[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live Action She Hulk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 176x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 176x268
How would you go about introducing She Hulk to the MCU? (Netflix and Agents of SHIELD are also on the table)
>>
>>81741315
I want a Shulkie show based on Sensational She-Hulk
>>
>>81741389
Was going to say something else, but this is probably a better answer.
>>
Have her appear in Daredevil as another lawyer. I think the normal human part of her would be very important, since you can't have her running around being shulk all the time.
>>
>>81741474
But she does run around as she-hulk all the time. That's one of her main deals.
>>
>>81741474
>since you can't have her running around being shulk all the time
What? Then why even make a live action She-Hulk?
>>
>>81741315
Introduce an actress playing defense lawyer Jennifer Walters across multiple platforms for short scenes or an episode or two.

>Agents of Shield Cameo when defending someone being tried for Inhuman powers activating unintentionally who didn't get immediately scooped up by Hydra or Shield
>A rival or friendly Lawyer on Daredevil
>Someone studying super human cases, maybe the person who winds up defending Luke Cage in Court in his own series to help clear his name
>Another lawyer Jessica Jones goes to for investigative work
>On Cloak & Dagger doing legal work with Homeless Teens?
>Movie Came in Thor 3 Ragnorok since its about Thor and Hulk road trip across 9 realms. Bruce needs to get some supplies he left with his cousin.

Then, establishing her using some or all of those things, set her up in her own story. A film, a netflix series, a TV miniseries. Just something.

Bruce is in town, something happens because of bruce and the only way to save her is with a blood transfusion...or they are both caught in a blast and he fights to keep his cool and stop the change for one reason or another and gets injured enough to bleed on her because he tried to shield his cousin.

1 episode or short montage of Savage She Hulk chicanery. Gets her head back and the ability to change at will. Bruce is sorry but has to go because he can't be around people. Warns her what might be coming and that she should run away too. She says fuck that and turns She Hulk in aggrieved and assertiveness about abandoning her life...and decides in glorious green and forced perspective confidence (two actresses one for Human one for Hulked) continues being a lawyer but is publicly She Hulk.
Slice of life world of cardboard Shenanigans while she establishes her legal right to not be arrested just for being a public Super Human, dealing with people who take fight to her for little or no reason. Court Room drama and relationship/one night stand confidence.
>>
>>81741315
Skip the Savage stage. Explain that the blood transfusion gave her a smaller dose of gamma radiation, so she's not as strong as Bruce, but maintains better control over her Hulk form.
>>
>>81741315
I'd introduce Jen in Daredevil but maybe not go the whole She-hulk route right off the bat
>>
>>81741507
>>81741601
This would probably be a pre-Shulk thing to lead into the character actually becoming a hero, like the latina chick Gymdevil bangs who is pretty much Night Nurse.
>>
>>81741315

Simple. Make her a central figure in the plot of the Incredible Hulk movie.

Start the movie with Bruce Banner finding out about some organization (Army, Hydra, AIM, doesn't really matter which) researching the Hulk and how to make their own version of it. He goes in, wrecks the place in Hulk mode, and then steals the research for himself to help with his condition.

He discovers that their work is well beyond anything he had put together, and they got really far, but its still incomplete. However, they didn't have his DNA to work with or access to active Hulk cells for study and testing, and Banner concludes that he can finish the 'Hulk Equation' himself, which should be enough of an understanding about how the Hulk works to not just cause the condition but reverse it as well.

Banner realizes that in order to cure himself he needs a way to 'reset' his DNA back to when he was normal, but he can't do that because he doesn't have any hulk-free genetic samples of himself. He tracks down his cousin, Jennifer Walters, who is his closest living relative. If their DNA is similar enough he can use her genetic material to patch the holes in his own and create the basis for a cure.

So he tracks down Jen, explains he is the Hulk, starts working with her to develop a cure, and makes progress. But it turns out that the organization working on the Hulk program set this all up as a trap. The lab Banner 'found' was leaked to him intentionally, they were banking on him stealing their research and the files he downloaded included a virus that they have been using a track his movements and see if he could complete the Hulk Equation where they failed. They use the information siphoned off from his computer and hypothesize that they can make their own Hulk with it, and decide to use Jeniffer as a test subject because as someone already genetically related to banner, she has the highest compatibility.
>>
>>81742114
This is the most convoluted origin ever especially considering her actual origin is she gets shot and Bruce gives her some blood.
>>
>>81741507
>>81741601

I think that works in the comics because there's a lot of action all the time. In a TV show I think it'll be too much. It's too many hours of non-stop shulk.
You see Matt Murdock and Jessica Jones do other shit than just beat up bad guys and be super and it makes those moments better.
Shulk needs time to be normal and human, so we get some variation. It'd be a good way of showing how she might come to rely on shulk more and more, since she's more in charge like that. It could be an arc.

Non-stop shulk might work if it's a film, where everything's more compressed and to the point. I was solely thinking of a TV show.
>>
>>81742177
This. It could be simplified pretty easily: AIM/HYDRA/etc sets up a situation to get Jen shot, as an excuse to use Hulk blood to try and turn her into a superweapon. Tack it somewhere into Agents and use it as a tie-in for a Shulk series.
>>
>>81742179
Have you even read a She-Hulk comic? Jen does way more than "just beat up bad guys and be super" while being a 7' tall monster.
>>
>>81742114

So Jennifer gets captured and exposed to the serum and Gamma rays, Bruce rescues her just moments too late. He takes her home, unconscious, and sets her down the rest while he is freaking out and tying to scramble together a solution.

She hulks out, and Bruce goes to investigate the noise, finding only a hole int he wall and a trail of destruction. He panics and runs after her, trying to stop her rampage, but when he finds her he discovers she isn't a mindless rage beast. She isn't on a rampage, she just has poor control of her powers but is basking in the exhilaration of being able to Hulk Jump and lift cars.

Bruce sees this as a disaster, all of his worst fears confirmed, and blames himself for Jen becoming a monster. Jen, on the other hand, thinks this is awesome. She has the Hulk's strength, but none of its downsides aside from being hard to find a wardrobe for.

Bruce redoubles his efforts to find a cure, and manages to make something that should fix the Hulk condition... but only enough for one of them. Since Jen is Hulk exposed now too, they can't get any more genetic material for a second dose of the cure. Only one of them can be cured.

Banner wants to cure Jen to relieve his guilt, but Jen refuses. As far as Jen is concerned, this is the bets thing that has ever happened to her.

Have them team up to fight another neoHulk created by the organization, resolve the rest of the plot of the movie, and at the end Jen convinces Bruce to take the cure himself. Banner retires from being the Hulk, which was always a curse for him, and Jen is now She-Hulk and loving it.

Bruce gets his happy end, with a bittersweet note because he fears that Jen will one day regret her decision. Jen ends the movie on a triumphant note of 'Look out, world!' and fills Hulk's role in future MCU movies.

This brings Banner's story to a close, but he occasionally returns as a supporting scientist character or mentor to Jen.
>>
File: shehulk.jpg (301 KB, 762x1000) Image search: [Google]
shehulk.jpg
301 KB, 762x1000
>>81741315

have her be barefoot.
>>
>>81741315
I mean, after something like the Civil War movie, someone in Jennifer's position would be a prime candidate to introduce to to Marvel live action universe.
>>
>>81742344
That's really fucking stupid. If anything they would use that cure mcguffin to take down the Hulked-out big bad.
>>
>>81742435

This. The hulked out villain is just a repeat of the first movie, and it weakens the story.

I like the idea of Bruce having to decide between curing himself and saving his cousin, and realizing that being the hulk isn't the same for her as it is for him. I think that could be a solid emotional core for a movie as a B-plot that ends in him stepping down as Hulk.

But you need a better A-plot.
>>
>>81741315
Missile to the boobs.
>>
>She-Hulk
Pls, I like a lot of her runs, even the one with the messed up faces. Plus I used to fap to her in comics when I was 11
>>
>>81742023
>like the latina chick Gymdevil bangs who is pretty much Night Nurse.
One of. Night Nurse was 3 different nurses working together. One is in the Netflix series, albeit renamed, while the main one known to most modern readers as "Night Nurse" will be in Doctor Strange.
>>
>>81742276
Sure, but the main question is "how would you introduce her".
I think a part of her character gets lost if she starts out being hulked out 100% of the time.
Let her start out normal for most of the time. Then, over the course of the season, you could always have her choose to be green more and more.

I just think it'd be too much right from the start. Again, I'm thinking of how she'd work over the course of 12 or so episodes and if she's never been mentioned before.
>>
>>81741315
I just want a Harvey Birdman type show with She-Hulk.
>>
>>81741315

A dramady on Netflix.
>>
Just remake Alley Mcbeal, but with a large green woman.
>>
>>81744490
SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER
>>
>>81744369
>While I appreciate your position, Mister...The Duck, if you keep walking around without pants, we're going to have to continue seeing each other, and it's not going to be on friendly terms. It's going to be more indecency suits with the city of Cleveland Ohio.
>>
>>81741315
I think making a TV format She_Hulk is to expensive to be done properly. And I'm not aware of any of her material that would make premium channel interested in doing a show other than She-Hulk being a slut sex scenes, which I'm pretty sure Marvel would want to avoid. So with that, a movie is probably the best bet.

I'd start off with a younger slightly successful pre gamma incident Bruce that maybe has a few patents and some extra cash that is helping Jen's parents with her law school bills. They're a pretty close family Bruce is telling Jen don't worry about it family looks out for each other kind of thing. For this I'm going with "The Incredible Hulk" movie still being canon. What happened to Bruce is still a pretty big secret his family for the longest time didn't know what happened to him until the Battle of NY. Even then it's not a huge deal because the Hulk was one of the good guys. But after Wakanda Jen becomes desperate to find out what's happening with her cousin. She reaches out and finds Betty who has taken what's left of Sterns research to finally find a cure for Bruce. Jen who by now is a pretty successful lawyer starts doing everything she can to fund Betty and track down Bruce. She's used pretty much all her money and sold most of her things to help. The search alerts Stern to what's happening who has been continuing research on Gamma mutations as well but because of the accident Stern is a little crazy because of his gradual transformation into the leader. Curious to see what advances Betty has made Stern hire/blackmails a gang of female wrestlers or fighters who have already committed a few crimes, The Grapplers. They aren't subtle at all they barge in push Betty and Jen around breaking equipment. They get what they need but their tampering causes some kind of explosion that nearly kills Jen. Betty stabilizes her condition as best she could and gets her to a hospital but her condition is steadily worsening.
>>
>>81746571
At this point depending on where you want to take the movie. Either, with little choice Betty uses some of the cloned blood samples to heal Jen and she goes after the Grapplers alone kicking there ass and then Stern experiments on them to give them super powers to protect himself from Jen. OR Bruce comes and agonizes over whether to risk spreading this curse to his cousin and they end up defeating Stern together. In the first option She-Hulk brutalizes the still human Grapplers but realizes herself she's going too far and changes the She-Hulk into something she has control over. In the second Jen naturally has a control over the transformation from the begining something that Bruce is kind of jealous of.
>>
>>81741315
hey this is jen walters she got a marrow transfusion from her cousin and became the hulk.
have the name she-hulk dropped as a half joke.
>hello, I'm the hulk.
>hulk?
>well a she hulk kek
after all she goes by her real name, she doesn't hide her identity. others can call her shulkie
>>
>>81744490
who from time to time ha to defend her superpowered clients from superpowered criminals trying to take them down
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.