[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of all the villains they could have brought back to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: arrow-offer-murmur.png (509 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
arrow-offer-murmur.png
509 KB, 1200x600
Out of all the villains they could have brought back to help Damien Darhk escape from jail, why did it have to be this asshole?
>>
Only character still alive/actor still available?
>>
>>81745700
Apparently in the entire show he was the best one at delivering dialogue.
>>
Dora anyone even like Murmur?
>>
>>81745700
Why not?
>>
>>81745700
The rest were probably embargoed
>>
>>81745700
Because he's a low-tier villain that can fit the role and his actor is cheap. Would you have preferred someone like Brick or Vertigo to become Dahrk's fuccbois?
>>
>>81749720
I hope if SS gets a sequel they still get Michael Jai White to play Bronze Tiger.
>>
>>81749918
I believe that they killed off Bronze Tiger off screen (in the tie in comic probably) so don't get your hopes up
>>
>>81752453

I think he meant that he should play him in SS2.
>>
>>81749918
They wasted the fuck out of both Michael Jai White and Bronze Tiger.

I'm still pissed about Komodo.
>>
>>81749903
I just fucking hate Murmur. He's like Zsasz but even more boring and edgy.
>>
>>81752770
Their poor handling of Bronze Tiger was a sign we didn't heed. If only we'd paid attention!
>>
>>81752777
At least he's not wasting a Flash's time.
>>
>>81753362
How was Murmur ever a threat for a Flash, let alone Wally?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.