[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zootopia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: 1460381912335.jpg (59 KB, 564x665) Image search: [Google]
1460381912335.jpg
59 KB, 564x665
If you had complete creative control of Zootopia, what would you have done differently? I feel the pacing was rushed a tad for just about every sequence after the interview, so I have added a few more minutes to the runtime, or just had more of an overarching story. Just about everything else was phenomenal.
>>
Resolve the plot hole that Judy doesn't know about night howlers by having the flower be obscure and undocumented, only grown in few shops like Otterton's.
>>
>>81715961
Agree. That's really all I would change would be the runtime. It was a tad rushed but still fun and exciting.
>>
>>81716105
Short runtime is easier for kids to handle, try getting those little fuckers to sit still through a 2hr plus movie, even with flashy/bright objects to distract them, they can only manage so much before they start annoying everyone around them.
>>
>>81716091
I'm not 100% clear on it, but it seemed like the "night howlers" nickname was an obscure label that only a few folks in the countryside would know.
>>
>>81715961
remove shakira songs
>>
>>81716091
Eh. I'm generally fine about it, considering that the way Gideon put it "Night Howlers" is more of a nickname than a common term. I'd be like not knowing someone was talking about Brazil Nuts when they say Nigger Toes.
>>
File: Nick 'em.jpg (248 KB, 747x1328) Image search: [Google]
Nick 'em.jpg
248 KB, 747x1328
>>81716244
Wasn't Otterton ranting about them right after he got shot? It seemed like a common name for them, Judy just couldn't make the connection.
>>
>>81716244
>in the countryside
>Gideon knows the name
>Gideon lived in Judy's town
>Judy grew up in the countryside
>her own family had been involved in an issue with the same flower
>knows the Latin name
>doesn't know the common name
>>
File: HE DIGS IT.png (223 KB, 499x524) Image search: [Google]
HE DIGS IT.png
223 KB, 499x524
>>81716271
this
>>
>>81716295
It's more like growing up in a family that sells Brazilian nuts and knowing every assorted fact about them except that they're potentially dangerous (ask your mother) and their street name.
>>
>>81716357
Not to mention that Mr. Otterton was the least street or rural out of anybody and he figured it out.
>>
>>81715961
Add more shots of Judy's tight bun butt
>>
>>81715961
Nix the nudist scene, or at least change it so that every shot of animal genitalia was made so that the audience couldn't see anything but Judy and Nick clearly got an eyeful.

Yeah, I got the joke (they're naked but they're not and we can see that get it it's funny!), but it got really old after a while.

Or hell, have the entire scene play out with strategic cover, and have the end be a completely "naked" animal walking past the camera without anything to make the same joke, but as a stinger.
>>
>>81716603
>>81716733
These two, and force Nick and Judy to strip as well
>>
>>81716357
>>81716330
>>81716091
Up until her parents talked about it and Gideon dropped the slang term Judy was convinced she got the case solved 100% and in result made things worse. Only when she realized what that term could mean and put 2 and 2 together she realized how wrong she was and that the real answer was in front of her the whole time, but her prejudice about only predators going feral stopped her from noticing it. That's also why she went to apologize Nick so late.
>>
>>81716804
She didn't think of the plant when she first heard the term "night howler"?
>Hey Carrots, you know what a Night Howler is?
>I only know the flower.
If it completely flew past her mind then she's not exactly the best investigator, is she?
>>
>>81716877
Well, she was a cop for only two weeks.
>>
>>81716877
Do you know every latino/urban/hillbilly slang term? Gideon mentioned only sone predators call them that. It's probably pretty obscure.

It's like blaming a doctor for not knowing a very convoluted slang term for a dick.
>>
>>81717000
If I grew up in the same place as they did and my family was involved in a situation with them that was pretty frightening, so much so that they recognize the term, then yes, I'd be pretty oblivious/unobservant/forgetful if I didn't know it, too.
>>
>>81716989
That's why you start with parking meters. Nobody would put a rookie completly unfamiliar with the city on a serious case. Judy forced herself into it.
>>
>>81716804
This is the point, the events of the movie would never have happened if she knew the street name or the effects of a flower that she's certainly seen before on her farm. The epiphany for Judy wasn't learning the name, it was the belief shattering fact that a bunny could go savage too. It could be forgiven if it weren't for the fact that she lists off every inane trivia about the flower when bringing it to the chief, meaning that she researched it and must've skipped the really fucking relevant fact that it makes animals rabid. And Mr. Otterton figured it out despite presumably not personally knowing any one who went feral, which means he researched it.

For the way it played out in the movie, you'd have to assume that Judy never went outside, never asked her parents about the flower when they warn their kids to stay away from it, and then research every other detail about it besides its common name and effects upon ingestion, despite both being pertinent facts for herbivores.

>>81717000
Checked. It wasn't that obscure if Mr. Otterton knew. A doctor might not be familiar with a local name for goiter, but he better fucking be able to diagnose the symptoms if he's trained and has a family background in it.
>>
File: 1459657363890.jpg (29 KB, 336x299) Image search: [Google]
1459657363890.jpg
29 KB, 336x299
>>81715961
how does no one know what a fully grown Fennec looks like?
>>
>>81717268
Come to think of it, if this exact rabid behavior has happened before, and Zootopia's racial issues were starting to heat up to the point of protests and getting celebrities involved and preemptively firing/moving Clawhauser out of concern, how come no one ever called in to the police and put in a lead on the night howlers?
>>
>>81715961
I was wondering if you could make one for a zootopia fan.
Judy barging in to Nick’s trailer saying that SHE is missing (holding a newspaper that says Gazelle missing because as title and sex scandal!??? On the bottom of the title) only to be shock that Gazelle is in Nick’s kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal wearing only nicks shirt and panties. Gazelle saying that Nick is in the shower he will be right out.
>>
>>81717399
It really makes less sense the more you think about it. Was Otterton the only one who knew about the flowers? He can't be the only florist in Zootopia.
>>
>>81717142
So 20 years ago your uncle bit a flower and then bit your mom in the ass. Then he got better. Sounds more like intoxication than a case of going feral. Also does not make a story you would like to retell to any of your 150 children without a proper context. And as the movie has shown, the extract was made from many, many flowers.

And the name "night howlers" was known only by Gideon who heard it back home, possibly years ago. Rabbits had no idea about that name. If Gideon did not drop the name that whole uncle story could have been considered nothing more than an eqicalent of a human eating a green poppy and acting like a lunatic while high - nobody would really think he has turned into a brutal caveman for good, they'd say he got high and done sone dumb shit. Again, Judy was sure that predators were going wild because of their nature, she did not look for another reason. And then it hit her and she realized how INCREDIBLY racist she was and then went to apologize to Nick.
>>
>>81717693
Of course I would tell my children. If there's a flower that can cause someone to become intoxicated and specifically violent then I want them to know exactly what it looks like and to never eat it. I'd fucking quiz them on it.

We teach kids what poison ivy and oak look like if they live near areas where they flourish. Why on Earth would we not teach them about a flower that could lead to them attacking each other? That's just begging for trouble, especially when you have so many children that you can't afford to watch out for all of them by yourself.
>>
>>81717836
>We teach kids what poison ivy and oak look like if they live near areas where they flourish.
Not really. I grew up in a rural area and half the other kids didn't know that stuff from other plants.
>>
>>81717932
But did they know the Latin names and not the common names?
>>
>>81717693
Dude let it go, we have been arguing this point with this guy for two threads. He really, really wants to hate the third act..
>>
>>81717975
The ones that go to the Christian academy in our county do. I had a confusing discussion with my cousin over it.
>>
>>81717989
But there would be no second act either if this wasn't contrived.
>>
>>81717989
This is the first time I've had a discussion about the flowers.
>>
File: bonding.png (664 KB, 1208x723) Image search: [Google]
bonding.png
664 KB, 1208x723
What if the sequel has Nick's dad as the main villain?
>>
>>81715961
Bellwether explains how Otterton found out about the Night Howlers and how Lionheart was quick enough to respond to the feral outbreaks (as in, was he getting in the way of her plans or was Dawn tipping him off so that he'd imprison those that had gone savage and thus implicate himself once the cops caught up)

It would take 2-3 extra lines of dialogue tops.
>>
>>81717836
>Hey you plant mynching kids, that rare flower will make you do dumb shit and possibly bite each other if you eat it, stay away.

Is quite different than

>Holy shit, predators and predators only, you know, the guys we do not associate with eating flowers, are going feral and attack others, and the mayor tries to cover it up, holy shit!

You forget that it was a set up that was supposed to make the predators look bad. And assuming from what the badger doctor said, the flower extract left no easily detectable chemical traces.

Plus, Otterton figuring it out may have been a case of sheep not being careful enough and buying the flowers en masse at first insted of stealing them by the hands of petty thieves who'd do anything for cash.
>>
>>81718077
But did they grow up on a farm where those plants were used to keep away pests? Did they have family members who had bad rashes from them that they spread to others?
>>
>>81715961
Why was Otterton even targeted? The only thing I can think of is to prove Doug's skills but it seemed like an unnecessary hit.
>>
>>81715961
Have some scene with the news' reaction to Judy's race-baiting.

No, seriously. A member of the ZPD gets up there and cites deep-seated biological urges or why 14 people are off their nut? Are you serious? The press would have a field day.
>>
>>81718502
Otterton shouting about the Nighthowlers and being a botanist meant he knew what was going down, and he was on his way to tell Mr B
>>
>>81718358
Would he be even more smug than Nick?
>>
>>81718543
There should have been some serious fallout at the office, too. Judy should have been completely shunned by any of the predators and Bogo should have given her a serious tongue lashing at the very least and even if Bellwether twisted his arm about keeping her on the force he should have made it clear he saw her as a liability.

I don't understand why Clawhauser didn't ask Judy why she said what she did and what she thought of him.
>>
>>81718457
Oh hey, look, it's a rare species of poison ivy. We have it on our farm. It's latin name is <whatever>. It can give you a bad rash, you know, so don't touch it. My uncle got so badly burned once he gave my mom scars by grabbing her hand and transmitting some poison to her.

Holy shit, some hillbilly assholes call it devil's fire? And if you make an extract of it, it can melt somebody's face when sprayed point blank? I had no idea, this explains a lot!

See, this is what the story was.
>>
>>81718685
Smug off climatic finale
>>
>>81718409
>Hey you plant mynching kids, that rare flower will make you do dumb shit and possibly bite each other if you eat it, stay away.
The odds that out of the hundreds of children Judy's parents have that none of them give in to reverse psychology is nil. They are going to ask why and they have no reason to not tell the Uncle Terry story like they did to Judy. "Don't mess with that flower or you'll hurt someone like your mother was" is far more effective than any order like you described. If anything, the uncle Terry story should be well known so it doesn't happen again. Her family naturally has an antipredator bias but simply knowing about the dangerous the flower was would've tipped her off when she chased a weasel across several districts for it. It even makes less sense that she would know everything else about it other than that.
>>
>>81718727
Honestly, Judy probably kept her job because she said "SOMEthing is reverting them to these savage ways." Maybe it's an illness that Madge Badger hadn't discovered in preliminary tests. Maybe it was a drug they'd all taken and wrecked their brains.

Bogo wouldn't keep her on the force if it were a COMPLETELY racist/speceist screed. This is a man who might call a fox untrustworthy, but all Predators? Goodness' sake, three quarters of his force are Pred.

I think you're right. Clawhauser could have been a little testier about losing his favorite job in his favorite place, seeing people coming and going. Judy's only partially to blame for the force's decision, but she's certainly part of it.
>>
>>81718866
Smug off man, me and you!
>>
>>81718866
>Nicks dad is a fox version of Big Boss
>>
>>81715961
I was not a fan of the pageant introduction. It was too cliche for Judy to announce that she wanted to be a cop while the audience responds with shocking gasps & mumbles. I wanted her to have a greater reason to becoming a cop- like, maybe her fight with Gideon should have taken place first.
>>
>>81718790
>See, this is what the story was.
No its more like this:
>I've apprehended this criminal stealing several kilograms of Toxicodendron radicans and instead of speculating why he would want such a thing I'm going to tell you that its apart of the Sapindales family which are identified by the pattern of three leaves and haired vine as well as white berries belonging to the carpel line...
A conversation that should've happened earlier
>Hey Mom, why do we have to stay away from the plant?
>It can give you a bad rash, you know, don't touch it. Your uncle got so badly burned once he gave your mom scars by grabbing her hand and transmitting some poison to her.
>Yeah its called Devil's Fire
Meanwhile
>Botanist in the middle of the city figures this out on his own
And if he doesn't have any background with the plant, he must've researched it. So you may not've known about Devil's fire, you certainly should've known that its dangerous.
>>
>>81718727
>>81718543
The thing is, mayor trying to cover things up was more than enough evidence for most. Bellwether really did think things through when she planned that set up. And new predators kept going mad for no apparent reason all the time, supporting that claim.

Sure, predator officers could have felt like shit, but at that point even they had little counterarguments other than " we did not go feral YET". Bogo did not fire anyone, he made moves like moving Clawhauser in an attempt to calm the terrified prey populace at least a bit.

But yeah, Judy's racism should have turned more people against her.
>>
>>81718949
Well he is the founder of FOXHOUND
>>
>>81719271
Even if so, Judy's racism made her connect night howlers with wolves and she was dead sure it's the only possible interpretation. So if you are right, there is another moral hidden in the movie: prejudice makes you blind to obvious facts.
>>
>>81715961
Judy's parents and the secreatry cat were lame characters. That is the only thing i would change.
>>
File: 1459461440107.jpg (122 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1459461440107.jpg
122 KB, 1080x1350
>>81719504
Gives a new meaning to FOXDIE
>>
>>81719639
>secreatry cat
Who?
>>
>>81720080
Clawhauser.
>>
File: max_payne.jpg (82 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
max_payne.jpg
82 KB, 600x383
>>81715961
edgy hardboiled cop drama
ala max payne
>>
- put more setup before the bellwether's reveal in the museum. She's just there all of sudden with the ram dressed as police. From judy's perspective maybe it was reasonable because she still thinks it's her friend, but from audience's perspective, isn't that fucking too obvious?
- showing how predator reacts after judy's statement in the conference
- more characterization to establish judy's bias against the predator before the press conference scene, so it'll give more impact to their break-up.
- give more reason to Bogo why he's being too harsh with Judy and how come he and the other officers haven't found any clues yet. What the fuck did they do all the time?
Other than that, i don't see any problem with this movie. It's still a fucking 9/10 movie
>>
File: 1458770765178.png (168 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458770765178.png
168 KB, 600x600
Give more time and detail to Best Sheep. The plot twist came out-of-fucking-nowhere.
>>
File: 1460358068463.png (388 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1460358068463.png
388 KB, 490x367
>>81720334
>yfw you discover the conspiracy
>>
Other thread hit bump and image limit. Prepare for faster thread with less Zootopia discussion.
>>
>>81717693

Or otterton was referring to the dog squad and it was a coincidence.

Really, Gideon's name for them was superficial. It was Judy learning they caused aggression and her knowing that Weaselton tried to steal them that led to action.
>>
File: 2016-04-11 19.50.37.png (126 KB, 1080x817) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-11 19.50.37.png
126 KB, 1080x817
Alright which one of you fucks is responsible for this, nicolaswildes deserves better
>>
>>81720637
>Weaver

Guess it was only a matter of time before he jumped this wagon, huh?
>>
>>81720267
>I had a dream of my wife
>She was dead
>But it was alright
>>
File: 1459728898826.jpg (527 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1459728898826.jpg
527 KB, 1280x1707
Help. I just learned my female cousin is going to disney land for 1 week for free because of ger work. We live in canada so thats pretty fucking good. How do I asj her to take pictures od Nick without sounding like a faggot?
>>
File: 20160411_192712 - Copy.jpg (2 MB, 1512x2016) Image search: [Google]
20160411_192712 - Copy.jpg
2 MB, 1512x2016
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKINGING BLIND BAGS, I BET THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE

i just wanted A NICK

NNIIIIIIIICJFGREE
>>
File: sadnick.jpg (1 MB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
sadnick.jpg
1 MB, 1240x1754
>>81720881
Woops, forgot image
>>
>>81720965
Holly shit I wrote that like a retard
>>
File: tumblr_o5hze7Y1u21t4yjkjo1_1280.jpg (110 KB, 640x738) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5hze7Y1u21t4yjkjo1_1280.jpg
110 KB, 640x738
He cant keep getting away with it....
>>
>>81720973
>blindbags
WHERE
>>
>>81720965
Tell her to kiss the fox for you
>>
File: 1440798179710.jpg (99 KB, 970x990) Image search: [Google]
1440798179710.jpg
99 KB, 970x990
>>81721020

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: jpeg.jpg (78 KB, 414x600) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
78 KB, 414x600
pic related at gamestop today when i went to get a 360 controller because im too angry to get DS45 to work with Dark Souls III
>>
>>81721035
>>81721068
>>
File: 20160411_230415.jpg (52 KB, 1001x563) Image search: [Google]
20160411_230415.jpg
52 KB, 1001x563
>>81720973
I know your pain anon.

Oh wait no i don't i got exactly what i wanted.
>>
File: 1460408172938.jpg (1 MB, 3362x2187) Image search: [Google]
1460408172938.jpg
1 MB, 3362x2187
>not shipping CU's jaguar and the giraffe meter maid
>>
I like me some good merch.

but there is nothing good so far.
>>
>>81721148
Isn't the jaguar a girl though?
>>
File: 1425773992215.png (38 KB, 300x264) Image search: [Google]
1425773992215.png
38 KB, 300x264
>>81721140

FUCKING DELETE THIS
>>
>>81720965
No shame. Straight up ask her to take pictures of your husbando for you. Also ask her to kiss him between the ears for all of us.
>>
File: yes and.jpg (5 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
yes and.jpg
5 KB, 201x201
>>81721166
>>
>>81720637
Idk but it seems some anons are betraying the site and setting up tumblr accounts. One of format anon's comic got posted as well
>>
>>81721188
Thats the worst kind of gay. The kind of gay that does nothing for me kind of gay
>>81721172
How is the upload coming anon?
>>
>>
>>81720965
fucking this, do it >>81721183
>>
>>81716271
Or just a better shakira song
>>
>>81721068
Pretty cool
>>
>>81721140
>>81721068
I NEED THESE!

FUCK! THEY BETTER BE ON AMAZON LATER!
>>
File: tumblr_o5i2qy5Qli1qfb2lao1_1280.jpg (592 KB, 1280x1714) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i2qy5Qli1qfb2lao1_1280.jpg
592 KB, 1280x1714
>>
>>81721225
>not enjoying the cute
>not enjoying the pred/prey dynamic
>>
>>81721277
Damn, a Loss image that actually made me laugh.
Bravo
>>
File: 1457984691058.jpg (317 KB, 1280x1750) Image search: [Google]
1457984691058.jpg
317 KB, 1280x1750
He's asking for it, Anons
>>
>>81721236
Shit man I dont know how to ask her.
>>
>>81721304

>pred/prey dynamic

PRIMAL

URGES
>>
>>81721349
Don't you know that autism runs in the family? She's probably has her own aspirations to ____ that fox.
>>
File: output12.webm (2 MB, 1272x527) Image search: [Google]
output12.webm
2 MB, 1272x527
Thread's too happy
>>
>>81721380
>I'm just going to eat you up

IT STILL WORKS
>>
>>81721380
Resist instincts

RESIST INSTINCTS
>>
>>81721349
Get some balls and go up to her saying "Hey, if you happen to see Nick from Zootopia while you're there, take a picture of him for me because he's my favorite character."
>>
>>81716494
Stu used the latin name when shouting at the kids in a rush: I'm pretty sure he didn't incorporate the predator's slang term for the flower into his daily nomenclature. Fact is, Judy hadn't been raised to hear "Night Howlers" in regards to the flower.

And I'm pretty sure her folks wouldn't go spouting off *why* they were a class-C botanical to the kids. Why get them interested in a hallucinogenic flower, instead of just telling them that it's "dangerous."
>>
>>81721396
Let's keep it that way
>>
>>81716781
didn't nick originally take his pants off at the nudist club?
>>
>>81721396

open wide then.
>>
How many drawfags to we have not counting Chumpy and ignoring Wea
>>
File: tumblr_o5i2t60Vk51qfb2lao1_1280.jpg (438 KB, 1280x1714) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i2t60Vk51qfb2lao1_1280.jpg
438 KB, 1280x1714
>>
>>81721398
>>81721404

>YOu will never be Nick and have Judy fidget around you al lday while sweating until she dives nose first into your chest fur
>>
>>81721431
And shirt it seems.
>>
>>81721472
sup
>>
>>81721381
That would be very nice. Ill try to think a way to ask her and take a picture. If she does ill post it in a thread

>>81721418
Thanks ill say something like this!
>>
File: 1459018739621.jpg (126 KB, 938x500) Image search: [Google]
1459018739621.jpg
126 KB, 938x500
>>81721472
this guy who draws gay stuff
>>
File: soccer.jpg (1 MB, 1770x9750) Image search: [Google]
soccer.jpg
1 MB, 1770x9750
>still no sadnick
WHY FRITEWAG
WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME
>>
File: sk 4 10b.png (182 KB, 415x900) Image search: [Google]
sk 4 10b.png
182 KB, 415x900
>>81721472
Im here
>>
>>81721456
If she does, you better deliver because I'm a Nickfag and want to see more of the Nick costume.
>>
File: 1458845262533.png (143 KB, 480x394) Image search: [Google]
1458845262533.png
143 KB, 480x394
>>81721454
I read this comment from my bed and my PC screen is far as fuck.
I thought that thumbnail pic was something else FAR entirely...

I was disappointed
>>
File: 20160408_211720.jpg (72 KB, 561x704) Image search: [Google]
20160408_211720.jpg
72 KB, 561x704
>>81721472
Me. But i haven't drawn anything in two days. Works crippling me.
>>
>>81721526
FinNick is working a story.

At least I HOPE he is HINT HINT WINK WINK

Just kidding, I love ya
>>
>>81719639
glad you're not anywhere the Disney writing table. Judy's parents served an important role.
>>
>No art of that thread-derailing Nick and Judy park bench make out green text from last night
>>
>>81721454
No, Nick, I want your OTHER popsicle.

Let's make this Fruedian slip into a Freudian reality.
>>
>>81721550
Same. I hope she will meet disney guy
>>
>>81721526
>>81721538
>>81721564
I'm sure we had more. Guess they are not around right now or forever.
>>
Anyone want me to draw anything? Got 4 hours to waste
>>
File: st1165_01.jpg (160 KB, 1100x1102) Image search: [Google]
st1165_01.jpg
160 KB, 1100x1102
>>81721650
>>
File: AlbejornNickWilde2.png (491 KB, 2039x1378) Image search: [Google]
AlbejornNickWilde2.png
491 KB, 2039x1378
>> 81720973
Well, it's happened... Nick has lead me to get back into artwork.

Though I've always done the grid method before... freehand drawing is an exciting new domain for me, looking forward to this.
>>
>>81721701
Diapered Finnick.
>>
>>81721635
You mean ... hotboxing that police car?

Muskfags please stay
>>
File: 1458691421169.png (2 MB, 1344x633) Image search: [Google]
1458691421169.png
2 MB, 1344x633
>>81721743
Fuck yourself
>>
>>81721701
Zootopia cast fighting street fighter style.
>>
File: 1460358068462.png (362 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
1460358068462.png
362 KB, 490x367
>>81721701
More Kaijewe shenanigans
>>
File: 1409757694647.jpg (6 KB, 223x251) Image search: [Google]
1409757694647.jpg
6 KB, 223x251
>>81721743
>>
File: 1457985274709.jpg (51 KB, 873x480) Image search: [Google]
1457985274709.jpg
51 KB, 873x480
>>
>>81721681
Speaking of, whatever happened to him? Is he still in Michigan or something?
>>
File: 1372986716042.jpg (49 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1372986716042.jpg
49 KB, 400x505
>>81721743
>>
File: 1456688690839.gif (1 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1456688690839.gif
1 MB, 268x268
>>81721766
>>81721780
I just want cute Finnick.... Is there some implication I'm missing here?
>>
File: Zootopia Tsum Tsum.png (1 MB, 1437x550) Image search: [Google]
Zootopia Tsum Tsum.png
1 MB, 1437x550
>>81721151
I really like these.
>>
>>81721823
Fuck diaper shit anon.

Finnick can be cute without diapers
>>
File: 7f5b7c661c.png (79 KB, 266x300) Image search: [Google]
7f5b7c661c.png
79 KB, 266x300
new fig from bullyland.

...i'd prefer regular Fin though.
>>
File: Sketch63204849.png (910 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sketch63204849.png
910 KB, 720x1280
>>81721472
Heyo.
I haven't drawn anything in a while, I want to practice and improve in the time being
>>
>>81721797
He said he's back at Disney now.
>>
>>81721756

Nah, I mean

>Judy and Nick are just sitting together on a park bench, laughing and talking about everything on a hot summer day,
>The conversation dwindles and they get quiet for two seconds - which almost immediately has them stop smiling andmake out
>>
>>81721735
Keep at it, man.

Now do Jude so Nick isn't alone.
>>
>>81721824
Where did you get one I want one.
>>
>>81721824

tube animals
>>
File: 1459573220991.png (367 KB, 1019x1235) Image search: [Google]
1459573220991.png
367 KB, 1019x1235
>>81721846
Guess so.
>>
>>81721869
amazon
>>
>>81715961

I think the movie is fine as it is, but if I had control of it, I would probably make the ending far more edgy than it needs to be.

>Nick does get feral at the end and is about to attack Judy
>Judy says something familiar to him and there is a moment of clarity for Nick, he's panting and unable to control himself but does his best to avoid Judy
>instead uses his powerful legs to leap up the wall and attack Bellweather.
>we see Judy horrified as Nick eats her off camera.
> Nick stares back at Judy with a monster face, blood on his mouth, seeing Judy's terrified expression makes him saddened for a second.
>suddenly we hear a gunshot, the police have come and try to shoot at Nick
>Nick dodges the bullets and manages to run away from the museum
>Judy explains what happened but because Bellwether is dead they cant prove her word, she did leave the gun behind and the doctors are able to cure the rest of the animals.
>however no matter how much they search the city Nick is nowhere to be found
>bittersweet ending where everyone gets reunited with their families, but Judy is left wondering where Nick went
>she receives a medal for her efforts and is recognized, she gives the same speech she gives in the original.
>last scene is her in her police car saddened because Nick is gone, she looks up at the sky hopeful, fade in to feral Nick running through what looks like a field, desperate to get away from something. Cut to credits.

Zootopia 2: the search for Nick
>>
>>81721859
That's how most of of my flings started. Liking each other, you know, there's a little tension. THEN she just GOES FOR IT.

I can't into "tension" because it goes off like a fucking mousetrap for me.
>>
>>81721824
Hide these immediately. You might summon Byron.
>>
>>81721859

>Adults covering their children's eyes
>>
>shipping
>>
>>81720777
>>81720777
>>81720777
Here's your folder anon

https://mega.nz/#!gtsiSZyA
Password:!DJEyM1mXltP_S1ITZkMJbISej7da5DbP6M6raaZ8La8
>>
>>81722007
Danke Schon anon
>>
>>81722021
Or if you have the time, read the originals. Crop-anon is doing a great job, but some of them were morphed or skewed to account for space.

http://nicolaswildes.tumblr.com/tagged/Zistopia-AU/chrono
>>
File: zoojack.jpg (494 KB, 600x2317) Image search: [Google]
zoojack.jpg
494 KB, 600x2317
>>
>>81721910
Yes, but what are they called so I can find them.
>>
File: judyhasaboyfriendandisnotnick.jpg (206 KB, 324x2176) Image search: [Google]
judyhasaboyfriendandisnotnick.jpg
206 KB, 324x2176
>>81721396

>too happy

the alternative is dumb, pic related
>>
File: 1460431942728.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460431942728.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>81722003
Look at this lazy shit behind. What an asshole holy shit.
>>
im gay for nick
>>
>>81722117
Tsum tsums
>>
>>81722134
get in line
>>
File: 1459116057710.jpg (60 KB, 719x451) Image search: [Google]
1459116057710.jpg
60 KB, 719x451
>>81722134
Sounds like you're just gay in general. Have some Nick though.
>>
Gideon a cute
>>
>>81720381
Am I Bellwether or Godzilla?
>>
File: 1459899318879.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459899318879.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
>>81722134
>>
Gonna eat some dinner then try for exactly one very simple idea to draw before bed. Request away.
>>
Post happy Judy.
>>
File: thegid2.jpg (16 KB, 168x211) Image search: [Google]
thegid2.jpg
16 KB, 168x211
>>81722186
Truth
>>
File: 103.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
103.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>81722118
THIS DOESN'T MAKE ME HAPPY
THIS MAKES ME MAD

IT'S SO OUT OF CHARACTER FOR NICK
HE WOULDN'T REACT THAT WAY TO REALIZING THE CHICK HE LIKED WAS WITH ANOTHER DUDE

HE WOULDN'T CRY. HE'D GO GET SHITFACED
>>
>>81722118
>projecting your beta passiveness onto Nick

Wow. please delete this immediately
>>
>>81716091
>>81716357
Judy gets one clue in a case involving Predators only.

That and immediately after getting the information is attacked, and needs to put all her thinking into escape, and then is backed into a further corner by being reminded of the time crunch she is under.

Pair all that with being fed information involving wolves, and it's logical she would immediately jump to the conclusion she did, especially when no mention of drugs, or a serum being used to make predators go crazy was mentioned until after the case was "solved"
>>
File: BUNNOVSKY.png (668 KB, 531x846) Image search: [Google]
BUNNOVSKY.png
668 KB, 531x846
>>81722213

DA COMRADE

BUNNY HAVINGS GOOD FEELING INBOUND
>>
File: sadjudy.png (1 MB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
sadjudy.png
1 MB, 1500x1100
>>81722213
>>
>>81722215
Source? never seen that one
>>
>>81722248
Great. Now can we get a Godwin's Law edit?
>>
File: 1460253604716.gif (555 KB, 160x164) Image search: [Google]
1460253604716.gif
555 KB, 160x164
>>81722134
>>
File: 1460157618874.png (911 KB, 1124x634) Image search: [Google]
1460157618874.png
911 KB, 1124x634
will this be Disney's first gay couple?
>>
>>81722118

Ah, the shattering experience of a breaking heart. No matter what others tell you or you try to persuade yourself in believing that there will be another person waiting for you ... it can't heal the wound of a torn love.

But there is truth in the line "If you love me let me go!" - loving somebody does not mean (s)he belongs to you but also respect the feelings of the person. Claiming possession of another person leads to pain for both. And no happiness for either.
>>
File: 55694730_p0.jpg (175 KB, 469x560) Image search: [Google]
55694730_p0.jpg
175 KB, 469x560
>>81722213
>>
>>81722262
delete this
>>
>>81722266
It's from the babby series Bernie did.
>>
File: thegid.jpg (19 KB, 240x230) Image search: [Google]
thegid.jpg
19 KB, 240x230
>>81722311
Has the Gid been in any other Bernie comics?
>>
File: patrician taste.jpg (137 KB, 900x1306) Image search: [Google]
patrician taste.jpg
137 KB, 900x1306
>>81722288
No.
>>
File: saad.png (1 MB, 1500x1100) Image search: [Google]
saad.png
1 MB, 1500x1100
>>81722262
>>
>>81722288
There was a gay couple in Gravity Falls
>>
>>81722337
He was in the one where Nick and Judy go to see Judy's family for a few pages. Complete sfw tho
>>
>>81722216
Or go and get the chick anyway.
>>
File: 1449692792087.png (1 MB, 776x782) Image search: [Google]
1449692792087.png
1 MB, 776x782
>>81722197
>he doesnt know about Kaijewe
>>
Post yandere Judy
>>
>>81722391
Good. Gideon is only for cute.
>>
File: i'm surrounded by idiots.png (42 KB, 452x402) Image search: [Google]
i'm surrounded by idiots.png
42 KB, 452x402
tfw zootopia is the only decent thing on the box office chart's right now
>>
File: nickastley.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nickastley.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>81722134
Everyone is gay for Nick.
>>
>>81722405
Giant Bellwether rampaging in a Tokyo when?
>>
i want to watch zootopia in theaters with bryon
>>
>>81722421
But Bernie made him gay for Judy's brother
>>
File: 1460345323570.jpg (388 KB, 1280x909) Image search: [Google]
1460345323570.jpg
388 KB, 1280x909
>>81722448
hahahaaaaa I love cinema
>>
File: gottablast.png (174 KB, 260x425) Image search: [Google]
gottablast.png
174 KB, 260x425
>>81722471
I NEED IT
>>
File: nick's booty wiggle.webm (99 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
nick's booty wiggle.webm
99 KB, 720x304
>>81722460
Why wouldn't we be? Pic very related
>>
>>81722448
>filename
10/10 anon
>>
>>81722448
10 Cloverfield Lane is fairly decent. More interesting than I thought it'd be, at any rate.
>>
>>81722283
this /r/ing pic of SS oberleutnat hopps.
>>
File: thegid4.jpg (32 KB, 286x342) Image search: [Google]
thegid4.jpg
32 KB, 286x342
>>81722493
You win some, you lose some.
>>
>>81722509
He got da waggle
>>
File: hot_fuzz_by_neverjay-d9yq7nx.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1119) Image search: [Google]
hot_fuzz_by_neverjay-d9yq7nx.jpg
190 KB, 1024x1119
>>
>>81722053
>Crop-anon is doing a great job, but some of them were morphed or skewed to account for space.
I try my best to minimize that, hence the occasion black blocks between certain panels.

You sure its not just my slanted style of box lines that are giving you that impression? If I ever have to enlarge/shrink an image, I lock the aspect ratio most of the time
>>
>>
>>81722567
It doesn't show up that often. I just noticed a few scenes in the burrow when it's squished horizontally, that sort of thing.
>>
>>81722587
>watermark
FOR WHAT PURPOSE
>>
File: 1459550995787.png (137 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1459550995787.png
137 KB, 320x240
>>81722646
the watermark is the poor man's signature
>>
Question : In a world full of animal people of various species how do you replace uses of the word "humane, human, inhuman, the human condition"
>>
Do Foxes sweat through their tongues?

I mean if they do, what if an exceptionally intense workout had Nick sweating hardcore with his mouth open, Judy watching and getting turned on by the sight of it, imagining the long tongue slowly running up and down her body
>>
Is there anywhere I can find a stash of all of Chumpy's stuff?
>>
>>81722675
animal
>>
>>81722694
Animals dont sweat
>>
>>81722675
The animal condition or mammal condition would be obvious.

Otherwise, I dunno
>>
>>81722694
Canine's sweat on their noses and paws.

Also that sweat on their tongue is called saliva.
>>
File: 1459206316672.jpg (344 KB, 1533x2300) Image search: [Google]
1459206316672.jpg
344 KB, 1533x2300
>>81720965
just ask her. faggot
>>
>>81722720
>animale, animal, inanimal, the animal condition

All work but animale.
>>
File: Gazelle is real.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gazelle is real.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_0Nyi_zX80
It's happening?
>>
File: Apartheid Rabbit.jpg (2 MB, 3617x2432) Image search: [Google]
Apartheid Rabbit.jpg
2 MB, 3617x2432
>>81722707
Here's the Imgur. It's got everything but the second of his Jaguar pictures and Judy In South Africa.

http://imgur.com/a/d5B5c
>>
File: 1460253557960.jpg (2 MB, 3611x2054) Image search: [Google]
1460253557960.jpg
2 MB, 3611x2054
>>81722785
>>
>>81722779
WE'VE GONE TOO FAR AS A SPECIES.
>>
I was hoping sadnick would update before I went to bed tonight, but that seems less and less likely
>>
>>81719577
The night howlers were featured way before it became a matter of Predator vs Prey. If she'd known about it at the start, she'd have gotten straight to bellwether after a meaningful interrogation of Duke.

>>81722244
You're missing the point. It's not that she doesn't know the name its that she doesn't know the effects despite knowing ostensibly everything else. The knowledge that a plant could induce sudden psychosis in an animal would destroy the antipredator campaign, would've given Lionheart the answer he needed. Not to mention that Mr. Otterton knew what they were capable of despite only being a florist. He presumably doesn't know anyone that has eaten one before so he must have researched it, meaning that the information was there for Judy to find but didn't because...

>>81721422
see >>81717836 >>81718875

There are too many assumptions you have to make for Judy to not know about the flower.
>Judy never went outside her farm
>Never asked her parents about the flower when they warn their kids to stay away from it
>research every other detail about it besides its common name and effects upon ingestion, despite both being pertinent facts for herbivores.
>Not think it was suspicious for a petty thief to go to all those lengths to steal a few pounds of those same flowers
>Not contemplate why her victim was a florist and what information he'd have for Mr. Big.
Occam's Razor has to kick in at some point. It's lazy writing.
>>
>>81722062
>back in the 90s...
>>
>>81722843
The once a week update's hurt.
>>
>>81722779
I just wanted to see Gazelle dance, I don't give a shit about these two fucks REEEEEE
>>
>>81722675
Animal includes fish, insects, molluscs, ect
Mammal would be a better choice
>>
File: NickShip.jpg (125 KB, 1000x740) Image search: [Google]
NickShip.jpg
125 KB, 1000x740
>>81722785
>>81722809
It's so flattering that other people actually have my art saved!

I should really make a comic, I have more than enough time to at least do a page a day if it's pretty simple, I just don't know how to write!
>>
>>81722779
>All those mistakes
>>
File: Akemi.jpg (20 KB, 237x320) Image search: [Google]
Akemi.jpg
20 KB, 237x320
>>81722842
Bullshit we have, we have so much farther we need to go!

Greater heights! Deeper depravities! You can always climb higher or fall further! The future will continue ever onward beyond our imagination! Beyond an individuals life! Beyond our species life!

Even if the entire human species is destroyed! Even if the entire earth is destroyed! Even if the entire universe is destroyed proof of our existence will remain and continue to march forward! Forever and ever and ever ever and ever beyond the infinite horizon!
>>
File: 13156516.png (222 KB, 352x340) Image search: [Google]
13156516.png
222 KB, 352x340
>>81722923
THERE'S BEEN A BREACH IN THE PORTAL SOMEONE GET TUSK ON THE LINE!!!
>>
>>81722843
Is this a comic or a fanfic
>>
File: 1460256166812.jpg (1 MB, 2332x3064) Image search: [Google]
1460256166812.jpg
1 MB, 2332x3064
>>81722974
It's adorable stuff!
>>
File: Too far.jpg (62 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Too far.jpg
62 KB, 500x333
>>81722842
Maybe, but we can't stop there!
>>
>>81722843
Maybe if we mention him a lot in this particular thread he will upload an update.

FRITEWAG FRITEWAG FRITEWAG (ganbareee)
>>
>>81723017
Fanfic
Look up fritewag if you care though Sadnick is the sequel
>>
A friend said you could see Nick and Judy being cute after the Gazelle dance on Dancing with the Stars. Was it a new animation or just something pulled from the movie?
>>
File: 1459651288248.png (302 KB, 523x1212) Image search: [Google]
1459651288248.png
302 KB, 523x1212
>>81720023
>>
File: DIFH Blank Space.png (649 KB, 1068x752) Image search: [Google]
DIFH Blank Space.png
649 KB, 1068x752
Dont mind me. Just leaving best fox
>>
>>81722675
malmane, mammal, inmalmane, the mammal condition

They sound weird now but with time they will be fine to use
>>
>>81722779
>that gazelle
Holy shit that was awkward. I mean I guess I'm not too surprised they used the song, cross promos and all that, but adding her was just a bit much
>>
File: nick being cute.gif (1 MB, 480x263) Image search: [Google]
nick being cute.gif
1 MB, 480x263
>>81723102
Great taste famalam.
>>
>>81722974
Seriously though, bro. You saved and uploaded the thumbnail of the A"prey"heid picture.
>>
>>81723127
I still hope that they use Predophile and Preyophile if cross-species relationships are an issue in the sequel.

I know they fucking won't but its nice to dream
>>
File: -rs1At2hdNU.jpg (112 KB, 1280x903) Image search: [Google]
-rs1At2hdNU.jpg
112 KB, 1280x903
>>
I want to rub Finnick's huge erect ears
>>
>>81723176
At MOST they'd say "So ... you like chompers, eh?"
>>
File: 1459911303012.jpg (77 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
1459911303012.jpg
77 KB, 600x458
No grimdark?
>>
File: 1459572899544.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459572899544.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>>81723204
>>
>>81722974
Because you're really good.

dare you to draw >>81721148
>>
>>81723195
I just think predophile sounds hilariously perfect.

For obvious reasons, though those obvious reasons are why it'll never happen.
>>
File: Fuck.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>>81722779
>Judy is not real
>Nick is not real
>Finnick is not real
>Gideon is not real
>Clawhauser is not real
>Bogo is not real
>Bellwether is not real
BUT OF COURSE, FUCKING GAZELLE IS REAL, LITERALLY THE CHARACTER THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT!
>>
File: 1459191841490.jpg (101 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
1459191841490.jpg
101 KB, 1024x728
>>81723102
>not posting the better version.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.