[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Halloween issue/episode >some children are dressed up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1455223975701.jpg (52 KB, 451x698) Image search: [Google]
1455223975701.jpg
52 KB, 451x698
>Halloween issue/episode
>some children are dressed up as supervillains
Why do their parents allow them to dress up as terrorists?
>>
People are assholes, just like in real life.
>>
>>81744707
I've always wondered this, too.

Like, dressing up as The Joker in-universe would be about as funny as dressing up as a Klansman or Charles Manson or Osama bin Laden.

You'd probably be sent home from school if you even came to class wearing a Joker t-shirt.
>>
>>81745461
You don't get it mom. The Joker speaks to me, he's a product of the Batman and the ineffective system. We should all view Joker as a hero.
>>
>>81745547
You mean like how Harley is a woman breaking into a predominantly male field?
>>
>>81745461
http://firstscene.co.nz/item-search?search_api_views_fulltext=charles
http://www.halloweencostumes.net/adult-plus-size-osama-bin-laden-costume.html
>>
>>81745461
But we should be doing this. Halloween is about dressing up as whatever scares you the most, in an attempt to overcome that fear. It's about having fun with something that should be negative.
>>
>>81747695
Halloween is about getting fucked up and getting laid and dressing like a slut, what are you talking about?
>>
>>81748243
Please take off your name.
>>
>>81748271
I can't, it's stuck.
>>
File: Harper.gif (1 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Harper.gif
1 MB, 320x320
>>81747695
>>81748243
Traditionally, Halloween is either about trying to honor or out-spook the spirits that come around the fall, I think?
>>
>>81748490
The explanation for the costumes, as I understand it, is that Halloween is the night that the fairies and ghosts and demons and whatnot can walk among humanity normally, and to protect yourself you have to dress up as them to blend in.
>>
>>81748243
>>81747695
>>81748490

Its about all those things + getting drunk and yelling at horror movies
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.