[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>main character has power to stretch/morph/shape-shift//transfor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1394628984778.gif (200 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
1394628984778.gif
200 KB, 500x263
>main character has power to stretch/morph/shape-shift//transform/use magic to counter any situation in a fun and wacky way
>>
>>81740329
>barely ever uses it to solve plot problems
>>
File: 1438885808750.jpg (418 KB, 1024x1339) Image search: [Google]
1438885808750.jpg
418 KB, 1024x1339
>>81740329
I hate Jake
>>
>>81740329
Jake is probably my favorite person with this power because he always uses it in fun, wacky ways to both fight monsters and shit but also do mundane normal stuff, and the fact that he's stupid and lazy makes it believable that he doesn't use his OP god powers to jut obliterate any obstacle that he and Finn face.

It's balanced out pretty darn well.
>>
AT > SU
>>
>>81741838
Only if you're talking about the first 3 seasons.
>>
>>81740329
>IT IS NEVER FUCKING USED

I remember one episode of Adventure Time where they have to go through a labryinth and they use Jake's stretchy powers to make sure they don't lose their way.
The problem is Jake's body won't stretch very far, but he neglects to stretch his back legs to give him more stretch FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
>>
big dick problems
>>
>>81741484
Why
>>
Has anyone ever realized that a character with stretch powers would have to have a massive amount of strength and mastery of leverage to even use their power.

Like what if they stretch their upper half into one direction and left their lower half unmoved, that would take a lot of strength to hold themselves up without falling to the ground like a wet noodle
>>
>>81742009

He tied the base of his body when he set off, and he had never stretched beyond his reach, it seems like they moved for several hours and did a ton of stuff that stretched him further too and wasn't needed. it was kind of the whole point of the episode, really.

It's bad enough to get mad at a kid's tv show, it worst when you are not even right.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.