[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doom Patrol post-credit scene when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 141987891289150615.png (698 KB, 1269x543) Image search: [Google]
141987891289150615.png
698 KB, 1269x543
Doom Patrol post-credit scene when?
>>
>>81723783
I just read Doom Patrol #89 and now I want a live-action Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man.
>>
>>81723783
>Doom Patrol
>not Hawkman
>>
They aren't going to do post-credit scenes. And honestly, thank god.
>>
>>81723890
Well they are visiting a museum at some point. Hell they could have Dr Fates helmet on display for all we know
>>
>>81723933
Yeah but then we get shit like Wondy watching teasers for other movies in the middle of the current on3
>>
>>81723783
Definitive doom patrol?
>>
>>81723890
>Hawkman. The BlackHole of Fun. ever appearing
kek
>>
File: soundsgood.png (16 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
soundsgood.png
16 KB, 379x214
>>81723960
>Hell they could have Dr Fates helmet on display for all we know
Oh fuck, yes please.
>>
>>81724003
Drake and Premiani
>>
>>81723890
If Hawkman appears, I want them to go full Hawkworld with it.
>>
>>81724067
Read some Hawkman as opposed to just watching LoT
>>
>>81724003
Morrison.
>>
The only thing I like about Hawkman is that hes associated with Gentleman Ghost
>>
>>81724311
the only thing i like about you is that you'd probably let me fuck you for free.
>>
>>81724067
>the Blackhole of fun
He'd fit right in
>>
>>81723783
>Make Doom Patrol movie.
>Immediately accused by casuals of ripping off X-Men
>>
>>81725716
Why do you guys keep thinking casuals give a fuck about company wars? No one outside of the internet says this type of shit, they all just want to see entertaining movies.
>>
>>81725751
This. If anything ripoffs are welcomed.
>>
>>81725751
Nothing to do with "company wars" just regular casual ignorance. Like when the GITS movie trailer is shown ( assuming it goes for a similar look as the anime, or uses the lines of code) there will no doubt be someone in the theater that accuses it of ripping off The Matrix
>>
>>81725716
No, someone on YouTube will post a video about the Doom Patrol and how cool they are and their essential storylines and how they came up before X-Men and every casual out there will flaunt how Doom Patrol was ripped off to seem knowledgeable about capeshit to their normie friends and to inflate their geek cred.
>>
>>81725751
>No one outside of /co/ says this type of shit, they all just want to see entertaining movies.
>>
Could movie going audiences handle the Brotherhood of Dada?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.