[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absolute shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
So I think it's been about ten years since I read Dark Knight Strikes Again, yet in all this time I don't believe I've ever read a bigger pile of shit.
>>
>>81706632
Have a (You), OP.
>>
>>81706669
Actually, since I'm the OP, what I get is (OP).
>>
>>81706813
Here's your (OP), You.
>>
>>81709595
No, now it's a (You) because you're not responding to the OP post.
>>
>>81709684
Well have a >>81709684
>>
This thread turned out better than expected

Anyways, yeah TDKSA drops the ball in the art, and a lot of the concepts are pretty flawed (JokerRobin because WHY) but it gets that uniquely DC element of taking your heroes to their logical extremes and rolling with it pretty much perfect. Atom, Question and Plastic Man are standouts.

And don't tell me you didn't love Hal becoming God
>>
It's probably the most logical path to go after TDKR. Not that it was good, but it was logical
>>
>>81706632
I honestly regret reading it.
>>
>>81710647
Only read it TDKR, but is that what happens in the sequel, Robin becomes joker?
>>
File: tumblr_n1aigsOHtc1snjmfvo1_400.jpg (52 KB, 400x537) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1aigsOHtc1snjmfvo1_400.jpg
52 KB, 400x537
>>81714341
Yes, he also becomes insane and immortal
>>
>>81715219
...What the fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.