[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate em
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 4214044-1339826625-6UZDR.jpg (434 KB, 3975x900) Image search: [Google]
4214044-1339826625-6UZDR.jpg
434 KB, 3975x900
Rate em
>>
>>81753041
Adam West isn't on the scale because of the nature of his show.

In terms of their performances as Batman
Affleck>Keaton>Bale>Kilmer>Clooney

In terms of how well they were written in their films
Keaton>Bale>Kilmer>Affleck>Clooney
>>
>>81753041

I won't include Adam West

>Performance

>Costume
Affleck>Bale>Keaton>Kilmer>Clooney

>Character
Bale>Affleck>Keaton>Kilmer>Clooney

>Faithfulness
Affleck>Bale>Keaton>Kilmer>Clooney

>Combat
Affleck>Bale>Keaton>Kilmer=Clooney
>>
>>81753503
In terms of faithfulness, the only thing stopping me from putting Affleck on top is how many people he straight up kills with the Batmobile.
>>
>>81753187

Holy shit.

This is perfect.
>>
>>81753187
I'd almost say Keaton was less well written than Bale but then I realized that a love interest was a primary portion of three movies and in the third he quits being Batman because love interest dies. Jesus the more you think about Batman movies the worse they become.
>>
whats the one with the white markings? I have never seen this one
>>
>>81753596

Yeah, but he just about manages to edge Bale out for being less grounded. Takes a loss in character for that, though.
>>
>>81753792
I wouldn't say that. Despite Keaton having the best written Batman thus far, I think that Begins has been the strongest Batman film yet.

>>81753812
It's Clooney's special arctic Batsuit for taking on Mr Freeze.

>tfw Batman and Robin is the only film yet to show specialized situational Batsuits
>>
>>81753041
Which batman movie is the sixth one?
>>
>>81753913
>what is IronBat in BvS
>>
>>81753960

Batman and Robin.
>>
>>81753041
1. Affleck
2. Keaton
3. West
4. Bale
5. Clooney/Kilmer
I don't remember too much of Clooney and Kilmer desu. Though I still wish Clooney got a chance to be in a GOOD Batman movie, because he should have been perfect.
>>
>>81753913
ooooh i remember now, thanks anon
>>
>>81753041
You put forever in there twice in place or Returns.

>Begins
>Affleck
>'89
>Dark Knight
>Batman Returns
>Forever
>Batman & Robin Ice suit
>Batman & Robin regular suit
>>
>>81753041
Affleck would win in a fight too.
>>
>>81753960
End of Batman and Robin
>>81753913
Batman Forever had the Sonar Suit at the end
>>
>>81753041
With a special mention of Adam West.
>>
>>81753041
costumes
Batfleck > Bale Begins > Keaton > Kilmer 1 > Keaton Returns > West > Bale TDK\R > Kilmer 2 > Both Clooney shits
>>
What was the decision process behind the nipples?
>>
>>81753041

Bale>Keaton>West>Kilmer>Clooney>Affleck
>>
>>81753792
>>81753913
Batman Begins was a great movie and probably the only one of the Nolan Trilogy where Bale's Batman actually mattered and did Batman stuff. The Dark Knight was a great movie, but it completely lost the Gotham flavor, and Bale becomes the most uninteresting character in the whole mix, constantly getting styled on til the end. Once you get to The Dark Knight Rises and you learn the motherfucker quit after only a year, and then spends the whole movie again getting constantly styled on, it just gets sad.
>>
>>81753041
Affleck>Keaton> Bale>Kilmer> garbage > Clooney.

Special silly tier
West.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.