[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I haven't seen a MoS thread since BvS came out, and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 333x500
So I haven't seen a MoS thread since BvS came out, and I haven't seen too much defense for that either.
Is the cancer finally dead?
>>
>>81706139
Unfortunately not.
>>
>>81706139
>MOS isn't the ideal cannon origin story to Supes in film or comics

Fucking pleb
>>
>>81706139
No they just sit in Marvel movie threads and shitpost
>>
>>81706324
>cannon

It's not. It's an attempt to redefine the mythos to appeal to Batman fans. Specifically Nolanfags.
>>
>>81706139
I heard the MoS hater got doxxed.
>>
>>81706139
Snyder is still on Justice League. No anon, this is the future we chose.
>>
>>81708216
>Agent Carter, Agents of SHIELD and JJ are GOAT shows
Remove this and your angry copypasta will be perfect.
>>
>>81708216
OP here. I'm a DCuck and that's why I hate BvS. You're right about most everything else too.
But DC still has a better backcatalog of comics.
>>
>>81708216

>Marvel still has the better comics.

Okay pal
>>
>>81706139
Because everyone's been busy defending BvS (and these threads often reference MoS) or attacking it.

>>81707934 THIS

>>81708216
Nothing is guaranteed anything. In terms of what it should and could have made, BvS is a failure. A historic flop is Fantastic Four. Get your perspective right.
>but oh yeah, you think shit is GOAT and stuff with a bigger audience is TRASH and that tmblr equates to good comics
>>
>>81709236
BvS's failure is way more momentous than F4's. That was seen a million miles off of the coastline of the continent of the planet of bad movies.
>>
>>81706139
I think that 1.jpg fag was banned

In the RIP DCCU thread the other night he was clearly posting and now all his posts are gone

He was pretty much the only one still feverishly defending Snyder
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.