[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League vs The Flash Full Fight Scene Justice League Eclipsed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rTbWeJqOOM
>>
>>81724479
why hawkgirl is an idiot
>>
Couldn't he have just removed all the shards from them at super-fast speed?
>>
>>81727716

Yeah it's funny because I expect so much more of the Flash now. I think they said somewhere Timm didn't know much about him and that's why his power level seemed so off.
>>
>>81726388
The series wanted to stick as close to the source material as possible
>>
>>81727879
This version of Flash doesn't know about the speed force yet, so it's excusable.
>>
>>81727716
All the characters have to be written as kind of incompetent for superhero cartoons to be more than six seconds long

>Flash hides from Superman in a crawlspace, despite Superman having x-ray vision
>Flash proceeds to crawl through vents, despite Superman having superhearing
>Shards penetrate Green Lantern's protective force field
>Neither Superman not The Flash use their superspeed during the chase, and they both just go at normal speed
>Martian Manhunter doesn't just stick his hand through The Flash's chest and tear his lungs out
>Flash doesn't just give himself time to think by running so fast around the Watchtower that nobody can touch him until he comes up with a plan
>>
>>81726388
holy shit she's a dumbass
>>
>>81728556
I think the aliens don't know who the Justice League is or how to use the full extent of their powers
That's all I got
>>
>>81728590
>>81728556

Yeah me too, forgot the exact details of that episode so that makes sense to me.
>>
>>81724479
How do the shards stick to J'onn when he becomes intangible?
>>
>>81729388
>J'onn intangibility
>Protecting him from anything ever
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.