[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men Producer Open to Avengers Crossover Film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: X-Men-Avengers-Marvel-Comics.jpg (860 KB, 914x514) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Avengers-Marvel-Comics.jpg
860 KB, 914x514
>"But I would love to, someday, in part, heal the rift between the world of X-Men and the world of Avengers," Tim Miller added.

>"I think we all would," Simon Kinberg continued. "And I think there's so much crossover in the comic it would be neat to see those characters one day share a movie."

>"Both of us are actually quite close with Kevin," Simon Kinberg says, "and have a profound amount of respect for what he does. And it would be fun to all team up one day, somehow, together, if that could work."

http://www.craveonline.com/entertainment/975773-exclusive-x-men-producer-open-avengers-crossover-film#/slide/1
>>
>>81740679
Phase 4 or whenever Box Office starts to drop is when this will happen. Or when they exhaust adapting new charters and storylines in their respective universes.
>>
>>81740785
r u ok lad
>>
I remember telling you fucks about this a couple months ago and some tripfaggot drowning the thread in NUUU IT CUNT HAPPUN!!! replies

This has been known since the sony leaks revealed they knew some fox/marvels shenanigans were in the works
>>
>>81740679
Get it through your head Fox will never do a cross over with Marvel/Disney. The only way it will happen is if Cape shit starts to become unprofitable for both company's then I can see them teaming up as a despite a tempt to cash in on people.
>>
you fuckers better not kill off cyclops early on then you stupid sacks of shit. i swear to god that nigga is leader of the x-men and he better become just that
>>
File: image.gif (344 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
344 KB, 600x338
>RDJ and Hugh Hackman on the same screen
>sharing swigs of alcohol
>>
>>81740679
Tim Miller is producer on X-Men now?
Good for him.
>>
>>81742197
>Iron Man being shorter than Wolverine
that's just wrong
>>
>>81742124
>Get it through your head Fox will never do a cross over with Marvel/Disney
Marvel is co-producing the upcoming X-men shows.
>>
>>81740679
Id stop watching the patrician-men franchise if that was true.

They could share deadpool if they want, its already a mcu title in disguise and a disgrace for the singerverse.

Actually I wouldnt mind Wolverine opening a portal into the mcu universe and then going back to its world at the end of the movie, but just that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.