[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, was this show any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: ugly-americans-image-03.jpg (696 KB, 3000x2148) Image search: [Google]
ugly-americans-image-03.jpg
696 KB, 3000x2148
Besies Callie Maggotbone being a God-Tier Waifu, that is

and Leonard being and Elder-God Tier character

and the pure genius that was the 500 tiny Leonards episode
>>
I enjoyed. The zombie gay (tell father that is a zombie) episode had a kind of humor that's uncommon.
>>
Yeah, it was pretty good.
>>
sow was good, i have to watch an pisode right now. i love the clear style of drawing.
>>
It was OK
I actually preferred the initial test run to what the show became.

In the first "season" you could see clear allegories for social issues and the immigration system in the united States. It was political humor and had a message.

The greenlit episodes doubled down in supernatural comedy, which was fine, but I felt like it lost some of its relevancy. Which is probably why it eventually got canned.
>>
meh I enjoyed the demon loli that grew up throughout an episode though
>>
File: ljfW9FE.gif (1 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
ljfW9FE.gif
1 MB, 448x252
>shoulda had more seasons
i thnk one dude left for the Onion show
>>
>>81693172
And i'm pretty sure one of the namefags here worked in the animation department
>>
>>81690572
I loved it and wish it had gotten another season.
>>
>>81690572
I liked it, solid B+, animation wasn't anything special but it seemed like more of a writers show.
>>
Marathoning this show is a good placebo if you miss Futurama's world building and cultural shock humour. Characters like the Twayne (in the later seasons) and Grimes are literal show savers. The same goes to the broship between Mark and Randall.

The abusive relationship between the MC and the succubus was imo the worst part of the show.
>>
File: 0.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
SUCK MY BALLS
U
C
K

M
Y

B
A
L
L
S
>>
>>81690572
I loved the setting it was goofy as fuck and they could basically just throw whatever the hell they wanted into it. The zombie roommate was hilarious and I thought nobody on the cast was bad.
>>
>>81690572
Pretty good show. Made me wonder why they didn't make another season, but I guess it's better to die young and un-ruined.
>>81690761
This sort of happened and I can see it a reason why it didn't continue, it was really a show for writers to get creative and goofy without being idiots.
>>
>>81690572
>now that the dust has settled
It's been fucking years faggot. For the record I loved this show but faggot OPs like that make me sad that you do aswell.
>>
File: below3.jpg (2 MB, 1228x10000) Image search: [Google]
below3.jpg
2 MB, 1228x10000
>You will never find the series in 1080p.
>>
>>81695903
I just want the rest of the show was on DVD.
>>
>>81695903
Pretty sure the ones running on Amazon prime are at least 720
>>
>>81695428

I thought it was canned for Daniel Tosh's show.
>>
>>81695903
V:10
A:10
Thanks YIFY!
>>
>>81690572
was fun
koala was clearly the best boy
>>
>>81696054
What?
>>
>>81690572
I liked the premise, and the 500 Leonards was by far the best episode. Often felt like it was trying way too hard to be controversial, and at the same time afraid to establish itself, like they weren't really sure what they wanted to do with the show.
>>
>>81690572
>Besies Callie Maggotbone being a God-Tier Waifu, that is
In the second season didn't they reveal she had been fucking 100 other people while dating Mark?
>>
File: 1459909133685.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459909133685.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>81696054
>>
it was awesome, needed at least one more season

the spanish(latinamerican) dub was great
>>
>>81693618
sUck MY bALLs
>>
Mmmmmm....MAGIC!
>>
>>81690572

I enjoyed it. Not perfect, but I dug it.
>>
you never got to see callie and mark fuck, worst show 0/10
>>
>>81690572
>Besies Callie Maggotbone being a God-Tier Waifu, that is

She WAS a God-Tier Waifu. In the first season. Then she just became a complete and total piece of shit in the second season.

Actually, come to think of it, most of the main cast became Flanderized twats in the second season.

Man, what the fuck happened to this show? Why did it become so awful?
>>
What I found adorable is how Mark is so desensitized to Callie's demon transformations and the brief moments of murderous intent he would convey in stressful situations. So yeah they are made for each other
>>
Am I the only one who really loved demon baby?

>What's his name?
>Choking Victim?
>>
>>81698524
I'd wager network intervention. One could ask the /co/ alum involved if they make an appearance at some point.
>>
File: lillith.png (242 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
lillith.png
242 KB, 624x352
I liked Callie's sister way more
>>
>>81699401
Yeah, but she never had a dick.
>>
>>81699447

Neither did Callie. Dick had a dick.
>>
>>81699657
Callie kept the dick, she had that boner after switching back remember?
>>
>>81699687

I honestly don't.

But to be fair I have blanked most of that awful season from my memory.
>>
File: blow_it_up.gif (990 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
blow_it_up.gif
990 KB, 400x225
>>81696093
>>
>>81696614
Yea but it's ok because she's a succubus.
>>
>That one Batman parody that referenced this cover.
>>
File: char_31981.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_31981.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
Foster's home for imaginary friends, allowed imaginary creatures to continue on long after they should have faded away. This caused a DRASTIC change in the planets social and economic structures.

Mac, having grown up amongst the imaginary friends, and being kind of a tool, worked to become an advocate for them in any way he could. However, due to his history with Foster's he had to live under a new identity and change his name to Mark.
>>
>>81690734
Dude. Clean your Keyboard.
>>
>>81699781
A gender Neutral Superhero!?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.