[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "Bart bonds with one of his family members"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: where his drivers license at.jpg (207 KB, 653x367) Image search: [Google]
where his drivers license at.jpg
207 KB, 653x367
>It's a "Bart bonds with one of his family members" episode

Which ones did you like?
>>
File: 131003957083.jpg (51 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
131003957083.jpg
51 KB, 768x768
>>
>>81755211
Barthood was fantastic. Wasnt disappointed.
>>
BARTHOOD

IT TOOK 26 YEARS TO MAKE
>>
none
>>
>>81761480

How can you dislike Raging Abe Simpson and his Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"?
>>
>>81763241
Not them, but holy fuck did I forget about that one. I was going to say I can't even really think of too many because it seems Lisa gets more of the family bonding moments, but that episode is fantastic.

There was also some Homer and Bart bonding stuff in Bart the Genius and that one seems sort of underrated.

Bart Vs. Thanksgiving is good too, if "bonding" = "emotionally scarring your sister by being a piece of shit all day but then making it up by the end." And I say it does.
>>
https://youtu.be/h02U2T2BpcQ
MJ
>>
>>81763241
Came here to say that. One of my favorite episodes of the whole series actually
>>
>>81770225
"Can't you go 5 seconds without humiliating yourself?"
*Snap*
"How long was that?"
>>
>>81771199
Always kek at the sound it makes
>>
>>81763241
Yeah came to say this.
Abes characterisation is just fantastic.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.