[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Avengers: Infinity War news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: avengersinfinitywar.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
avengersinfinitywar.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
Russo Bros are looking forward to working with Star-Lord and Thor

>Anthony Russo told Comicbook.com. "[Joe Russo and I] are both big fans of what James Gunn has done. Star-Lord is a fantastic character and Chris Pratt is an awesome performer so you'd be very excited," he said, teasing Pratt and Star-Lord's presence in Infinity War.

>"I'm excited to work with Thor," Joe Russo says. "They're doing some really interesting stuff with Ragnarok and where he's gonna be at the beginning of Infinity War is gonna be a very interesting place and I think very profound. I think he's gonna have a real emotional motivation after that."

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/04/11/star-lord-and-thor-confirmed-for-avengers-infinity-war/

On Infinity Wars itself

>“The movies are very very different from one another,” said Anthony Russo. “It’s not a part one and part two scenario, necessarily. They’re just two different expressions. I think it creates a misconception that we’re shooting them at the same time.”

>When we asked writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely about that statement, they confirmed the sentiment, but refused to elaborate. “I will agree [the two movies are very different], and that was very important to all of us,” McFeely said.

>For some clue as to what the different movies could entail (outside of probably Thanos, the Infinity Gems, and all the Avengers), the Russos pointed to the past. That Infinity War will continue a story they’ve been working on for some time. “For us there’s a through line from Winter Soldier, through Civil War, right to Infinity War,” said Anthony Russo. “In our mind, the storytelling arc moves that way.”

1/2
>>
>“There’s an overarching story that’s going to be told through all four films,” added Joe Russo. “And I think having the amount of characters we have in [Civil War] certainly prepares us to deal with probably triple the amount of characters in Infinity War.”

>“Much of the groundwork has already been laid,” Kevin Feige said. “That’s the truth. Doctor Strange will lay some more. Thor: Ragnarok will lay some more—but I think the majority of it is already there.”

http://io9.gizmodo.com/avengers-infinity-war-parts-1-and-2-will-be-very-diffe-1770201271

2/2
>>
>>81699389
>It’s not a part one and part two scenario, necessarily. They’re just two different expressions

One more dark movie and one more hopeful?
One located on Earth and one in space?
>>
THANOS. WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE.
>>
>>81699389
>They're doing some really interesting stuff with Ragnarok
I fucking hope so,
Don't let me down this time.
>>
>>81699948
I'm 99% sure something big is going to happen at the end of Ragnarok.
>>
>>81700002
I hope not only for you.
>>
>>81699753
ONE HAND ON THE GROUND
ONE HAND IN SPAAAAAAAACE
>>
>>81700028
Indeed

It seems like what ever happens, it would be extremely painful for Thor.
>>
>>81699389
Well if I trust anyone to write Quill besides Gunn, it's the Russos. Now if only those rumors of FOX and Disney making up were true.
>>
File: 1458089899692.png (200 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1458089899692.png
200 KB, 500x376
>>81699753
Probably one on Earth and one in space.

>yfw Cap dies in Civil War and is brought back in part 2 with the time gem
>yfw "Avengers Assemble!" for the first time in the fight against Thanos
>>
>>81700421
>>yfw "Avengers Assemble!" for the first time in the fight against Thanos
That's not a good thing.
>>
>>81700333
he's a big god
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 200x160
>>81700002

>big
>>
>yfw it felt like Iron Man was the most important MCU figure but in reality, it was the Cap movies
>>
File: pepe evans.jpg (6 KB, 188x252) Image search: [Google]
pepe evans.jpg
6 KB, 188x252
>>81702407
>not knowing it since the shield replica was instrumental in the creation of new arc reactor fuel
>>
>>81699389
meh, waiting a whole year to see the second half of a movie. I just don't know if i'm interested in Marvel shit anymore.
>>
>>81705786
except that the whole message of the article is that they're not two halves of the same movie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.