first volume were structure
Justice league is allrightim only about half way through that.
Trinity war is that justice league, justice league international and justice league dark thing right I'm reading that later today.
Speaking of the justice league international why the fuck did that only get 6 issues
>>
>>81842575
Nu52 JLI had like 12 + an annual, and was cancelled way before Trinity War
>>
>>81841275

Sinestro was really good
>>
>>81845738
Hm odd I guess Google play just doesent have them all.
Also yeah I just opened up Trinity war and looked at the list of what it was all first published in and now I'm confused I thought the justice league were the justice league of america
>>
>>81847809
Oh wait I found the justice league of America stuff not sure how I was unable to find it when I went looking a few days ago.
>>
>>81847854
I'm reading the first volume and holy shit that manor was fucking retarded do they not know how orbits, rotation or geography work
I know I'm reading a story with a women wielding a possesed katana, a telepathic Martian and a vaugly defined magical robot killing staff but there has to be a limit.
I dident like vib at first but he turned out ok
>>
>>81849738
Looks like the next part of this volume is the Trinity war so I will just go read the Trinity war from the start
>>
I've yet to hear one good thing about Deathstroke.
>>
>>81849774
Awww poor Pandora
>>
>>81849858
Ah God damit multiverses shit
Fuck it I'm still going to read it.
>>
>>81841258
>cape
All of them.
>>
>>81849869
Wait what the fuck is mera doing there the phantom stranger is in that shot to but it looks like that's just symbolic but mera is clearly there
>>
>>81851571
Never mind I'm retarded both those things are addressed in the very next page
>>
>>81851584
Oh god fucking damit DC why do you always have to pull this bullshit I thought the hints at the start were just a dropped plot point.
Fuck this I'm out I'm going to go read some revativly safe from this bullshit marvel stuff for a while before I prepare to face this crap again.
>>
>>81851692
Oh well at least it's only evil counterparts instead of that other shit they like to pull
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.