[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Geoff Johns on Solo Batman Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3760x2864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3760x2864
>Ben Affleck is working on the solo Batman movie
>Me:"Well that could be cool. Maybe we'll get a tough smart Batman story-"
>Geoff "I hate Batman more than Hitler an never read his comics" Johns is in charge of the movie and it's going to adapt Under the Hood (AGAIN)
Of ALL the people they could of chose! Morrison, Dini, Timm, King, even Miller. Warner Bros picked the WORST Batman writer who doesn't even like the character and hasn't read his comics (except for Under the Hood). I can't wait for Batman to step on evidence, constantly fall down, and get beaten by fat old men and need saving from Alfred.
And really? Red Hood and Joker? First of all, Under the Hood is the worst story ever and has been done to death already. The only way this could be worse is if they pull another Arkham Knight and try to hide Red Hood again. Red Hood is boring. Stop trying to make him happen.
And the Joker? Again? Why not someone new like Mr Freeze (oh right, Johns hates Mr Freeze because he's more popular than Captain Cold).
I thought Warner Brothers was smarter than this. This movie is going to be worse than BvS (screencaps this)
>>
>>81821203
Whether he gets a credit or not I guarentee kevin smith will be around to help it not necessarily be good, but be as least shitty as possible.
>>
>>81821203
>I thought Warner Brothers was smarter than this
You thought wrong.
>>
Earth One was the best Batman story we've gotten recently. Portraying Bruce as flawed and actually learning how to be Batman is something we usually never see. You're just upset because "muh Batgod"
>>
>>81821203
>nuh muh Batgod
>>
>>81821500
Fuck off Johnsfag.
>>
>>81821203

It was a dick move from Johns in my opinion.
A huge dick move towards Morrison, as CCO he could had recomended a real BATMAN writter. But no, the guy's ego (and wanting that sweet paycheck) can't be tammed.

Is not enought we got his origin story for flash and cryborg, he has to mess with a haracter he never give a fuck about growing up and that has had a terrible charecterization in pretty much every comic he has used him.

He will try to push his shitty Earth one story.
>>
>Directed by Affleck
>Written by Johns
It will be the capekino we deserve
>>
>>81821500
This. Thing is, he's also written a fantastic traditional Batman in Justice League. Johns haters just can't see past the based plotarmorless Batman of Earth One though.
>>
>>81821203
Affleck wrote the script and he's directing. Johns is just a consultant
>>
>>81821341
>Kevin Smith
>in charge of making Batman not duck
bladderspasm.webm
>>
>>81821500
>Earth One was the best Batman story we've gotten recently

And this is how i know you don't read batman comics fucking Johnsfag.

>>81821500
>. Portraying Bruce as flawed and actually learning how to be Batman is something we usually never see

We have Year Zero the very same year, and more important: There's an entire Series about that, Legends of the Dark Knight. a series that was SO GOOD, DC has NEVER been abble to replace it. We also had Batman Black and White.

Anyone saying there's a lack of stories like that is just a casual that hates batman.
>>
>>81821500
Earth One Batman is terrible and a terrible Batman story. Johns does not get or like the character. This movie is going to suck so hard that it will literally kill the DCEU.
>>
>>81821702
>duck
FFFFFFF-
>>
>>81821658
>he's also written a fantastic traditional Batman in Justice League

An arrogant jerk that can't do anything wright? and that know is not ewven better at forensics than fucking Barry Allen?
>>
>>81821549
Johns should be on the Cyborg movie since he's the one that hyped up Cyborg and convinced WB that he was important enough to be on the JL (even though we all know that was a lie to avoid Stewart being on the league before Hal).
>>
>>81821747
Barry Allen is a career forensic scientist
>>
>>81821702
Seriously, no audience member wants to watch Batman pee his pants and need saving from Alfred to kill his criminals.
Goddamn this is going to suck.
>>
>>81821714
He doesnt like batman in general.
That's the funniest part of their defense:
They dislike Batman, and at the same time say Johns doesnt, and yet claim to like Johns version of the character.
>>
>>81821747
>And is not even better at forensics than Barry Allen?
As it should be.
>>
>>81821821
And Bruce got the same degree in 6 months and studied with the best in the world, while barry was just average at best at his job before the powers.
>>
>>81821874
>the world best vs a guy from a middle sized city working for the police

Sure.
>>
>>81821897
So your complaint is literally not muh Batgod
>>
>>81821712
>Zero Year
Oh god...
>>
>>81821500
I dunno why people don't like Earth One. Is it because Batman isn't perfect and doesn't do everything perfectly?
>>
>>81821658
>he's also written a fantastic traditional Batman in Justice League
You mean a Batman who does absolutely nothing for fifty-freakin-issues because Johns can't think of anything for the character to do? Yeah, such a great Batman. Muuuuuuchbetter than DCAU Batman (that's sarcasm btw)
Reminds me how Johns kept having Flash get jobbed because he didnt know what to do with the character (seriously, why is Johns Justice League so terrible? His older team books wear okay)
>>
>>81821962
Mostly that, yes.
>>
Haven't read earth one, but is there a reason to criticize it, other than Batman being too weak? Because that's pretty much the only thing I hear.
>>
>>81821917
oh god. This thread is infested...
>>
>>81821203
Starting Batman trilogy with UTRH is the safest and smartest thing DCEU can do considering the situation they are in right now.
>>
>>81821976
People just don't like a mildly incompetent Batman who needs help sometimes, even in an Elseworlds, apparently
>>
>>81821991
That's your defense? for barry being better than bruce?

One is the second smartest guy in the planet with the same degrees as barry and several more, the other one was an average at best guy before he was 27 that also liked science a lot as a hoppy.

There's no base for Batman not being better than Barry.
>>
Jesus Christ, just let Warner make one great batman movie that makes billions of dollars. I won't care, i hate batman, but if it makes billions disney can finally have a reason to show interest and buy DC from WB and do the rest of the universe right
>>
>>81821965
He does the "talk down" to power girl. For Johnsfags watching batman do 1 thing he did with Ace in JLU makes everything fine.
>>
>>81821747
>An arrogant jerk
Yup. Just like he is when everyone else write him.
>that can't do anything wright?
Really? Sounds like your definition of not being able to do anything right is not being able to do everything right because everyone else is too incompetent to do anything right. Some of us have outgrown "normal human being" Bruce Wayne being able to do everything better than the rest of the League. It's nice to see him be a part of a team of individuals who all contribute. If I wanted Batwank I'd read a Batbook, which I do. I don't need it across the line though.
>>
>>81822062
Except LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT is regarded as the best ongoing batman ever had, so your argument is complete shit.

The series start with 17 years old Bruce.
>>
>>81822076
>One is the second smartest guy in the planet with the same degrees as barry and several more, the other one was an average at best guy before he was 27 that also liked science a lot as a hoppy.
>There's no base for Batman not being better than Barry.

>Batman is more relateable than Superman because he is a regular human

Fucking Batfags are the absolute worst.
>>
>>81821962
>WHY ISNT HE PERFECT?
>WHY DIDNT JOHNS APE THESE OTHER ORIGIN STORIES???
>>
>>81822147
Ok, so what is wrong with E1 if it's not Bruce being mildly-but-getting-better incompetent
>>
>>81822147
>is regarded as the best ongoing batman ever had
I'm pretty sure that was Morrison's run.
>>
>>81822196

Batman emotions are relatable, not his life or how he is. Now would you be that butthurt if i said Lex Luthor is better at computers than your average IT in a big company? No

You guys get triggered when is Batman. Just like Lois is better than clark as a reporter (as proven every time he loses his powers), Bruce is better at forensics.
>>
>>81821203
>want a Batman solo movie where Batman actually does detective work and takes down enemies
>instead get Johns Batman who is too stupid to solve crimes and gets his ass kicked by everyone
No wonder Marvel is winning, whose idea was this?
>>
>>81821203
Yeah, Batfags get triggered hard by Johns.
>>
>>81822295
>Batman emotions are relatable
I don't relate to a guy being an arrogant asshole to everybody
>>
>>81822355
Good, that's not Batman, i think you are reading too much Johns.
>>
Give Johns green Lantern but keep him away from Batman or the Justice League. Please.
>>
So do people just ignore that he beat Birthday Boy alone in Earth One, or did they just stop reading after the first few pages
>>
>>81822376
I still find it funny when people think Johns is the only one who wrote Batman like that
>>
>>81822023

Considering they have an old Batman with a dead Robin, Arkham Knight just familiarized casuals with Jason and if they do it right they can spin off Jason into his own movie I'll be confused if they don't do UTRH
>>
>>81821965
>why is Johns Justice League so terrible?

He can't make Action driven Comics.
His JSA was about characters interactions, the problem is that with the JSA he had mostly blank characters that had a lot of room for development, with the league he has icons.

The League needs to be a bigger than life book with a really fast pace, but johns failed at that:
He kept putting characters in the team he never used like Cyborg and Billy. He cared more about lleaving a mark on the story and canon than caring about the story telling. introducing stuff he never cared to develop.

Then he fucked up everything by introducing Lex. A character that not only makes Superman look like a total jerk, and under Johns makes Batman even more useless, for at least a third of the books the league was turned into the LEX LUTHOR SHOW, we only saw the league reacting to stuff lex did and nothing more.

The it's the whole Darkseid War Fiasco but that's another story. A really boring and bad story.
>>
>>81822023
>Starting Batman trilogy with UTRH is the safest and smartest thing DCEU can do considering the situation they are in right now.
How? If anything, UtRH is the absolute WORST story to go with after movie auidiences have seen Batfleck mow people down in BvS.
Now they are going to put out a movie where Bruce lectures Jason Todd that "Murder is wrong mmkay? Killing is never justifiable mmkay? Killing makes you no better than them mmmkay?" after he just spent a movie killing people. It's going to look fucking stupid. All while protecting the Joker? You seriously don't think audiences won't notice that and point out the stupidity?

If anything, they should of either went with Court of Owls or Clayface.
Court of Owls is perfect because it has Ninja Zombies that Batman can fight without holding back. Plus the CoO have gained popularity and have a creepy aesthetic that could attract audiences.
Clayface would also be better since he's a fanfavorite. He's also non-human so even if he """dies""" you can show an ending stinger that shows him still alive.

But no, let's go with Red Hood. The story that's already been done to death and isn't shocking in the least. Because no one at WB knows what they are doing.
>>
>>81822262
Read legends and you will understand. that's the problem with you guys, you keep thinking bruce failing has anything to do with the hate people has for Earth one.
>>
>>81821962
Probably.
I just love it, though. I love it when he barely makes it out alive or doesn't quite succeed in some other way, and all he can do is learn from it and prepare better for next time.

Especially now when the movie Batman's so physical, brutal, torn and more ''real'', it'd suit him perfectly to just lean on a wall after a intense fight and just catch some breath and spit out blood.
>>
>>81822657
Why don't you like it then? I don't see any really big flaws myself.
>>
>>81822400
Dixon did it too. And His run is considered a really dark point in the batfamily. He was doing several series and felt trapped by Prodigal Son, so he had to force senseless drama.
>>
>>81822337
>the fanbase dislike a writter that has a bad story with the character

And you don0t see this as a problem?
>>
>>81822632
No, it is actually give batman a better argument with Jason instead of standing like an idiot while trying to explain why doesn't kill.

He can explain to Jason now that killing people made him go mad and that he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him. It's actually make the story more emotional.
>>
>>81822657
You keep saying "it's not Legends of the Dark Knight" as your only criticism

What do you not like about it
>>
>>81822657
You know where we are coming from when we say we like Earth One, so the least you could do is to elaborate your opinion/criticism/whatever it is you're trying to get across.
>>
>>81822295
The average IT guy doesn't have an OP skill set that lends itself to IT work. Barry can scan an entire area for evidence, run tests and have a lead quicker than Batman can. For more exotic things unique to a unique crime? Sure. Bruce would probably pick up on something Barry might overlook, but on the whole, Barry has every reason to be as good if not better in some instances a CSI than Batman. If you want to compare Bruce to you average non powered CSI? Sure. Bruce wins every time. Same for a depowered Barry. But against a Barry on Speed Force? No way is it a gimme to Bruce.
>>
>>81822482
The causals being more aware of Jason make things easier to them to do UtRH.

It's a good story to start with because it's personal and will have a bigger impact on the audience.
>>
>>81822875
>that has a bad story with the character
>a
So you admit to getting triggered because of one story.
>bad story
Completely subjective. As a story they are great. The only reason you fucks call it bad is because Batgod is nowhere to be found, and Bruce actually fucks up regularly. I for one am dying to see more of Bruce, Alfred and Croc's shenanigans out of Wayne Manor.
>>
>>81822886
No, it's going to make him sound like a hypocrite and idiot to movie auidiences.
>Batman:JASON STOP! Don't kill the Joker! Killing is NEVER justifiable! Killing will only make you like Hitler, Jason!
>Red Hood: Didn't you kill alot of people to save Superman's mother?
>Batman: First of all, that was Manslaughter, not Murder. Totes different. Plus, I felt sorry. Now I know killing is bad. And wrong. Badong. So you and no one else should ever kill ever!
>Red Hood: Even though you murdering people helped save the day?...
>Batman: IT WAS MANSLAUGHTER, JASON! TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
>>
>>81822632
>Court of Owls
Yeah, let's start with it before establishing the batfamily and Gotham because that will go very well/s

>The story that's already been done to death
>literally one animated movie and one game
>done to death
>>
>>81822736
I know people point to Miller for creating Batjerk but Dixon really was the father of Batjerk. Some of stuff he did was insane, and not just in the 90s-00s but when he wrote Nightwing YO a little later.
>>
>>81821897
>>81821917
Bruce is not the best at anything.
ANYTHING.
He's not even the best at anything on Gotham anymore.
>>
>>81823223
Did you read my post or even watch the movie?

>He can explain to Jason now that killing people made him go mad and that he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him
>>
>>81822482
Casuals don't want a Red Hood movie, Lobdell.
They would rather have a Batgirl movie.
>>
>>81821500

All the Nolan Movies.
>>
>>81821702
quack quack
>>
>>81823550
kek
>>81823504
Dixon was w
>>
>>81823581
And it's still going to look stupid. The fact that he crossed the line shows he has no right to lecture Jason Todd. Especially when killing people helped save the day.

Literally every movie critic and audience will not buy it. New memes will be born from this shittyness. /tv/ will literally explode.
>>
>>81823692
Those don't count, they were made by based cereal lord xd we nerds r8?
>>
>>81823223
Not mine, but made me chuckle.

>Jason:Your way doesn't work, Bruce! Every criminal you arrest is back on the streets within a year. Killing them is the only way to keep Gotham safe and if you don't have the guts to pull the trigger--
Bruce:I do, though.
>Jason:What?
Bruce:I kill people all the time now.
>Jason:Really?
Bruce:Uh huh. Blow them up, run them over--I even shoot them.
>Jason:You shoot people.
Bruce:Mostly that's how I blow them up.
>Jason:
Jason:
>Jason:*pulls the Joker out of a nearby closet*
Jason:So if I pulled out a gun right now and shot him--
>Bruce:Put something that blows up on him and them shoot that.
Jason:...why?
>Bruce:I dunno. It's just a thing I do. It's pretty cool.
Jason:
>Jason:Well this isn't going the way I expected it to.
Bruce:After you kill him do you wanna hear about the time Lex Luthor found out my secret identity and I almost killed Superman?
>>
>>81823615
Yeah, it's not like people are screaming on twitter, Instagram... etc about how they want the first batman movie to be about red hood.

There's a world beyond /co/, anon.
>>
>>81823615
>>81823907
I doubt casuals are even aware Lobdell exists... Those lucky fuckers.
>>
>Red Hood
They should of went with Riddler but make him more like SAW
>>
>>81821203
I actually like that they're adapting Under the Red Hood, if only because it means we're finally getting Robins.
Besides, it IS a good bat story and though we've seen it, what, three times already, casuals haven't.
>>
>>81821203
>doesn't even like the character and hasn't read his comics (except for Under the Hood)
I'm gonna need source on that.
>>
>>81821203
>I thought Warner Brothers was smarter than this.
You have 0 evidence for any intelligence from that company.
>>
File: Year One - Just a Child.jpg (988 KB, 1373x2065) Image search: [Google]
Year One - Just a Child.jpg
988 KB, 1373x2065
>>81821500
>Portraying Bruce as flawed and actually learning how to be Batman is something we usually never see.
...seriously?
>>
Has Geoff ever actually talked about his views on Batman in an interview or is "Johns hates Batman" just the world's most persistent meme all because one time he had Batman act paranoid and push his allies away, as was standard in late 90's/early 00's stories, and Batfags got super butthurt about Batman not being the main character in a fucking Green Lantern story?
>>
>>81826200
It's pretty much just a meme from Rebirth/Recharge when Hal clocked Batman
>>
Johns hates Batgod not Batman
>>
>>81826756
He hates both. He only loves Hal Jordon and Barry Allen.
He only picked himself for the Batman solo movie for the sheckels.
>>
>>81821203
>Batfags complain that their favorite character is being brought to the silver screen by a man who hates the character.

Doesn't feel so good, does it?
>>
>>81826840
Do you have even a single fact to back that up
>>
>>81826704
Did you forget the jsa or forever evil or prelude to infinite crisis?
>>
>>81826906
No. First Zack Snyder. Now Geoff Johns. Goddamn, how does WB manage to pick the worst people? Do they actively try to suck?
>>
>>81826956
I don't remember any scenes in those stories (JSA was a long fucking run and you're not even specifying a particular issue or storyarc) where Batman was mischaracterized or shat on.
>>
>>81827049
his plan to defeat the Crime Syndicate in FE failed, that's getting shat on in their mind
>>
So let's see. What you want is a Batman who's smarter than anyone else in the league.

A Batman who, no matter the powers anyone else has, could, like, totally kick all their asses dude, because he's like, the Batman dude?

You're all angry because somebody had the gall to portray Bruce as a newbie when he began?
>>
>>81827169
I don't even remember Batman HAVING a plan in FE. Does "assemble the Legion of Doom" count as a plan?

Technically nobody did anything that mattered to the plot in that whole story except Alt-Lex-Shazam.
>>
>>81827299
He thought using his Justice League weakness boxes would stop the CS
>>
>>81827049
Batman was really shitty to Ted in prelude to IC basically calling him a joke despite their history, however that wasn't Batman specific at all in that story, so it's a shitty example as well.
>>
>>81827349
Ah, right. That seems like a pretty dumb plan since the Wonder Woman box was explicitly empty because "My plan for her is you'd have to fight her, Clark" lol
>>
>>81827352
Yeah, the entire point of that story is that literally everyone in the DCU is ignoring Beetle because, y'know, he and Booster WERE goofballs in the Giffen years.

Wasn't Bruce literally the first person to regret doing so?
>>
>>81827169
More like acting like a retard the whole "i'm in charge" escene and that dick had to be saved by lex.
>>
>>81827719
Bruce found Ted's body and was like "fuuuuuuuck"
>>
>>81827826
So he acted like he always does, but this time it was portrayed as negative
>>
>>81822264
>/co/ will never not circlejerk Morrison
>>
>>81827299
>Technically nobody did anything that mattered to the plot

That's the entire Johns JL in a nutshell
>>
>>81827903
Is that something an smart person would do?
Is that something Batman A.k.a. the superhero that works with villians the most would do?
It was just another Batjerk escene without any sense.
>>
>>81828085
>the superhero that works with villians the most

wait, what?

I mean he tolerates Catwoman's constant stealing, but...what?
>>
>>81828139
>but...what?

He gets paired with supervillians all the time, he goes on trips to train with Shiva, he has teamed up with pretty much every one of his supervillians at least once. It was terrible characterization from a writter than is not familiar with batman at all.
>>
Does anyone have the pages of Batman talking down Power Ring? That he stopped the situation when the rest of Justice League and Doom Patrol couldn't? That was written by Johns.
>>
>>81828221
The only times he teams up with a villain are when it's some poor schmuck who just needs medical help like BTAS-era Mr. Freeze or someone who can potentially be turned because they're normally portrayed as not that bad like Catwoman/Talia.

Running around with hardcore motherfuckers like Sinestro and Black Manta ain't the same thing.
>>
>>81828139
He literally has a son with a supervillian.
>>
>>81828303
>Running around with hardcore motherfuckers like Sinestro and Black Manta ain't the same thing.
So you are saying it makes even less sense?
>>
>>81828274
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Lex had more human moments than batman in the entire JL
>>
>>81821203
Well memed friend.
>>
>>81821341
No you won't Kevin. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>81821776
And yet Jordan is not on the league now and replaced by Simon and Jessica.

What's your excuse now, eh?
>>
>>81828399
Lex behaving more like a human than Bruce is completely in-character. Batman's entire fucking thing is being a stoic hardass.
>>
>>81828317
She didn't used to be a supervillain back when he fucked her, she was a villain's misguided daughter.
>>
>>81828744
He kept doing it until Morrison, she was a villian several times before that
>>
>>81827826
He was acting like a retard because he was worried about Dick and caring about him is pretty in character
>>
>>81828534
He was on the league before those two.

Plus he was hyping up Cyborg on the JL so WB wouldn't replace Hal with Stewart on the JL as the diversity member.

Can you not read? Or has reading Johns trash made you autistic?
>>
>>81828624
Yeah, everybody knows Lex is more likable than Bruce and an overall better person.
>>
>>81828901
She was ally more often than enemy until Morrison turned her into a crazy terrorist.
>>
>>81828534
How is that ar argument? he is completly right, Johns belong to a flash movie or with Cyborg (his legacy) not with Batman
>>
>>81829164
Ignoring that you're just being sarcastic...I wouldn't ever say "better person" since Lex's motivations are always blatantly selfish, but sometimes he IS more likeable. Bruce's moody periods are fucking insufferable and Johns is FAR from the only guy who's ever written that take on Batman. It was, in fact, the dominant portrayal from Todd's death until the aftermath of Infinite Crisis.
>>
Gotham City is in New Jersey. That's all I need to say about batman
>>
>>81823223
Could be great. They could actually pull the "not so different" thing with the villain, and it could actually not be bullshit for once. Especially if Jason's antics make Bruce realize how far he's fallen after snapping from his death.
>>
>>81828624
>>81829164
>>81829442
>No one remember's Bruce's speech
>>
>>81822262
Batman not being crazy enough is the problem with E1.
>>
>>81829947
He has a far different upbringing from E0 Bruce
>>
I like when Different earths have different versions of things. It would be boring if Earth 1 Batman was just Earth 0 Batman, but with visible eyes
>>
>>81830348
>I like when Different earths have different versions of things
So you liked Superman snapping the necks of innocent people? Or Optimus Prime killing innocent robots? Or Batman killing people? Or Spider-Man trying to make people explode?
Good to know you have shit taste.
>>
>>81830668
Considering it isn't the main Earth? Sure! Now, if these changes happened on the regular Earth, I'd see reason to be upset. I mean, I'm not upset that Earth-2 has a Black Superman. I'm upset about a host of other things with Earth-2, so a Superman/Batman after being promised a world without Superman/Batman/Wonder Woman isn't at the top of my list
>>
>>81830668
>movies
>not comics
>>
>>81830668
Do you get mad about Nazi Batman also?
>>
>>81821203
>I thought Warner Brothers was smarter than this.
SKRULLS.
I keep telling everyone, but NO ONE listens.
Stan Lee sent a bunch of Skrulls to replace the creative heads at DC and WB over five years ago. They're doing this ON PURPOSE because they secretly answer to Stan Lee.
>>
>>81831112
Yes.
>>
>>81821203

What I don't get is why people on /co/ hate Under The Red Hood.

Like I don't get it at all.
>>
>>81831319
So you just don't like the concept of Elseworlds
>>
File: 1431516791698.jpg (714 KB, 1440x2213) Image search: [Google]
1431516791698.jpg
714 KB, 1440x2213
Johns also wrote a comic where Batman punched Hal Jordan in the face and writes a non-rookie Batman in Justice League.

But no, an elseworlds Batman where he's a rookie in his ORIGIN and we get to see him become competent and heroic is a bad thing because he's not batgod immediately.

Pic related shows how Johns appreciates the character. Body armor is for pussies, and Batman isn't one.
>>
>>81831335
It's a shitty story that's been done to death.
There are plenty of better Batman storie to pick from but DC(and Johns) is obsessed with this shitty story.

The whole "evil vigilante killing criminals in Gotham turns out to be X from Batman's past" was only good in Mask of the Phantasm. And even that movie wasn't perfect.

Jason should of stayed dead. Under the Hood was a mistake.
>>
>>81831521

>Even that movie wasn't perfect

Well yeah, because Timm and Dini are overrated but it was the best they ever did with Batman
>>
>>81831521

You didn't explain why it was a shit story, you just say it was. Why was it shit?
>>
>>81823550
Yeah, but Barry has been portrayed as anything more than decent forensic scientist.
>>
>>81831606
The guy doesn't have any reasons other than not muh
>>
File: 1354258786476.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1354258786476.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>Johns hates Batman! A bloo bloo

That's like me crying that Peter David hates Spider-Man because he had Daredevil knock him out

Cry the fuck more already
>>
>Johns writes Batman as an arrogant jerk
>even in Origin he's the one who gets to give the big speech to Hal in order to stop Hal from being a cumrag
>and he gives Batman the fatherly hugging-it-out scene with Jessica that you would normally expect Johns to give to Superman
>>
>>81821897
Bruce is one of the best in every field that can possibly exist, but he's certainly not the best at any of them.

>Not the smartest
>Not the best fighter
>Not the best deductive thinker
>Not the best athlete
>Not the strongest willed
>Not the best hacker, medic, scientist, bichemist or engineer
>Not the richest

The only category in which bruce is the best is dominating more fields than anyone else and even that's debatable when guys like Ras al Ghul and Vandal savage still walk the earth.
>>
>>81831606
The premise was shit(Jason should of stayed dead). The story was shit and the whole Batman trying to convince vigilante X to not kill is booooring. The character Red Hood/NuJasom Todd was shit. And the original had Superbly punching Reality to bring Todd back (which was shitty).
It's shit. Like a big elephant turd.
>>
>>81831793
Bruce beat both Lady Shiva and Karate Kid.

Try actually reading comics before you type? Okay, darling? Okay!
>>
>>81831883

Again, you need to explain why things are shit. You came close when you found "Batman tries to convince vigilance x to not kill" is boring.

Why should Jason stay dead? Why was Jason/Redhood, shit as a character? Why is Superboy breaking the universe/continuity shit?

You are even below someone meme on /v/ right now on why you don't like something.
>>
>>81831934

>beat Lady Shiva and Karate Kid

In recent years at the height of the Batgod phase. We all know for decades Bruce wasn't the best in any field and even with the New52 Batgod was disappearing while Batman resurfaced.

>Okay, darling? Okay!

Why do you guys always have to argue like such faggots
>>
>>81831934
Karate Kid was dying of morticcocus virus. The guy has dodged kryptonians and removed megatons of snow with a single blow. You'd be a fool to think that batman can beat him in a fair fight. And in what instance did Batman beat Shiva? Even if he did, he has a massive advantage of physical strenght and endurance. Shiva is more skilled.
>>
>>81831494
Johns is good at the slow burn for the most part.
>>
File: 1439096568315.jpg (52 KB, 600x940) Image search: [Google]
1439096568315.jpg
52 KB, 600x940
I like Geoff. Hell, I may even love him. But I've noticed more often than not, his characterization of Batman tends to be pretty abrasive and annoying. From Rebirth to Infinite Crisis to most recently Darkseid War, his Batman has just been an obstacle for other heroes to overcome.

Please refrain from MUH BATGOD memespouting, I like a tortured Bruce that carries his failures and uses them to drive himself to do better and be a better person. Bruce is actually one of the most compassionate characters in DC; he believes in second chances and rehabilitation, he tries to improve his city through philanthropy as well as crime fighting, he loves his family and is incredibly protective of them, sometimes to a fault. These things are more interesting than Batdouche who thinks he knows better than everyone and beats his chest who can only say in many different ways I'M IMPORTANT.

I'd like to think that the Batfag producers and consultants like Ulsan and Morrison will curb Johns's insistence that Bruce be literally diagnosable Anti-Social.
>>
>>81821341
Spotted the retarded fucking casual that thinks Kevin Smith knows ANYTHING about Batman.

GOD WHY WONT YOU PEOPLE FUCKING LEAVE THIS WAS THE ONLY PLACE I COULD TALK ABOUT COMICS SERIOUSLY I WANT TO FUCKING CRY.
>>
File: 641-20.jpg (653 KB, 994x1528) Image search: [Google]
641-20.jpg
653 KB, 994x1528
Unless they just ignore BvS an adaptation of Under the Hood will be very different.
Otherwise OP sounds like a massive faggot, every prediction before BvS was expecting this adaptation, don't know that any are still hopeful with Bats being a fucking killing machine but who knows.
That and they really need to do a 180 from the current Justice League all looking like fucking assholes who hate the world they're supposed to be protecting, at least if Jason comes back Bruce will be less of such a brooding dick even if Supes comes back as some Injustice abomination.
>>
File: br20-005.jpg (816 KB, 1225x1817) Image search: [Google]
br20-005.jpg
816 KB, 1225x1817
>>81832327
Hell, rebuild the Wayne manor so the rest of the Bat-family can come and go on occasion if they want to build out the cinematic universe even more.
>>
>>81832327

Just make it so Jason came back, saw that Bruce had become more brutal and decided to stay "dead" to keep Batman on the path he was on.

After BvS Batman goes back to his old routine and that's when Jason becomes the Red Hood, proceed as normal.
>>
>>81832453
Well they still have to address Joker, unless Bats kills him too in SS, not sure how they can work that out with him killing so many already in BvS.
>>
>>81821203
>Under the Red Hood has been done do death already

Can you point me to the live action movie about Red Hood, thanks

Everything else doesn't matter. It's a story that hasn't been done before on the big screen and will be brand new to most of the normies. We haven't had a Robin on screen since the fucking 90's. If this is what it takes to introduce a Robin, it's fine by me.
>>
>>81828399
Lex is supposed to be charismatic, and ultimately he's also a guy with motivations, ideals and a hard past. Plus it's clearly shown that he has become a better person after forever evil.

The clock analogy is flawed man. Johns can't randomly make up an inspiring batman speech as if it was an afterthought. If he chose batman to give the inspiring speech, even if he had Hal and supes in the same roster, it was for a reason.
>>
>>81832552
That's why it's the absolute worst choice for the first DCEU Solo Batman movie.

You can't have Batman lecturing Red Hood on not killing when he's killed more people than the Punisher. It makes him sound like a hypocritcal douche.

But Under the Hood is the only batman story WB, Affleck, and Johns know apparently.
>>
>>81832323
Calm down you hilarious sperg.

Actually if you hate it so much just leave, this board is better off without hysterical autists like yourself
>>
>>81821962
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>81832552

The Joker just pulls his usual sheningans and gets away, or he could just surrender whenever Bats gets close to him. I mean Batman is brutal and callous as fuck in BvS, but he wasn't exactly at "Bat of murder" status like everyone memes about. He killed, but only when the person was actively fighting. He wasn't going out of his way to make sure they survived, but he wasn't finishing them off either. Hell he doesn't even kill the guy with the flamethrower, he just set him up to kill himself if he tried anything.

That could be a point that Jason throws at Batman when the mask comes off, that even with how brutal he became he still wasn't going far enough. He was still holding himself back, and of all the people he did kill he still let Joker live.
>>
File: feels good man.webm (433 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.webm
433 KB, 1000x563
>>81823781
>it's okay as long as you shoot the explosive rather than the person, because it's the explosive that kills him, not your bullet
>>
>>81831793
>>Not the smartest
Second
>>Not the best fighter
He is the best fighter, he isnt the best martial artist. Different things
>>Not the best deductive thinker
He is
>>Not the best athlete
He is peak human
>>Not the strongest willed
god...
>>Not the best hacker
Wha7
medic, scientist, bichemist or engineer
now i get your point
>>Not the richest
Actually he has been richest than luthor most of the time

You are just a dumb casual that tries to grasp straws like "that one time elongated man said he was better than batman".
>>
>>81832590
>We haven't had a Robin on screen since the fucking 90's. If this is what it takes to introduce a Robin, it's fine by me.
Or! Or! (Hear me out here) Or! WB could make a movie where Batman gets a new Robin and NOT use the shitty story where Batman lectures a former murdered Robin on how killing and revenge is wrong (especially when your cinematic batman has brutally Zimmerman'd people).
>>
>>81829442
Came Cass after that and they started tp push Batdad?
>>
File: IMG_2903.png (900 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.png
900 KB, 640x960
>>81832781
Sounds workable.
>>81832724
I think the thing is they kept teasing the dead Robin suit so much that it's hard to see how they can just ignore it without pissing people off. Or say it's dead Dick or something to make everyone else even angrier.
Mos, BvS riled everyone up because it wasn't what they were expecting, nor what they wanted, if WB learns anything from this mess, they should listen to what the fans are screaming at them for. Or keep getting Snyder to actively do stupid shit.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
>>
>>81832781
>I-I-I-It wasn't murder, just some hamlets manslaughter!
>the goons were just at the wrong place and time!
Zack Snyder pls go
>>
>>81832094
>>81832047

}Neither Shiva nor Bruce are the best in the present. That would be SENSE and O Sensei.

Also Bruce and Karate kid fought more than once, the aerial fight was by far the best.
>>
>>81832373

What comic is this? This moment was great.
>>
File: 641-14.jpg (643 KB, 994x1528) Image search: [Google]
641-14.jpg
643 KB, 994x1528
>>81832943
Nah, Jason threw that point at Bats in UtRH, obviously now he can't use that line himself now if they do it, will be a bit of weird juggling around of narratives I guess.
>>
>>81832373
Have them show Dick, Cass, Tim and Babs hanging with him and maybe Jason spying on them to make him mad with jealousy too.
>>
>>81832608
>Lex is supposed to be charismatic, and ultimately he's also a guy with motivations, ideals and a hard past. Plus it's clearly shown that he has become a better person after forever evil.

You are fine with Lex Luthor being more likable than Batman, do you understand how shitty that idea is??
>>
>>81832724
>But Under the Hood is the only batman story WB, Affleck, and Johns know apparently.
Pray tell what story would you do as a first for Batfleck?
Two-Face again?
Scarecrow again?
Ivy?
>>
>>81832860

>Not the strongest willed
>god...

He clearly isn't. He's not a lantern.
>>
File: 1460256608406.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1460256608406.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>
>>81832926
He is full of shit and forgets about the JLI, Batman training captain atom, Batman actually guiding Kyle, etc
>>
>>81832943

I never called it manslaughter, it was clearly deliberate killing. But there are different levels of killing, and some are more justified than others.

Hell even batman understands
But as long as we are memeing like retards.

>Those goons were good boys, they didnd du nuffin
>The flamethrowers were to keep people warm
>>
>>81832860

Tim Drake is a better detective than Bruce.

Also Lex, Mr. Terriffic, etc are smarter.
>>
>>81833047
That's not how the rings used to work, And then Johns retconed them into "special kind of will power". It's a dumb thing he added to the list, like "his farts are not the smelliest"
>>
>>81833115
Not according to DC.
>>
>>81833080
It really was just a question. I only remember that it was with Cass that Bruce really went full father mode with the Batfamily. Or at least Tim managed to get some of that too during that time.

Hell doing father-daughter hugs seems to be a thing even in Nu52 and they don't even know each other that long.
>>
>>81833115
>Tim Drake is a better detective than Bruce.
Is not, and has never been, he WILL be a better detective. He currently isnt. He will also eventualyl outpreptime Bruce. But he isnt a better detective. And no, Chimp isnt either.
>Also Lex, Mr. Terriffic, etc are smarter.
Lex is, Mr Terrific isnt
>>
>>81833115
Correction. Tim will eventually become a better detective than him.
>>
>>81833129

That's not a Johns thing, that's how they should be. If Batman had the most willpower of anyone then he'd have a Lantern ring.

Jack of all trades, master of none. That's what Batman is. "World's Greatest Detective" was a title and closest to what he was best at, but even then had competition. Never the best fighter, never always the richest, never the smartest.

>>81833170

>But he isnt a better detective

According to Bruce before the New52 he was.
>>
>>81832860

>Calling others dumb casuals when you can't grasp the idea of an Elseworlds with a rookie Batman

It's time to let go of Batgod and enjoy good stories, anon.
>>
>>81833047
Not because he isn't strong-willed, but because he needs to overcome his fears and he refuses to let go of his parents' death. If he just decided to move on, he'd get a ring.
>>
>>81833260

He's let go of his parents death in stories before, still no ring.
>>
>>81833044
Any story that doesn't require Batman having a moral high ground on not killing. You can still have Batman not kill people after BvS, just don't draw attention. And by attention I mean having Batman lecture/strawman about not killing!
You can have Batman fight Ivy, Clayface, Mr Freeze, the Ventriloquist, ect. Just don't have Batman staring at the audience and have him talk about how "Killing is Badong! Killing is never the answer! Killing is never right! There is always another way!" When not ony did Batman kill but it was the answer to the problems and there was no other way.
Goddamn, it's not that hard. It's like WB is trying to screw themselves over!
>>
>>81832860
He's probably the sixth smartest. Maybe even lower but he's in the top 10, most likely. I'd put Luthor, Ray Palmer, Mr Terrific, Sivana and T.O Morrow above him. Hell, maybe even Tim Drake.

He's not the best deductive thinker. That's Ralph Dibny, as canonized in his 52 bio.

And Hal Jordan is the most strong willed human, maybe even the strongest willed being in the universe.

He isn't the richest. Ra's is a hundred times richer. The black glove has a fortune that dwarves his.

>You're just a casual...

Said the guy who thinks that batman is the second smartest guy in the planet?
>>
>>81833192
>Jack of all trades, master of none.

You keep saying this but that's not how it is.
He was the richest several times, he BOUGHT everything luthor had once. Don't pretend to know who batman is or has to be when you are ignoring everything you dislike.

>>81833192
>That's not a Johns thing, that's how they should be

That was pure Johns, before that it wasnt about a special kind of will power. It was about the NEAREST guy with the strongest lot of willpower, everyone could had been a lantern.
>>
>>81833072
E1 is a great Elseworlds. I love that it triggers Batgod faggots
>>
>>81833331

>Don't pretend to know who batman is or has to be when you are ignoring everything you dislike.

I like Batman though.

>ignoring everything you dislike.

Exactly what you're doing with everything pre-1990's
>>
>>81833323
>I'd put
It doesnt matter who you put before, DC doesnt. Hell even Johns doesnt.
>>
>>81833297
Well, at least that was his problem in that issue when he DID get the ring.
>>
Johns writes a great Batman on Justice League, but E1 isn't really my favorite Bats story. This could go a lot of different ways though.
>>
>>81833399

The fact that plenty of different stories have ranked people higher than Batman shows that he can't always be number one in these categories.

Different writers/stories have led to canon periods where he somtimes is, sometimes isn't, you need to get over the fact that not everything is Batgod.
>>
>>81833393
>I like Batman though.
Pretty ironic since you ignore the entire O'neil era or the origin story
>>
>>81833359
I still remember the beginning of the first volume when he happens upon a homeless woman after falling from a height and she begs him to not hurt her. His heart broken face as he hands her money for her to buy herself some food really hit home. He doesn't want to be feared by the downtrodden and poor innocents of gotham, he wants to make them feel safe knowing that batman will be there terrorizing the wicked.
>>
>>81833471
>The fact that plenty of different stories have ranked people higher than Batman shows that he can't always be number one in these categories.

You are being an idiot that thinks being a better scientist makes any smarter than other
>>
>>81833399
>DC doesn't

I don't get it are you parodying/complaining about batfags or you really think that what dc says about him doesn't matter?

Fact is, Lex is the smartest guy in the planet. Terrific is third. And batman can't be second because he can't compete against guys who can shrink suns and literally create time.
>>
>>81833303

He doesn't have to have the moral high ground, just the father high ground. The "I've made these mistakes" high ground. The "You can be better than I was" high ground. Help the audience get that batman changed with a, semi, relatable argument. Also help establish the surrogate father-son angle for Batman and his sidekicks.
>>
>>81833544

Woah there, no need for insults. Calm down. It's basically the same thing in comic terms. That's what they mean when they do rankings like that. If you like Batman being the best at everything that's fine, just don't get upset when a lot of writers portray the DC universe as different.
>>
>>81833544
What the fuck are you even trying to say, you gibbering retard?
>>
>>81833493

And again, you ignore....everything you don't like.

Your arguements would come across as a lot more well thought out if you just weren't getting absolutely triggered over Earth One not featuring Batgod. That's all it is. Plenty of fans of the O'Neil era like Johns Batman in mainline DCU or Earth one. Just because you claimed to be the only Batman fan in the storytime thread for E1 last week doesn't mean you are.
>>
>If Bats isn't portrayed as a Gary Stu then it's shit! Batgod or nothing!

I hate that we share the board with trash like this
>>
>>81833562
The audience ain't going to see it that way. If anything. They are going to side with Todd an ask why Batman is in love with the Joker and against killing when he was practically Hitlering people with no remorse a movie ago.
It's going to look stupid and make WB look even stupider than before.

/tv/ will invent new memes of it.

Can you imagine if Marvel Studios did the same thing?
>Iron Man: Thor! You need to stop killing people! It's bad and wrong and badong! I know I killed people before but now I know killing people is never right. You should never be allowed to kill! Trust me, we're like brothers!
>>
so is this the same guy that was flipping out in that Earth One thread a few days ago
>>
>>81833864
Probably
>>
>>81833544
can you and Damianfag just get a trip already so I can filter you
>>
>>81833767
This. It's always the same. Though I love riling them up a little by pointing out how Tim and Cassandra are better than him in their respective fields.
>>
File: QJNJfGy.jpg (144 KB, 618x956) Image search: [Google]
QJNJfGy.jpg
144 KB, 618x956
>>81833767
>>81833984

I don't get how they bring up stories from O'Neill's run which is from an era where Batgod didn't yet exist and claim them as proof of Batgod always being a thing.

If you think it's better written, sure, but still, a story where it's a major theme that Batman is learning from mistakes and then he learns from mistakes after making them isn't bad for just that.

>>81833864

Probably
>>
>>81833538
I still love that one of his bat-gadgets is money
>>
>>81833829

If you really think it can't be done then there is no point to this discussion. If the best counter-example you could muster was the MCU, a franchise without any Parent-Child dynamic, than I imagine we are done here.
>>
>>81834099
Maybe in Vol.3 he'll upgrade to the Bat-credit card
>>
>>81827949
>shithead contrarian are still pushing this "morrison is bad" meme
loving every laugh
>>
>>81827834
>I didn't actually mean I wanted him dead
>>
>>81834897
I like Morrison, but I don't like how /co/ is always sucking his dick
>>
>>81821712
Zero year fucking sucked and Snyder is a hack that just Ripped of Morrison for his whole run, but worse. Shut up retard
>>
>>81834622
Anon, Zack Snyder made it clear to the audience that the Doomsday fight was in a unpopulated area.
Guess what, movie audiences and critics did not stand up and clap at the screen while crying tears of joy when that scene happened. They instead rolled their eyes. Everyone knew it was stupid and on the nose.

You think it won't happen again when they make an entire movie like that backpeddling? You think auidiences won't sigh when Batman tells Jason Todd that killing is worse than the holocaust and shouldn't do it?
It's going to look stupid as hell and make WB look even more stupid.
>>
>>81835201

>They instead rolled their eyes. Everyone knew it was stupid and on the nose.

I don't think general audiences really cared, they were just looking at the action going on.

They're gonna like a Batman movie no matter what.
>>
>>81835228
>They're gonna like a Batman movie no matter what
Because they liked BvS sssooooooo much.

Seriously, WB is pulling a Sony and could damage Batman's popularity if they keep putting him in shitty movies.
>>
>>81826906
BWAAA Snyder didn't make MUH ALL-STAR! Lots of people like this realistic take on the character.
>>
>>81821203
I hope they get Shia Laboeuff as Jason Todd
>>
>>81826840
He also loves the entire JSA
>>
>>81823781
Perfect.
>>
>>81835343

>BvS
>A solo Batman movie

Also general audiences =/= critics

As much as the movie had flaws it saw tons of repeat business from theaters. It underperformed in the eyes of WB but still made a disgusting amount of money as far as any regular person is concerned. People go to superhero movies for action.

You greatly overestimate the amount of people that were bothered by a throw-away line. Only over analytical neckbeards would get angry about that. Probably the same people who got mad about destruction in MoS, ironically enough.

You and I are not the representation of the entire movie going audience.
>>
>>81835615
it had a yuge opening weekend, but ticket sales dropped like a stone once word of mouth started spreading
>>
>>81821203
>Red Hood
NooOoo he's so shit and boring

>>81821500
>Portraying Bruce as flawed and actually learning how to be Batman is something we usually never see
!!!
The entirety of the Nolan trilogy!!! Are you fucking with me!!!
>>
>>81833088
>But there are different levels of killing, and some are more justified than others

Disgusting ideology if i'm honest and the kind of thinking behind every war, crime, indecency in history....
>>
>>81821962
Because it's Old Man Punisher and his Retarded Nephew Bruce
>>
>>81821203
Wasn't Johns also a creative consultant for the Green Lantern movie.
>>
>>81840517
Producer

but it is entirely likely that was honorary since he was still writing GL at the time
>>
>>81833072

now this is just retarded
>>
>>81840659
Really? Batman not wanting to risk leaving any kids orphans is retarded? Mind you, this is a Batman that still hasn't encountered irredeemable psychopaths like the Joker who break out of jail every week and commit mass killings.
>>
>>81822355

THIS.

This is why I can't stand Batman as a character.
>>
>>81840781
i was talking about bruce crashing the car.
like, was that really necessary to show his "incompetence"?
>>
>>81841031
stunt driving is actually pretty difficult
>>
File: 1460257361343.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1460257361343.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
>>81841031
Oh that, well considering the climax of volume 2 is Batman having a car chase against the ridler with the condition that if he strays too far behind he'll get blown up, then yes. Johns isn't being subtle about it (not that's ever been subtle), Bruce is green as fuck, in both volumes they show him failing at something near the beginning then by the end he's improved on his flaws and gets it right. Here's an example, in this scene he doesn't think he needs to be have detective skills to fight crime, but later on he's forced to realize that it's an important skillset required to stop criminals like the riddler by figuring out their plans.
>>
>>81837826

Or, check this, you are just an idiot who thinks they are deep.

When you kill someone who is trying to kill you, that is a different and vastly less morally wrong action then, let us say, beating someone to death with a rock because you didn't like their shirt.
>>
>>81844464
what if you kill them because they're just in your way

like that truck driver
>>
>>81821500
Batman fails all the time though. He usually gets his ass kicked then comes back and wins by prep or learning the opponent. He has never been flawless. Just clutch when things are on the line
>>
>>81821549
But, that's not Morrison's job. Has he ever even expressed any interest in the position?
>>
>>81822376
So, I assume you don't want Morrison as a consultant either, then?
>>
>>81825431
But they already used Riddler as the main villain of BvS.
>>
>>81832759
Fuck off faggot. Read some comics so I actually have people to have a discussion with.
>>
>>81845585
anon if your only argument is assuming you are the most well-read person on the board, you don't really have an argument
>>
>>81833331
Not always. John Stewart wasn't nearest to Guy's accident, iirc.
>>
>>81821500
I agree with this. It was refreshing to see a Batman that wasn't perfect and infallible. Batman fans are infinitely worse than Superman fans when it comes to MUH POWERLEVELS.
>>
>>81832936
>Article is all about how A: Jessie was supposed to be Jimmy, a role that makes infinitetly more sense then this and
B. He doesn't care about the comics and that's somehow why Snyder thought he'd be good.
>>
>>81821500

This. Fuck your Batgod, Op.
>>
From a couple of threads ago:
>Dick becomes Nightwing and moves to Bludhaven
>Bruce has Jason Todd as new Robin
>Joker plans an attack on the Bat family
>Kidnap Barbara and torture her while constantly her pics to Gordon
>Batman gets mad and let his rage consume him
>meanwhile young and careless Jason falls into Joker trap while trying to rescue Barb
>when Bat realizes Robin is capture, it is too late
>Bat is completely defeated with Barb being crippled and Jason missing (presumably dead)
>Batman becomes Punisher, starting torturing and branding criminals

*TIME SKIP*
>Batman calms himself down and somewhat regains his sanity after the BvS event
>Nightwing comes back to see his old mentor as Bruce is no longer raging
>Gotham has a new vigilante Red Hood which is even more brutal than Batman in his Punisher mode
>Batman and Nightwing together try to stop the new comer.
>Red Hood mocks Batman for trying to stop him from killing people considered Batman recent years of insanity
>The drama reaches the climax as Red Hood reveals himself to be Jason and asks Batman to choose between him and the Joker
>of course Batman fucking chooses the Joker
>Red Hood is ultimately pissed
>some explosion and shit
>last scene with Bat Affleck and Joker Leto laughing together (The Killing Joke)
>>
>>81850149
I fox with it.
>>
Dan Dildo fag
>>
>>81821500
This
I'm tired of this whole Geoff hates Batman meme. He made Batman an actual human and not some mary sue that solved every fucking problem CUZ HES BATMAN HUR DURR.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.