[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we keep DC from killing new 52 superman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1870x2550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1870x2550
How do we keep DC from killing new 52 superman?
>>
>>81824245
Stop. Nostalgiafags won.
>>
We don't.
>>
Tweet them that you won't buy the new books. Make a petition. If all else fails don't buy the books.
>>
How will he die?
>>
>>81824245
I think he's going to be de powered for awhile, but not killed. Still, sucks to see that happening.
>>
>>81824245
Aww, so you mean to tell me that "look at how serious I am with no trunks" and "look at cool i am with a t shirt and motorcycle" Superman failed?

Who'da thunkit?
>>
File: LIIIISSSSAAAAAA.gif (627 KB, 365x262) Image search: [Google]
LIIIISSSSAAAAAA.gif
627 KB, 365x262
>>81824264
THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PRE-FLASHPOINT UNIVERSE

i miss married ginger wally so much
>>
>>81829101
>no trunks
DC thought faggots who don't read comics would give superman a chance if he lost the shorts.
>T shirt and motorcycle
The T shirt is fine. The motorcycle shit was temporary. Can you people not hate everything?
>>
>>81824245
This looks like a job for Superman!
>>
Buy his book probably
>>
File: 14386187.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
14386187.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>81829311
>The T shirt is fine.

No, it's not. T-shirts are literally the laziest costume design possible.
>>
>>81829151
They're keeping a secret for a reason, you need to have faith.
>>
>>81824245
I didn't get what I wanted five years ago, you faggots can't have what you want now.

It's the circle of life.
>>
>>81829440
t-shirt Supes is great you fat cuck
>>
>>81824245
>>81824264

What exactly is happening? How did the other universes Superman come into the picture?
>>
>>81830033
Convergence event. In June, when the Rebirth launches something happens to new 52 supes that leaves room for pre new 52 supes to take his place, it seems.
>>
>>81824245
I want to see Nu52 Superman lose his powers completely, then turn into Batman's partner who's primary contribution is upgrading Bat's gear. Losing his powers doesn't mean he loses his knowledge.
>>
>>81830280
Would be OK with this, like his techie guy.

Although Clark would most likely just turn into male Lois Lane if the stories were he's depowered are any indication.
>>
He's probably just depowered rather than dead

>>81830409
>that time in 52 where he jumped out of the window to chase a story

fun
>>
>Some kind of supposedly "Post-Crisis" Superman, but is actually an abomination caused by Jurgens trying to relive his shitty 90s run
>with none of his supporting cast except Lois
>and ten years older
>and with a faggot son
>now has to coexist with another Superman's supporting cast and another Superman's Batman
>meanwhile the real Lois Lane is running around in the same world as his Lois Lane

This is gonna be so retarded although I bet Cat Grant's gonna think Old Clark is hot
>>
>>81830280
>Superman becoming Batman's sidekick
Maybe he'll sell more that way and people will like him again
>>
>>81830840
>Superman is the new Nightwing

Ha ha ha yes this pleases me
>>
>>81824245

Make him turn evil due to jealousy of old supes and then team up with Superboy Prime.
>>
File: 1459015915899.jpg (71 KB, 600x935) Image search: [Google]
1459015915899.jpg
71 KB, 600x935
I just want Superman to have red fucking boots again
>>
>>81830409
I'd really love a comic book done in the same vein as Spotlight. We had series about the GCPD, we should have one about the Daily Planet.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.