[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so has their been any news on season 3 since that flop of a dofus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 620x620
so has their been any news on season 3 since that flop of a dofus movie?
>>
I loved the movie I'm sad it didn't do well and I blame the shitty marketing for that
>>
>>81720213
>>81720564
It flopped?

How badly? Financially, Critically, Both?

I'm kind of glad. That's what they get for recycling the dumb ginger/stuck-up blonde pairing.
>>
>>81720213
Did the movie really do that badly? It looked good.
>>
>>81720213
WHEN IS THE TRANSLATION
>>
>>81720213
didn't even know the movie was out, last i heard was the trailer.
the movie looked better to me than the TV show of dofus
>>
>>81723090
never eveer
>>
>>81722592
>Did the movie really do that badly?

I can't find money numbers. Only ticket numbers. And because I'm American I have no idea how to compare this to our money numbers because I don't know what movie tickets cost in France.
>>
>>81724113
about 12 baguettes from what I gather
>>
>tfw want a movie just for more Tristepin and Eva
>>
>>81720613
>>81722592
>>81724113
Considering they only showed in a handful of cinemas in their own country, It was probably expected.

Anakama has some shitty business sense.
>>
>>81720213
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING MORE DOFUS FAGS
>>
>>81720213
Letter to the community #3 SOON™
>>
>>81723090
>0 lurking
>the entitlement

it will probably already have subs already on release (since it will have BluRay and onDemand release)
so go buy it when it comes out and fuck off
>>
File: 1459809522204.png (20 KB, 683x538) Image search: [Google]
1459809522204.png
20 KB, 683x538
>>81724284
Depends on the type of kino you go to.
for example in my home town you pay like 5 euros for childrens film.
>>
File: Julith Flashback 4.png (167 KB, 439x236) Image search: [Google]
Julith Flashback 4.png
167 KB, 439x236
>>81720613
Financially, and as another anon said, it has a lot to do with marketing decisions (some to blame on Ankama, some to blame on the distributor).
Crititically, the public's response (at least for those who could see it) was overall very positive, although a couple "professional critics" made inflamatory reviews, but it was clear from reading them that they were the kind of critics who don't bother watching kids movies in the first place and write their review based on the size of the "bonus gifts" in the press documentation they get from the distributor.

Personally, I'd say it's their best production so far from both a technical and artistic point of view. As for the story I liked it but it depends a lot on individual tastes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.